• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

So where Trump is flying off too?

i won't criticize a president for visiting the troops over the holidays. i hope that it lifts their spirits a bit and that he doesn't use it as some political game.

I suppose you did have to think of something to say to try to cover your fail. But you can't fool anyone that way any better than you can by coughing after a loud fart.

NO.......cough during the fart, and never trust a fart.........:shock:

Do you seriously think these trips can be arranged on an ad hoc, last-minute basis for POTUS and FLOTUS? This has been in the works for quite some time.
It's just a major blunder to make this all about being last minute. It just looks so uninformed about what it takes to secure a VIP visit.

But, I know, the Trump haters have to attack this wonderful visit somehow.

You know what? I would say I bet they could have gotten it together in 24 hours, but considering it took him two weeks to answer Mueller's questions. I highly doubt it. President Fatty don't move too quick.

So it appears there is a weird conspiracy (at least?) on Twitter. Two different sources -- one being Wikileaks! -- are supposedly "tracking" Air Force One in foreign countries.

Wikileaks says AF1 is going towards Turkey:
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1077986218070196227

WikiLeaks@wikileaks

The Boeing 747 usually used by Trump for Air Force One is currently moving towards Turkey.

DvXGdiVXQAAXaFs.jpg

9:55 AM - 26 Dec 2018

Another source (A Military.com reporter):
https://twitter.com/Oriana0214/status/1077983592351969282

Oriana Pawlyk@Oriana0214

VC-25A/Air Force One spotted over the UK and headed into central Europe, per sightings in the UK and @CivMilAir

9:44 AM - 26 Dec 2018

===================================

Things quite for @realDonaldTrump on Twitter...where is he going?

His wife ran away back to Slovenia? :lamo

i won't criticize a president for visiting the troops over the holidays. i hope that it lifts their spirits a bit and that he doesn't use it as some political game.

I will wait for his speech to the troops.

I have no idea what's actually going on, but I doubt it's to visit troops. If he is then he's almost certainly having a Potempkin Village set up far away from any potential hostility.

Well that would be standard OP for any POTUS (and rightly so). This guy, wouldn't be surprised if he fears "friendly fire". He's not hugely popular with out military. I don't imagine the Mattis fiasco is doing him favors either.

I will wait for his speech to the troops.

I suspect it will begin along the lines of

"As you know, I've brought great success to the military...."

Let the bitching start..... Christmas is over!! :doh :peace

So it appears there is a weird conspiracy (at least?) on Twitter. Two different sources -- one being Wikileaks! -- are supposedly "tracking" Air Force One in foreign countries.

Wikileaks says AF1 is going towards Turkey:
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/1077986218070196227

WikiLeaks@wikileaks

The Boeing 747 usually used by Trump for Air Force One is currently moving towards Turkey.

DvXGdiVXQAAXaFs.jpg

9:55 AM - 26 Dec 2018

Another source (A Military.com reporter):
https://twitter.com/Oriana0214/status/1077983592351969282

Oriana Pawlyk@Oriana0214

VC-25A/Air Force One spotted over the UK and headed into central Europe, per sightings in the UK and @CivMilAir

9:44 AM - 26 Dec 2018

===================================

Things quite for @realDonaldTrump on Twitter...where is he going?

He visited the troops at Al Asan airbase, in Anbar province, IRAQ. Same area where Obama's "JV" got going....

Do you seriously think these trips can be arranged on an ad hoc, last-minute basis for POTUS and FLOTUS? This has been in the works for quite some time.
It's just a major blunder to make this all about being last minute. It just looks so uninformed about what it takes to secure a VIP visit.

But, I know, the Trump haters have to attack this wonderful visit somehow.

True it does take planning. But 23 months is rather intense

Name one President before Trump that had to be shamed for two straight years before he finally relented into visiting the troops.

Bitch, bitch, bitch....... condition normal here on DP! If he had gone a week after his inauguration you would have bitched that he was a war hawk.......... :lamo

Bitch, bitch, bitch....... condition normal here on DP! If he had gone a week after his inauguration you would have bitched that he was a war hawk.......... :lamo

Again: name one President before Trump that had to be shamed for two straight years before he finally relented into visiting the troops.

Again: name one President before Trump that had to be shamed for two straight years before he finally relented into visiting the troops.

I see christmas hasnt changed your black heart.

I see christmas hasnt changed your black heart.

And I see you're unable to address the question, as well as confront the fact that if it hadn't been for two straight years of shaming, he never would have visited the troops.

Back
Top Bottom