• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Study shows that natural immunity is 13 times stronger than being vaccinated

As I’ve pointed out…95% of Covid deaths involve people that are already seriously unwell…and most of them over 70.

I hate to say I told all of you so, but I did. This new and recent study proves me right once again. This means it is senseless to demand someone who had it to be vaccinated.

WHY do you guys continue to doubt me when I am right all the time? I don't get it. Do you have PDS?
LMBO. If you live ........... never mind the long term effects covid has on our organs doh.gif

Dont worry, our "evil" liberal policies will get you where ever you live!
Thanks for admitting that liberal policies are evil and I wholeheartedly agree that they are. They are what has ruined California and why people are fleeing. Homelessness encouraged, a dollar more per gallon of gas, freeway and streets jammed, taxes high.

It's cool. The atlases are shrugging and there will be no one left for the parasites to leach off.

As I’ve pointed out…95% of Covid deaths involve people that are already seriously unwell…and most of them over 70.

And death is not the only result of COVID.

And the Delta variant is striking younger patients.

And the unvaccinted are ringing up 90%+ of the hospitalized.

That's still pretty significant
A third are obese….that means my risk of death from Covid is another 30% lower…

Basically if you are not old or ill Covid is very low risk…which ties in with Para’s point that a good immune system fights Covid pretty well…better than these vaccines anyhow.

And death is not the only result of COVID.

And the Delta variant is striking younger patients.

And the unvaccinted are ringing up 90%+ of the hospitalized.
Most people in hospital with Covid in the U.K. are vaccinated…the vaccine doesn’t stop you being fat or diabetic and it doesn’t cure heart disease…comprende?

Most people in hospital with Covid in the U.K. are vaccinated…

According to whom?

• A U.K. health official misspoke when he said, “around 60% of the people being admitted to hospitals with covid have been double vaccinated.” He later issued a correction.
  • Partly or fully vaccinated individuals made up about 40% of people who were hospitalized in the U.K. between February and July. Public health officials said that’s due to the U.K.’s high rates of vaccination and the spread of the delta variant.
  • The vaccines are still effective at reducing the number of infections that result in hospitalization.

the vaccine doesn’t stop you being fat or diabetic and it doesn’t cure heart disease…comprende?

The vaccine does result in less hospitalization and deaths.

Comprende?

Why is it worthless? Any idea why you don't see anyone with smallpox any longer? It's because intensive mass vaccination programmes and 80% vaccine take-up in every nation have eradicated the world's number one killer disease.
1. We don't have a 100% smallpox vaccination rate either.
2. You still get COVID with the vaccine.

1. We don't need to. It is practically eradicated.
2. Yes. Just like you can get others diseases even though vaccinated and/or natural immunity. I've had chicken pox twice.

According to whom?

• A U.K. health official misspoke when he said, “around 60% of the people being admitted to hospitals with covid have been double vaccinated.” He later issued a correction.
  • Partly or fully vaccinated individuals made up about 40% of people who were hospitalized in the U.K. between February and July. Public health officials said that’s due to the U.K.’s high rates of vaccination and the spread of the delta variant.
  • The vaccines are still effective at reducing the number of infections that result in hospitalization.

The vaccine does result in less hospitalization and deaths.

Comprende?
The vaccine is only worth taking if you are in an at risk group…given that 95% of Covid deaths involve people with another more serious illness that should be apparent even to you.

I hate to say I told all of you so, but I did. This new and recent study proves me right once again. This means it is senseless to demand someone who had it to be vaccinated.

WHY do you guys continue to doubt me when I am right all the time? I don't get it. Do you have PDS?

Why didn't Phil Valentine's natural immunity work for him?

The vaccine is only worth taking if you are in an at risk group…

This is either a lie or extreme ignorance.

And the unvaccinted are now 90%+ of the hospitalized in the US.

given that 95% of Covid deaths involve people with another more serious illness that should be apparent even to you.

COVID death is not the only result. COVID hospitalizations are an immense strain on the medical system and prevent other procedures from being performed.

This is either a lie or extreme ignorance.

And the unvaccinted are now 90%+ of the hospitalized in the US.

COVID death is not the only result. COVID hospitalizations are an immense strain on the medical system and prevent other procedures from being performed.
These vaccines are of no use to healthy people and declining use to the old and ill…that should be clear even to you.

Wait!! Isn't it YOUR side that says a vaccine isn't 100% effective?

Just checking.
With the Delta variant the effectiveness of the Pfizer jab in stopping infection falls to 39%…which is pretty ****ing useless in terms of stopping a pandemic from spreading.😇

Wait!! Isn't it YOUR side that says a vaccine isn't 100% effective?

Just checking.

Did you read the article, Phil Valentine didn't get the vaccine because he said he didn't need it, made fun if it on his show, got Covid-19 and died. At least know what you are talking about before responding.

Why didn't Valentine's natural immunity save him?

Yes, but the chances of srrious and possibly lethal complications are minimal-thanks to the vaccines. 80% of the world's population vaccinated was enough to have eradicated smallpox.

Back
Top Bottom