• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Anthony Fauci be fired?

Should Anthony Fauci be fired?

• Yes

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • No

Votes: 49 79.0%

• Total voters
You can call it ageism all you want. The average age of a doctor is 52 years old. If I found out an 81-year old doctor was performing surgery on me tomorrow, I would be VERY WORRIED. If I found out an 18-year old kid was performing surgery, I WOULD BE VERY WORRIED!
Good to know you are not a Trump voter as you find 81 to be the age of incompetence. If Trump were to be "re-elected", he would be 81 midway through his 2nd term..... and, according to you, certifiably incompetent (though most can pronounce his incompetence without regard to his age and before he runs again, if he does ..... if he can)

Given that Fauci has been the constant during this entire pandemic, should he be fired for his obvious and glaring mistakes?

I am sure there are a lot more qualified and younger doctors. He's 81-years old for goodness sake!

Elaborate. Its easy to make rash indictments, but show us the substance. Show us you know what you are talking about.
...and, as predicted, the OP can make rash statements, but can not explain himself. It must have been something he heard on OAN that sounded good, so it must be true. He actually has no clue what is wrong with Fauci, other than his age, I guess.

Given that Fauci has been the constant during this entire pandemic, should he be fired for his obvious and glaring mistakes?

I am sure there are a lot more qualified and younger doctors. He's 81-years old for goodness sake!
he should be thrown in jail

When you donate $50 to the fire Fauci fund, do you get your choice of the free MAGA hat, Trump U tee-shirt, decoder ring, and unrose colored glasses, or do they just send one?
:ROFLMAO: (y)

Fired? Certainly. Indicted? Probably that as well.

No, but he sure as hell should quit.....but he has more character and courage than that. Agree or disagree with him but it has been done in such a way as to put his life and lives of his family at risk. What has America become?
A "shit hole country" plagued by "a basket of deplorables"?

Trump to Skip 2024 Campaign and Go Straight to Claiming He ...

https://www.newyorker.com › Humor › Humor
Oct 12, 2021 — Trump will skip the 2024 campaign and go straight to claiming that he won, the former reality-show host has confirmed. Speaking to reporters, ...

The bright side? By June, she'll be paying us to disserve us...

Marjorie Taylor Greene says she has racked up nearly $90K ...​

https://thehill.com › well-being › prevention-cures › 5883...

Marjorie Taylor Greene said Wednesday her refusal to wear masks in Congress has led to nearly $90,000 in fines.
Jan 5, 2022

Good to know you are not a Trump voter as you find 81 to be the age of incompetence. If Trump were to be "re-elected", he would be 81 midway through his 2nd term..... and, according to you, certifiably incompetent (though most can pronounce his incompetence without regard to his age and before he runs again, if he does ..... if he can)

...and, as predicted, the OP can make rash statements, but can not explain himself. It must have been something he heard on OAN that sounded good, so it must be true. He actually has no clue what is wrong with Fauci, other than his age, I guess.

I never said Trump was a good president or candidate. However, if the choices given are between Trump and Biden or Clinton, he's a better choice.

Fauci merely advises. He has no power to implement policy unlike the president and Congress.

Mycroft claims Fauci was paid to prevent the next pandemic. If Fauci has no power to manage or create policy, but Congress and the president do, then it is up to Congress and the president to do so. Fauci did no more than give advice with the information at hand.

Trump and Congress were at loggerheads with Fauci and opted to ignore much of his advice. Therefore, Trump and Congress (mostly the GOP) are responsible for the mismanagement of the disease.

SIDE NOTE ON THIS POINT: if you feel that Fauci mismanaged the pandemic then you are admitting that COVID-19 is far more dangerous than you previously thought, and you should be demanding Trump's head due to his mismanagement of the pandemic as it was his to manage and not Fauci's. Which also means that you should be demanding Trump's head over not rolling out the vaccine more quickly and earlier...or...you should be demanding his head for even pushing the vaccines to begin with. Which is it? Because that decision was never Fauci's make and he didn't make those decisions, or made those orders...but Trump did.

On to the point of Fauci's age....many of you who hate Fauci are using his age as a factor and wish for a younger person at that particular job. Ok...Trump will be 78 if he runs in 2024...a mere 3/4 years younger than Fauci is now. Since you think Biden is too old now, please remember....Biden is currently only 4 years older than Trump currently. My point is that you believe someone's age has a negative effect, then you shouldn't have nor should you ever, vote for Trump, for anything. BTW, the median age to be president is between 55 and 56 years old.

Can I ask you a question?

If you get cancer, wouldn't you want a second opinion from another doctor?

So when the great Fauci speaks, why do so many democrats take his word as gospel? This SOB said vaccinated people shouldn't visit their unvaccinated family and friends. He has said a lot of questionable statements and medical advice.

For example, he has said "natural immunity does not exist", WTF? So people that have gotten covid do not have natural immunity? That's a medically false statement. I know people that have gotten covid and have been told by their doctors they indeed have natural immunity.

I'm going to need to see/hear this quote (bolded) from a reliable source. I don't believe he said that. Quotes added by me. If he said something similar, or something you took as him saying the above, then I need to see it in context. I'll be glad to show you where you are taking liberties with reality, which, naturally, you have the FREEDUMB to do.

He should be made to stand in front of a firing squad

No - he should not be fired!

Fauci has overstayed his welcome. I am shocked by the poll.

This dr has moved the goalpost so many times.

Firing Fauci to fix Covid would be about as useful as firing Jen Psaki to fix Biden's foreign policy. Psaki is Biden's mouthpiece. Fauci is the federal health establishment's mouthpiece, not it's boss. To fix Covid, to the extent it's not too late, would require firing the senior management of FDA, CDC and NHI, all of whom have been complicit in delaying treatments for Covid, and vaccination efforts against it.

Firing Fauci to fix Covid would be about as useful as firing Jen Psaki to fix Biden's foreign policy. Psaki is Biden's mouthpiece. Fauci is the federal health establishment's mouthpiece, not it's boss. To fix Covid, to the extent it's not too late, would require firing the senior management of FDA, CDC and NHI, all of whom have been complicit in delaying treatments for Covid, and vaccination efforts against it.
LOL ! Supporting links from reasonable sources, or are you posting out of your ....... ?

You can detect the information feed resulting in the regurgitation in the posts. If you care enough to make reasonable arguments comparing
"different treatment" by FDA, CDC and NIH of covid-19 related therapies, versus non-covid-19 related drugs and other therapies, other
than the emergency use decisions related to covid-19, supported by links, you might be able to trim the fringe off of your post!

Say... do you smell a conspiracy?

Long-term consequences of the misuse of ivermectin data​

https://www.thelancet.com › laninf › article › fulltext

by C Alvarez-Moreno · 2021 · Cited by 1 — Ivermectin is an oral anti-infective medicine that is integral to neglected tropical disease programmes. It is safe and effective for the ...

Your continued defense of the PC and establishment views is getting boring.

His mismanagement of the pandemic from the start?
the only one who mis-managed the pandemic was Trump......Fauci's job was to report and offer opinions......that's what he did

Back
Top Bottom