• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So where Trump is flying off too?

Iraq. Somebody told him Presidents visit the troops at Christmas time.

You had to know it would work out this way. Bond Spurs just could not help himself, talking to troops in Iraq about the "hazards" HE faced flying into Iraq and going on to discuss how the job in Syria is done. IDIOT....card carrying idiot who just does not know how to do ANYTHING the way a government leader needs to do it.

You had to know it would work out this way. Bond Spurs just could not help himself, talking to troops in Iraq about the "hazards" HE faced flying into Iraq and going on to discuss how the job in Syria is done. IDIOT....card carrying idiot who just does not know how to do ANYTHING the way a government leader needs to do it.

Glad to see he finally did this, and I guess some in Iraq were pleased to see him. He also got to escape Washington, and now it might be interesting to see which city Air Force One returns to.
I do believe this was arranged quite recently, as Melania had originally went off to Florida for the holiday break. When Trump shut the government down she returned to DC.

For days the TDS crowd did noting but dis Trump for not visiting the troops, now that the has they are still b* tching about how, when and the why of it. Face it, the only motivation of TDS people is hate, not matter what.

He's heading to Mar a Lago, where ticket sales for New Year guaranteed access to the President. He's making a flying stopver to Iraq as cover and excuse for leaving the WH during the shutdown.

For days the TDS crowd did noting but dis Trump for not visiting the troops, now that the has they are still b* tching about how, when and the why of it. Face it, the only motivation of TDS people is hate, not matter what.

You don't drag your political rhetoric with you to visit the troops. Its that simple. Good that he went...that is about where it ended....when he got off the plane.

I pity these people that do nothing but complain, degrade, and dehumanize the president, or his supporters for that matter. It must completely suck being in a miserable mood all the time. I cannot stand leftist ideology, but I sure do not spend all my time bashing them relentlessly. What a sorry lot.

I pity these people that do nothing but complain, degrade, and dehumanize the president, or his supporters for that matter. It must completely suck being in a miserable mood all the time. I cannot stand leftist ideology, but I sure do not spend all my time bashing them relentlessly. What a sorry lot.

Yes, which is exactly what Trump does. It is really sad that he does not project a positive feeling for the country and its people.

You just have to say something diversionary if you identify a thread as being about Trump, don't you?

It's quite telling that you do this automatically, as if you expect whatever the thread is to be about yet another bad thing Trump did. And so we find you in this thread, which you clearly didn't read seeing as you're busy trying to run interference for Trump when the thread doesn't actually assert he's done anything wrong.

Congratulations from protecting Trump from the horror of having people know that he is on an airplane! You done gone got 'em libruls, herpderp MAGA!

He just wants to hang out with his buddy and maybe pick up a few tips.

Way way way wait, hold on there partner... this thread post #2 by you was supposed to be a positive remark about Trump, was it? What a fricken hypocritical, totally clueless remark to make in post #6... but lefties have no sense of self nor shame...

Its like reciting the alphabet on the toilet seat, just letter rip, eh?

Yes, which is exactly what Trump does. It is really sad that he does not project a positive feeling for the country and its people.
Correction.

You mean only to the people who reject his projecting of a postive feeling for the country and all of its citizens.

Correction.

You mean only to the people who reject his projecting of a postive feeling for the country and all of its citizens.

Trump does not project a positive feeling for the USA and all of its citizens. Now you might feel that way about Trump and YOUR country, whatever that might be.

Correction.

What positive feeling has he projected that encompasses the entire country and not just to his base supporters?

Trump does not project a positive feeling for the USA and all of its citizens. Now you might feel that way about Trump and YOUR country, whatever that might be.
You folks in your voluntarily blind hatred are also deaf...

Trump says it, improves things for all Americans [ thereby projecting desire into the realm of reality ]... so folks ignorantly ignore it.

Its exactly how ignorance is established. Yano? No, of course, how could you?

But I guess that is the ultimate fate of any of those who allow themselves to become useless useful idiots.

Trump says it, improves things for all Americans [ thereby projecting desire into the realm of reality ]... so folks ignorantly ignore it.

But I guess that is the ultimate fate of any of those who allow themselves to become useless useful idiots.

:lamo

And you really are the only one listening.
Yes, the left is full of those sticking their pudgy fingers in their ears and saying just such oh so pithy, "La la la la la la la I can't hear you" brilliances.

Go away until you can learn to debate the facts, bro. Yano?

He lies like a rug. What happened to the 10% middle class tax break that was supposed to happen just before the mid-terms....an utter and complete LIE.

He lies ever second of the day. What is one more, more or less.

Back
Top Bottom