• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 26-year-old man killed in Kenosha shooting tried to protect those around him, his girlfriend say

The kid left the scene of a homicide that he caused, slipped right by authorities without saying a word.

Again, I point you to the even left wing sources who point out that the kid was running from a mob when he initially defended himself from attack, and trying to run to the police while being pursued by the same mob when he had to do it again. Then he continued to move towards the cops with his hands in the air.

If the mob wanted him arrested, all they would have had to do was wait for him to get to the cops and then tell them there had been a shooting, and he was the shooter.

But they didn't want that, which is why they tried to avoid that outcome by attacking him, instead.

Again, all the available evidence points to simple truths. Kyle was already being chased by the mob when he was attacked. At no time did he shoot someone who wasn't trying to assault him. As soon as the people who were trying to assault him stopped doing so, he stopped shooting.

Instead he calls someone and brags about killing someone. And was this kid ****ing psychic? He somehow knew the past of the individual that he executed? [/B]

This is interesting. I've not heard that we had a voice clip of him bragging about killing someone. Do you have a link to that?

Or, are we supposed to believe you are - how did you say it - "****ing psychic".?

This from the guy who continues to insist the kid wasn’t chased until he shot someone.

We don't know what exactly transpired prior to the first person that he killed yet. However his actions right after are telling. He's so in fear of his life that he is focused on calling someone (not 911 though) and brags what he just did. Then individuals try to stop someone that has absolutely zero police powers from killing anyone else. He kills one of them and wounds another. Then rather than calling the police or EMS he leaves the scene and goes home. He was feet away from the police and doesn't even bother to signal them and ask for help. Now he's sitting in county with a cheap public defender awaiting extradition. Model citizen he is.

Again, I point you to the even left wing sources who point out that the kid was running from a mob when he initially defended himself from attack, and trying to run to the police while being pursued by the same mob when he had to do it again. Then he continued to move towards the cops with his hands in the air.

If the mob wanted him arrested, all they would have had to do was wait for him to get to the cops and then tell them there had been a shooting, and he was the shooter.

But they didn't want that, which is why they tried to avoid that outcome by attacking him, instead.

Again, all the available evidence points to simple truths. Kyle was already being chased by the mob when he was attacked. At no time did he shoot someone who wasn't trying to assault him. As soon as the people who were trying to assault him stopped doing so, he stopped shooting.

This is interesting. I've not heard that we had a voice clip of him bragging about killing someone. Do you have a link to that?

Or, are we supposed to believe you are - how did you say it - "****ing psychic".?

Walking towards the police with his hands up , he should have said , help there was an incident, I just killed someone. The kid ****ed up and now he's ****ed.

You ARE that ignorant! The second man he shot was trying to restrain him with a skateboard.

LMAO...he was trying to KILL him with the skateboard. :lamo

Attachments

• kid-shooter.jpg
    kid-shooter.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 75
You people don't care what lies you tell. :lamo

Dude give it up. All new sources confirmed it was a plastic bag. The reporter on the scene said it was a plastic bag.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/teen-...r-who-threw-plastic-bag-at-him-court-docs-say
As Rittenhouse ran across a parking lot, Rosenbaum followed him and threw an object, according to videos reviewed by investigators. “The object does not hit [Rittenhouse] and a second video shows, based on where the object landed, that it was a plastic bag,” the complaint says. “Rosenbaum appears to be unarmed for the duration of this video.”
Criminal Complaint Against Kyle Rittenhouse Details Prosecutors’ Version Of Events In Kenosha Shooting That Killed 2, Wounded 1 – CBS Chicago
The video showed as they all crossed the parking lot, Rosenbaum appeared to throw a plastic bag at Rittenhouse, but the bag did not hit him, prosecutors said.

Rosenbaum appears to be unarmed for the duration of the first video, prosecutors said.
Kyle Rittenhouse appears in court on murder charges in fatal shooting of Jacob Blake protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin - ABC7 New York
According to the criminal complaint, Joseph Rosenbaum, 36, followed Rittenhouse into a used car lot, where he threw a plastic bag at the teen and attempted to take his weapon. The medical examiner found that Rosenbaum was shot in the groin, back and hand. He also suffered a superficial wound to his left thigh and a graze wound to his forehead.

So a child carrying an illegal firearm, actively looking to shoot someone in a different state, murders an innocent protester. Other protesters try to disarm the murderer, so he murdered some more people. This is your hero, Trumpists? Lock this bitch up.

Children are murdering people every day, and it has been going on long before Trump ran for office.

You never seem to mention this.

Children are murdering people every day, and it has been going on long before Trump ran for office.

You never seem to mention this.

Stay focused, I've never seen you care about any child murderers before.

If they murder, especially intentionally like this guy, they need to go to prison for a long time. He wanted to shoot people and he got his wish.

I'll never understand how you guys can be in such support of anarchy and lawlessness.

So a child carrying an illegal firearm, actively looking to shoot someone in a different state, murders an innocent protester. Other protesters try to disarm the murderer, so he murdered some more people. This is your hero, Trumpists? Lock this bitch up.

did you know that 50 children die every day in America because they find there parents gun and think its a toy. Sorry for the long sentence.

Stay focused, I've never seen you care about any child murderers before.

If they murder, especially intentionally like this guy, they need to go to prison for a long time. He wanted to shoot people and he got his wish.

I'll never understand how you guys can be in such support of anarchy and lawlessness.

Bull crap from you again.

I point out shootings a lot on here and everyone knows it............so prove me wrong. :roll:

It's people like you supporting the thugs.

Bull crap from you again.

I point out shootings a lot on here and everyone knows it............so prove me wrong. :roll:

It's people like you supporting the thugs.

You're supporting a murderer right now. I'm condemning him. I hope the little dip**** spends the rest of his life in prison where he belongs.

did you know that 50 children die every day in America because they find there parents gun and think its a toy. Sorry for the long sentence.

That's a crying ass shame and I wish we had the courage as a nation to do something about it.

You're supporting a murderer right now. I'm condemning him. I hope the little dip**** spends the rest of his life in prison where he belongs.

That's a crying ass shame and I wish we had the courage as a nation to do something about it.

You guys are shooting one another. That is an example of madness.

The prosecutor? :lamo

I'm sorry: I forgot to ask for a credible source. My bad.

Or, is this the best you can do? :lamo

Have you sealed your whole house in tin foil or just lined your hat?

I have already stated that the kid is a sicko in prior posts.

How deep is that manure bucket of yours? :lamo

Why cant America. The strongest, and most powerful nation in the world, take guns of civilians.

It wont be long and you guys will be smashed to oblivion by China.

Back
Top Bottom