• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The 26-year-old man killed in Kenosha shooting tried to protect those around him, his girlfriend say

You have my word I did not mean to sound arrogant just meant to ask everyone to cool it on rushing to judgements me included.
I can't tell you how much I respect that.

I did my time as a prosecutor, a defense attorney, and in various other capacities (I represented various law enforcement agencies for 13 years), including Soldier and journalist. I admit, I get frustrated when I deal - repeatedly - with the same knee-jerk, partisan positions over and over, not that I am not opinionated. I tend to get detailed when I can, including references when I have access. Since it appears that you take the same approach I believe we'll get along swimmingly. I have no problems with disagreements. That is where debate takes place.

Back
Top Bottom