• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Shy Boy and his Friend Shock the Audience

The Giant Noodle

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This is just amazing. I actually had some sort of moisture eminating from a eyeball. This is just beautiful. :)

Had to view it on YouTube... but so worth it. I loved it!!

That kid could hold his own in a duet with Sarah Brightman. Damn. I couldn't believe it...

That kid could hold his own in a duet with Sarah Brightman. Damn. I couldn't believe it...

He sounds a little like Placido Domingo. Goes to show you can't read a book by it's cover.

I just heard Simon Cowell say he sounded like Luciano Pavarotti and that's who I meant,,, ooops.

Last edited:
Browsing around YouTube there are more videos of the two. In the others I watched, she does a much better job and earns her place as a partner.

He sounds a little like Placido Domingo. Goes to show you can't read a book by it's cover.

My husband loves opera (as do I, although I'm not as knowledgeable about it), so I had him come stand outside the doorway and ask him who the male singer reminded him of. He said it wasn't Bocelli, but could be Pavarotti. You should have seen his jaw drop when he came in and looked at the monitor.

A star is truly born.

My husband loves opera (as do I, although I'm not as knowledgeable about it), so I had him come stand outside the doorway and ask him who the male singer reminded him of. He said it wasn't Bocelli, but could be Pavarotti. You should have seen his jaw drop when he came in and looked at the monitor.

A star is truly born.

Talent hides in the most least conspicuous of places sometimes. I really liked that he stayed with his co-singer who the judges hinted at dropping.

That was stunning. Unfortunately, though, if I am understanding correctly, they didn't win BGT. A dog act did. Over those two. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom