• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So where Trump is flying off too?

Brilliant, much much improved, better than your usual post, hat tip.

The only improvement left to accomplish is to remove the emoji... then you would have achieved your personal perfection. Strive bro, strive, you are nearly there.
:lamo:2wave:

I'm just laughing at your use of "useless useful". Most of your post was entertaining but the audible snicker came out at that phrase.

Yes, the left is full of those sticking their pudgy fingers in their ears and saying just such oh so pithy, "La la la la la la la I can't hear you" brilliances.

Go away until you can learn to debate the facts, bro. Yano?

It's more that I don't feel like responding to someone who puts a microphone next to a fan, turns on speech-to-text, then sprays diahhrea into the fan's intake. But do your usual thing and declare victory. It's what you do (hence the "usual").

i won't criticize a president for visiting the troops over the holidays. i hope that it lifts their spirits a bit and that he doesn't use it as some political game.

I join you in that sentiment Helix.

Good on Trump for visiting the troops over Christmas.

But let us not be naive enough to believe it won't be politicized for better or worse.

Well that would be standard OP for any POTUS (and rightly so). This guy, wouldn't be surprised if he fears "friendly fire". He's not hugely popular with out military. I don't imagine the Mattis fiasco is doing him favors either.

So did you think Obama was scared of friendly fire. I mean after all his approval ratings with the military were even lower them Trumps. Or is this just more partisan BS.

Oh, I'd bet he's got his phone with him. Once AF1's coloring book collection runs out, the tweets will come fast and furious.
So you think he's finally ready to release his plan to make the bigly improvements to healthcare he promised?

technologyphoto.jpg

I'm just laughing at your use of "useless useful". Most of your post was entertaining but the audible snicker came out at that phrase.

Don't start imagining what it must be like posting from the Mountains in his Mom's basement. That makes the audible snickers come too soon. Just saying. :)

Shrug. Betting against him doing the right thing is always going to be a smart way to grow one’s money.
Too funny... and wrong [again, yet need I say more? Apparently yes].

What is that oft said that I am reminded of, something about "...his money", it being so easily parted? The proofs that you are wrong are littered among my many posts since he got elected.

You folks can't hear good news. Such a melancholy malady, I truly feel your pain, bro. My condolences.

During the last administration, I often wonder how people come up with some of the crap. Still wondering.

it would be nice if he shows a little class.

that's a major part of the problem. he usually shows very little class

gravitas would be a welcome change

kudos to tRump
the troops seeing the commander in chief in a war zone, supporting their efforts, is a good thing
an opportunities to express support for the president is also a rare thing. only hope more such opportunities are presented during the next two years

He lies like a rug. What happened to the 10% middle class tax break that was supposed to happen just before the mid-terms....an utter and complete LIE.

He lies ever second of the day. What is one more, more or less.
Yano, I just don't follow his every burp like y'all.

I listened to what he said to us before the election, you know, about deregs, eradicating the ISIS threat, getting tough with China... and the ton more that you whiners remind us of every day cause you hate he is getting it done... funding the military to save it from disrepair, tax cuts and reform, getting tough with illegal immigration, banning [ damn, was he right that it was constitutional???] specifically identified dangerous nations from travel... the list goes on and on and I/others have itemized his statements and when he accomplished them innumerable times on site.

Hint to the young and inexperienced out there: follow actions not words.

If you want a perfect man and a perfect government, well, might want to get a checkup seeing as your Trump era blood pressure might be affecting your judgment on just plain pre and post era reality...

And but of course, you can use your old doctor under your old plan, that be the honest to goodness truth, bless our sweet hearts...

PS I am middle class and got my tax cut, Trump shut down the Individual Mandate tax... remember how, using some supernatural hocus-pocus wizardry, Robert's somehow turned what was advertized by slimy slenderfella as a penalty, a fine into a... voila' ---tax?

Thank you again, Donald.

Well you gotta know how to read my stuff, twist inserted.

It shouldn't have to be pointed out, but as a teacher I am patient, sometimes, with the ill-educated adults as well as all others [who am I to discriminate?] having witnessed the systemic dumbing down in lib dominated pub ed, but the useless are just plain useless to all the positively productive... and consequently are able to be utilized by the ideologically negative to subtract from the whole.

Useless useful idiot.

Perfectly sound conceptually to those with agile cognitive abilities. My condolences for those not so well blessed. And, as they sadly but truthfully say, if you have to explain it...

Well you gotta know how to read my stuff, twist inserted.

I'm not sure what you want me to insert with a twist to understand what you are saying, but I'm not into inserting too much. Not from strangers anyway.

It shouldn't have to be pointed out, but as a teacher I am patient

Why are you pointing it out now? Do you think it has something to do with our discussion?

sometimes, with the ill-educated adults as well as all others [who am I to discriminate?] having witnessed the systemic dumbing down in lib dominated pub ed, but the useless are just plain useless to all the positively productive... and consequently are able to be utilized by the ideologically negative to subtract from the whole.

What do you teach? No, don't answer.

Useless useful idiot.

Perfectly sound conceptually to those with agile cognitive abilities. My condolences for those not so well blessed. And, as they sadly but truthfully say, if you have to explain it...

You remind me of that guy with the mullet on The Walking Dead.

It's more that I don't feel like responding to someone who puts a microphone next to a fan, turns on speech-to-text, then sprays diahhrea into the fan's intake. But do your usual thing and declare victory. It's what you do (hence the "usual").
Bro, if you had to put up with the likes of you and all your "brilliant" pals on site who unconsciously unplug their sewers here day in and day out, hell, you'd ultimately strike back just as I...

I mean if you were so capacitated...

And the fatal flaw with all that, amongst all the torture I desire to put all you ideologically pure lefties through as often as is humanly possible, I speak only the truth adding facts and reasoning... and it just eats you folks up. Can't go toe to toe with the diss ripping nor parody nor sarcasm nor... sadly, debate.

Hurts so bad, especially when you just cannot stop reading...like exactly right now. Got ya by the short ones. Of course to save face you can try to add the lame and so ubiquitous, tldr or something, you know, bottomlessly "clever" to that effect...

Yeah, I do it for multiple reasons, first allowing you to prove you cannot as, in just the present instance, defend yourself in honest debate... if you could you would, but you cannot, what I said was exactly right and we both know it, everybody does ...

So then you make it about me... like Trump I am just a mean mean bad bad bad old man, probably an old white man, eh? You folks are ridiculously predictable, funny in a very tangential way, mostly just banally annoying anticipated posts...so, I annoy annoy annoy back. Equal justice, right?

Thank me, it's my profound pleasure.

Yano?

I'm not sure what you want me to insert with a twist to understand what you are saying, but I'm not into inserting too much. Not from strangers anyway.

Why are you pointing it out now? Do you think it has something to do with our discussion?

What do you teach? No, don't answer.

You remind me of that guy with the mullet on The Walking Dead.
Nicely squatted stuff there, bro.

Again, please flush when finished. Me? Trying to get past the speed of smell to outdistance this pile you just laid on us.

Otherwise, I'd stay to make my goodbyes...but such is life.

Bro, if you had to put up with the likes of you and all your "brilliant" pals on site who unconsciously unplug their sewers here day in and day out, hell, you'd ultimately strike back just as I...

I mean if you were so capacitated...

And the fatal flaw with all that, amongst all the torture I desire to put all you ideologically pure lefties through as often as is humanly possible, I speak only the truth adding facts and reasoning... and it just eats you folks up. Can't go toe to toe with the diss ripping nor parody nor sarcasm nor... sadly, debate.

Hurts so bad, especially when you just cannot stop reading...like exactly right now. Got ya by the short ones. Of course to save face you can try to add the lame and so ubiquitous, tldr or something, you know, bottomlessly "clever" to that effect...

Yeah, I do it for multiple reasons, first allowing you to prove you cannot as, in just the present instance, defend yourself in honest debate... if you could you would, but you cannot, what I said was exactly right and we both know it, everybody does ...

So then you make it about me... like Trump I am just a mean mean bad bad bad old man, probably an old white man, eh? You folks are ridiculously predictable, funny in a very tangential way, mostly just banally annoying anticipated posts...so, I annoy annoy annoy back. Equal justice, right?

Thank me, it's my profound pleasure.

Yano?

What does whatever that is have to do with anything? It's a colonoclasm gone wrong.

At any rate, the subject and what I said about it are still there if you wish to stop flinging third-hand diahhrea at it (through the fan).

What does whatever that is have to do with anything? It's a colonoclasm gone wrong.

At any rate, the subject and what I said about it are still there if you wish to stop flinging third-hand diahhrea at it (through the fan).
Bro, bro bro bro.

We DO see exactly what you said... that is why I took it on... let your posts speak for themselves. Yano? No, how could you, eh?

And your posts cannot speak in your defense. Your posts are usually just as bland but not so immediately identifiable being soooOOooOOOooo damned hypocritical. You cannot defend that, again, it is why you didn't even try, why you are still not trying.

So, your own posts = proof positive.

But being the magnanimous guy I am, I will give you yet another chance. Defend it... right now or forever hold your peace... but of course you cannot, either one... defend your hypocrisy nor hold your peace [ read: piece of **** posts ], none of those that regularly banally spew from your fingertips.

See ya.

What positive feeling has he projehttps://www.debatepolitics.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1069461508cted that encompasses the entire country and not just to his base supporters?
From election night 2016 on.

From his election night victory speech:

"TRUMP: Thank you. Thank you very much, everyone.

(APPLAUSE)

Sorry to keep you waiting; complicated business; complicated.

(APPLAUSE)

Thank you very much.

(APPLAUSE)

TRUMP: I’ve just received a call from Secretary Clinton.

(APPLAUSE)

She congratulated us — it’s about us — on our victory, and I congratulated her and her family on a very, very hard-fought campaign. I mean, she — she fought very hard.

(APPLAUSE)

Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country.

(APPLAUSE)

I mean that very sincerely.

(APPLAUSE)

Now it’s time for America to bind the wounds of division; have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people.

(APPLAUSE)

It’s time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans, and this is so important to me.

(APPLAUSE)

For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people. . .

(LAUGHTER)

. . . I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great country.

(APPLAUSE)

As I’ve said from the beginning, ours was not a campaign, but rather an incredible and great movement made up of millions of hard-working men and women who love their country and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their families.

(APPLAUSE)

It’s a movement comprised of Americans from all races, religions, backgrounds and beliefs who want and expect our government to serve the people, and serve the people it will.

(APPLAUSE)

Working together, we will begin the urgent task of rebuilding our nation and renewing the American dream. I’ve spent my entire life and business looking at the untapped potential in projects and in people all over the world. That is now what I want to do for our country.

(APPLAUSE)

Tremendous potential. I’ve gotten to know our country so well — tremendous potential. It’s going to be a beautiful thing. Every single American will have the opportunity to realize his or her fullest potential. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer.

(APPLAUSE)

We are going to fix our inner cities and rebuild our highways, bridges, tunnels, airports, schools, hospitals. We’re going to rebuild our infrastructure, which will become, by the way, second to none. And we will put millions of our people to work as we rebuild it.

We will also finally take care of our great veterans...
" https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/10/us/politics/trump-speech-transcript.html

And on and on...that was from election night and Trump has since done everything possible, and been very successful, to create and bring back more jobs for ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS... every color, ethnicity, creed and gender [ there are 2 ], building a wall for the security of ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS, correcting so many bad trade and political deals for ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS, call out China on its currency manipulations and theft of IP for ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS...

The list goes on and on, but you folks don't want truth on the matter, you want to huff and puff, spit and stomp...

Have at it, We, the people are fed up with all your side's negativity. ALL [sane] AMERICAN CITIZENS.

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

Thank you very much.

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

She congratulated us — it’s about us — on our victory, and I congratulated her and her family on a very, very hard-fought campaign. I mean, she — she fought very hard.

(APPLAUSE)

Hillary has worked very long and very hard over a long period of time, and we owe her a major debt of gratitude for her service to our country.

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

Now it’s time for America to bind the wounds of division; have to get together. To all Republicans and Democrats and independents across this nation, I say it is time for us to come together as one united people.

(APPLAUSE)

It’s time. I pledge to every citizen of our land that I will be president for all Americans, and this is so important to me.

(APPLAUSE)

For those who have chosen not to support me in the past, of which there were a few people. . .

(LAUGHTER)

. . . I’m reaching out to you for your guidance and your help so that we can work together and unify our great country.

(APPLAUSE)

As I’ve said from the beginning, ours was not a campaign, but rather an incredible and great movement made up of millions of hard-working men and women who love their country and want a better, brighter future for themselves and for their families.

(APPLAUSE)

It’s a movement comprised of Americans from all races, religions, backgrounds and beliefs who want and expect our government to serve the people, and serve the people it will.

(APPLAUSE)

Working together, we will begin the urgent task of rebuilding our nation and renewing the American dream. I’ve spent my entire life and business looking at the untapped potential in projects and in people all over the world. That is now what I want to do for our country.

(APPLAUSE)

Tremendous potential. I’ve gotten to know our country so well — tremendous potential. It’s going to be a beautiful thing. Every single American will have the opportunity to realize his or her fullest potential. The forgotten men and women of our country will be forgotten no longer.

(APPLAUSE)

We are going to fix our inner cities and rebuild our highways, bridges, tunnels, airports, schools, hospitals. We’re going to rebuild our infrastructure, which will become, by the way, second to none. And we will put millions of our people to work as we rebuild it.

And on and on...that was from election night and Trump has since done everything possible, and been very successful, to create and bring back more jobs for ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS... every color, ethnicity, creed and gender [ there are 2 ], building a wall for the security of ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS, correcting so many bad trade and political deals for ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS, call out China on its currency manipulations and theft of IP for ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS...

The list goes on and on, but you folks don't want truth on the matter, you want to huff and puff, spit and stomp...

Have at it, We, the people are fed up with all your side's negativity. ALL [sane] AMERICAN CITIZENS.

Even if you were relevant as you apparently think yourself to be, look at your posts. What do you think you are adding to a site titled DebatePolitics? Every post is a constant stream of not just propaganda, but ugly propaganda. Isn't there anything better for you to do "permanently in the mountains of Panama". You are not debating ANYTHING.

Now seeing video of Trump's "message to the troops" in Iraq, I would say that was the most absurd visit to troops fighting on foreign soils that I have ever seen and that US troops fighting on foreign soils have ever experienced.

Nicely squatted stuff there, bro.

Again, please flush when finished. Me? Trying to get past the speed of smell to outdistance this pile you just laid on us.

Otherwise, I'd stay to make my goodbyes...but such is life.

You seem to be running out of original material already. You're not going to be fun for long.

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

Thank you very much.

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(LAUGHTER)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

Empty words. We all know how he really feels.

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

Thank you very much.

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(LAUGHTER)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

(APPLAUSE)

i believe you should heed the words of this forum member:
Yano, I just don't follow his every burp like y'all.

I listened to what he said to us before the election, you know, about deregs, eradicating the ISIS threat, getting tough with China... and the ton more that you whiners remind us of every day cause you hate he is getting it done... funding the military to save it from disrepair, tax cuts and reform, getting tough with illegal immigration, banning [ damn, was he right that it was constitutional???] specifically identified dangerous nations from travel... the list goes on and on and I/others have itemized his statements and when he accomplished them innumerable times on site.

Hint to the young and inexperienced out there: follow actions not words.

If you want a perfect man and a perfect government, well, might want to get a checkup seeing as your Trump era blood pressure might be affecting your judgment on just plain pre and post era reality...

PS I am middle class and got my tax cut, Trump shut down the Individual Mandate tax... remember how, using some supernatural hocus-pocus wizardry, Robert's somehow turned what was advertized by slimy slenderfella as a penalty, a fine into a... voila' ---tax?

Thank you again, Donald.

Empty words. We all know how he really feels.
Oh yeah, his much better economy, his onerous growth in the GDP, creating the environment where nearly everyone of any color or type can be gainfully employed, the ****er, his bolstering our defenses protecting ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS, I mean that is just plain out anti Russian/Chinese, the idiot...his calling out the bad deals in an effort to strengthen America, bring back even more jobs, better jobs... damn that evil old white man doing all those good things for the devil...

Oh the shame, the shame...

You see, you folks don't want ANYTHING THAT LOOKS, SMELLS OR FEELS LIKE A FACT, that would ruin your image of your ideology, then you would have to give up all those carefully developed plastic yet green :mrgreen: friendships...

Listen, do us both a favor and don't embarrass yourself with a reply...I mean, what can you add to such a "stellar" defense of your nonsense than you've accomplished already anyhow, eh?

Back
Top Bottom