• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So where Trump is flying off too?

Oh yeah, his much better economy, his onerous growth in the GDP, creating the environment where nearly everyone of any color or type can be gainfully employed, the ****er, his bolstering our defenses protecting ALL AMERICAN CITIZENS, I mean that is just plain out anti Russian/Chinese, the idiot...his calling out the bad deals in an effort to strengthen America, bring back even more jobs, better jobs... damn that evil old white man doing all those good things for the devil...

Oh the shame, the shame...

You see, you folks don't want ANYTHING THAT LOOKS, SMELLS OR FEELS LIKE A FACT, that would ruin your image of your ideology, then you would have to give up all those carefully developed plastic yet green :mrgreen: friendships...

Listen, do us both a favor and don't embarrass yourself with a reply...I mean, what can you add to such a "stellar" defense of your nonsense than you've accomplished already anyhow, eh?

That Trump is a liar and only cares about who likes him and debases and name calls anyone who does not. He is an embarrassment to the entire world and I will not stop calling him out. How about you just not respond to me and we’ll be even. You have a nice day.

That Trump is a liar and only cares about who likes him and debases and name calls anyone who does not. He is an embarrassment to the entire world and I will not stop calling him out. How about you just not respond to me and we’ll be even. You have a nice day.
I guess you are talking to us, the, you know, deplorables, we gun and bible clutchers, weuns, the Okie dokes... and those others a bit farther in advance, the despicable indiscriminate use ... of all the -Ists and -Phobes, those larger gots than merely the bigots, eh?

You folks throw bricks, expect we not respond with, minimum, equal force?
Nahhhh...

If that takes you too far aback, afflutter... well.

He lies like a rug. What happened to the 10% middle class tax break that was supposed to happen just before the mid-terms....an utter and complete LIE.

He lies ever second of the day. What is one more, more or less.

He LIED to the troops and told them they were getting a 10% pay increase. That is a LIE. It is proposed at 2.6%

Why would the Commander-in-Chief LIE to his troops?

He LIED to the troops and told them they were getting a 10% pay increase. That is a LIE. It is proposed at 2.6%

Why would the Commander-in-Chief LIE to his troops?

Why would he tell them ISIS is defeated?

Back
Top Bottom