• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

the breakfast thread

Low cal English muffin with Canadian bacon and reduced fat colby jack.

Blueberry pancakes with sugar free syrup
Slice of Canadian bacon.

One egg, one bacon, one peace of worthless white toast to mop the plate.

Canadian bacon and cheese on an English muffin
Two bananas.

OK I am reading everyone's post in this thread about delicious food and I kind of wonder. Do you guys cook everyday? Do you not get sick of cooking? Don't get me wrong, I believe that delicious, home-cooked meals are a wonderful thing. However I just can't hack cooking day in, day out. I tried to cook for myself once, and I lasted a month only. I simply cannot imagine cooking literally everyday. I would rather starve.

OK I am reading everyone's post in this thread about delicious food and I kind of wonder. Do you guys cook everyday? Do you not get sick of cooking? Don't get me wrong, I believe that delicious, home-cooked meals are a wonderful thing. However I just can't hack cooking day in, day out. I tried to cook for myself once, and I lasted a month only. I simply cannot imagine cooking literally everyday. I would rather starve.
I don't usually cook for myself in the morning but if anyone else wants something besides cereal, instant oatmeal or Eggos, I don't mind making it.

Depends. Sometimes I cook. You just work it into your schedule. Other times, it's Subway or some other shortcut.

English muffin with Canadian bacon
Banana.

Low cal English muffin with cinnamon and honey.

Coffee. Slept in till 11, so missed out on french toast and fruit.

Left over Colorado style pork green chilli topped with two poached eggs and half dozen corn torillas

they call this one "the american" breakfast

tXLTPbf.jpg
That is so funny with the Jesus muffin

Steel cut oats with some cinnamon and eggs with smoked paprika. Thanks to @ASHES for the paprika tip.

I'm trying Quaker Oats 3 minute steel cut oats and they suck. Too mushy compared to the unprocessed version.

Back
Top Bottom