• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Study shows that natural immunity is 13 times stronger than being vaccinated

Ok, but it should beg the question how one acquires natural immunity.

Obviously, by surviving infection. The point is that vaccines mimic part of the virus, thus triggering an immune system response (but without causing actual infection), while ‘natural’ (actual?) virus exposure also triggers an immune system response. This (non-peer reviewed) study compared the two methods of obtaining an immune system response to later exposure.

I don't necessarily advocate it, but claim that natural immunity is better than a vaccine even though the CDC and Big Pharm are pulling out all stops to make it appear a vaccine is better. Putting poison into your body and stuff that could damage your heart and who knows what else should not be forced onto people. If they want it, I'm OK with that. There are some people, self-included, who prefer death over being controlled by the nerds in government.
SmallpoxVaccination.jpg

Obviously, by surviving infection. The point is that vaccines mimic part of the virus, thus triggering an immune system response (but without causing actual infection), while ‘natural’ (actual?) virus exposure also triggers an immune system response. This (non-peer reviewed) study compared the two methods of obtaining an immune system response to later exposure.
Of course, seems obvious dunnit?
But But But ... it was reported in The Federalist !!!!
Well, yeah, but the Federalist didn't author the study, they reported it.
The moral of the story for something like this is for the OP to provide the link to the actual study rather than provide the excuse to not read further.

Of course, seems obvious dunnit?
But But But ... it was reported in The Federalist !!!!
Well, yeah, but the Federalist didn't author the study, they reported it.
The moral of the story for something like this is for the OP to provide the link to the actual study rather than provide the excuse to not read further.

It wouldn’t much matter since the objection would just become that the study has not yet been replicated or peer reviewed. It should not seem surprising that (surviving) exposure to the whole virus would trigger a larger immune response than exposure to (an imitated) part of the virus.

It wouldn’t much matter since the objection would just become that the study has not yet been replicated or peer reviewed.

Sure, there'll always be something but "lol ... medrxiv.org. lol" is a much tougher sell.

It should not seem surprising that (surviving) exposure to the whole virus would trigger a larger immune response than exposure to (an imitated) part of the virus.

And one of longer duration.

I hate to say I told all of you so, but I did. This new and recent study proves me right once again. This means it is senseless to demand someone who had it to be vaccinated.

WHY do you guys continue to doubt me when I am right all the time? I don't get it. Do you have PDS?
Where's the UTUBE or RUMBLE doctor that explains thiss????

Where's the UTUBE or RUMBLE doctor that explains thiss????
They didn't make a video. If they did, I doubt the twentysomething Communists at YouTube would allow the sheep to see it.

You need to work on reading comprehension.
comprehension of a madman who writes:

I love me some social media "doctors" (and lawyers too!) ??

No thanks. I'll pass. I um, err, have better things to do with my Saturday. Some day I will be gone from social, primarily to get away from the liberals and very liberal who infect and infest this once great state now overrun with homeless, crime, high taxes, high gas prices, demands for masks and vaccs and crowded cities. California dreaming is replaced with California nightmare.

It's best to only take medical advice from tuck tuck carlson

No thanks. I'll pass. I um, err, have better things to do with my Saturday. Some day I will be gone from social, primarily to get away from the liberals and very liberal who infect and infest this once great state now overrun with homeless, crime, high taxes, high gas prices, demands for masks and vaccs and crowded cities. California dreaming is replaced with California nightmare.
Dont worry, our "evil" liberal policies will get you where ever you live!

So did the vaccine against the Spanish flu.

Oh WAIT...............there never was one. Where did the Spanish flu go?
Also smallpox killed 1 in 3 people that got it…this disease 1 in 500 average age 82. Also 95% of people that die with Covid are already seriously ill.

patients with COVID-19, of whom 94.9% had at least 1 underlying medical condition. Essential hypertension (50.4%), disorders of lipid metabolism (49.4%), and obesity (33.0%) were the most common.

Theres no time like today!

Covid fact of the day…40% of people that die with Covid are diabetic.

Back
Top Bottom