• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Anthony Fauci be fired?

Should Anthony Fauci be fired?

• Yes

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • No

Votes: 49 79.0%

• Total voters

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Given that Fauci has been the constant during this entire pandemic, should he be fired for his obvious and glaring mistakes?

I am sure there are a lot more qualified and younger doctors. He's 81-years old for goodness sake!

Given that Fauci has been the constant during this entire pandemic, should he be fired for his obvious and glaring mistakes?

I am sure there are a lot more qualified and younger doctors. He's 81-years old for goodness sake!

What glaring mistakes?

Yes

The answer is yes if you're a far, far wing extremist.

On another subject, does anyone know if our economy has collapsed yet?

And never forget when you see a thread attacking Fauci it's simply a Republican trying to cover for his political girlfriend's failing.

They're just using Fauci as a scapegoat. That's all it is.

Why on earth should Fauci be fired?

OK, we get it. He did not blow TRump as Trump blew Kim and in the cult this is inexcusable.

And never forget when you see a thread attacking Fauci it's simply a Republican trying to cover for his political girlfriend's failing.

They're just using Fauci as a scapegoat. That's all it is.

Everyone knows this.

??
That's called ageism.

Elaborate. Its easy to make rash indictments, but show us the substance. Show us you know what you are talking about.
Why do you feel the need to defend Fauci?

Fired? No.

He should be put in jail.

??

That's called ageism.

You can call it ageism all you want. The average age of a doctor is 52 years old. If I found out an 81-year old doctor was performing surgery on me tomorrow, I would be VERY WORRIED. If I found out an 18-year old kid was performing surgery, I WOULD BE VERY WORRIED!

Well, you've been a constant during this entire pandemic too.

No, right wingers should go **** off with their lies and idiocy. Fauci's has a distinguished career under multiple administrations. Just because the right are moronic terrorist doesn't mean its Fauci to blame.

You can call it ageism all you want. The average age of a doctor is 52 years old. If I found out an 81-year old doctor was performing surgery on me tomorrow, I would be VERY WORRIED. If I found out an 18-year old kid was performing surgery, I WOULD BE VERY WORRIED!
A rather poor and inapplicable analogy. Fauci isn't performing surgery on anyone.

The same people claiming he mismanaged the pandemic, are the same peopole spreading vaccine lies, refusing to distance, refusing to wear masks, claim its no big deal or a hoax, and who worshipped Trump who called it a hoax and truly bungled. YOu know, the person who actually had power to screw up the pandemic and did, the President

Sorry, they should be banned for posting such obvious trolling material, but unfortunately forums love their trolls

Back
Top Bottom