• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should Anthony Fauci be fired?

Should Anthony Fauci be fired?

• Yes

Votes: 13 21.0%
  • No

Votes: 49 79.0%

• Total voters
No, but he sure as hell should quit.....but he has more character and courage than that. Agree or disagree with him but it has been done in such a way as to put his life and lives of his family at risk. What has America become?

NO, he should not be fired.

He should be gently shown the door.

There should be a big White House reception where he is praised to the skies for his efforts, and he receives some kind of medal.

Then someone else with perhaps some new ideas and a more pleasant personality should be the COVID czar.

(And it would not hurt if the new czar were a woman of color.)

What super power are you ascribing to Fauci to manage the pandemic?

Who does manage the pandemic if I may ask because the advisor, Fauci has a higher salary than Biden FYI.

His mismanagement of the pandemic from the start?

I've asked you once, and you chose to ignore me and respond to others instead.

I will ask again.

How did Fauci mismanage the pandemic?

I've asked you once, and you chose to ignore me and respond to others instead.

I will ask again.

How did Fauci mismanage the pandemic?

The deaths he caused?

It was pretty obvious early on that Trump and Fauci weren't on the same page, but Fauci was trying to support his President. As things evolved, their views diverged too widely and Trump started both ignoring and attacking Fauci.

What that all means is the public has pretty limited knowledge of what Fauci was really advising vs what actions Trump took during the critical early stages of covid. There are also the stories about Trump, pre covid, downsizing the pandemic preparation/warning team that I imagine was something Fauci helped design.

It does seem clear that Fauci made some errors during the early stages of covid, but then so did most of the worlds medical advisors as we learned about covid. Too much missing information to accurately assess Fauci's covid performance.

Given that Fauci has been the constant during this entire pandemic, should he be fired for his obvious and glaring mistakes?

I am sure there are a lot more qualified and younger doctors. He's 81-years old for goodness sake!
OK, he made a few mistakes in predicting the future and he is old, neither a cause for firing. He is sincere in what he is doing and capable. If COVID hadn't been politicized, we wouldn't even be aware of his existence.

The same people claiming he mismanaged the pandemic, are the same peopole spreading vaccine lies, refusing to distance, refusing to wear masks, claim its no big deal or a hoax, and who worshipped Trump who called it a hoax and truly bungled. YOu know, the person who actually had power to screw up the pandemic and did, the President

Sorry, they should be banned for posting such obvious trolling material, but unfortunately forums love their trolls
Yeh, same 30%

In May, we threatened litigation and 51 pages of somewhat-redacted information was released. Within that release, we found the important “permanent pay adjustment” memo from 2004 that revealed for the first time that Fauci was paid to prevent the next pandemic.

Ooh I found a link that counters yours! 😝

No, but he sure as hell should quit.....but he has more character and courage than that. Agree or disagree with him but it has been done in such a way as to put his life and lives of his family at risk. What has America become?
I guess America is not a country to come to!

I get so sick of the America bashing all while the people who bash it go out of their way to come here.

Given that Fauci has been the constant during this entire pandemic, should he be fired for his obvious and glaring mistakes?

I am sure there are a lot more qualified and younger doctors. He's 81-years old for goodness sake!
Fired ?
Jailed !
He side stepped our order to NOT try and make Covid19 by Gain of Function by going
to China and doing it! He helped create the Wuhan Virus!

FFS, this is why we cannot have nice things.

Fauci is only the bad guy because Republicans need him to be.

Lol, wonder who is being paid to prevent the next earthquake?
Whoever it is, they are not getting paid as much as Fauci is.

Heavily redacted and more than two years old.

Useless.

I'd ask if this is better but you will ignore anything that doesn't align to what you want to see.

So, when it comes to Fauci’s financial disclosure forms, the senator was wrong when he said “big tech” is “keeping it from being public.” The federal law does not require OGE to post Fauci’s annual report on its website, but his annual reports are available to the public by filling out and submitting OGE Form 201 — as we did last year.

In an after-the-fact press statement, Marshall’s office said, “Contrary to what Dr. Fauci said, Dr. Fauci’s financial disclosures for the years of the COVID pandemic are not public. Therefore, Senator Marshall requested them during today’s hearing.”

But that is not what Marshall requested at the hearing. He requested the same financial information that is reported by “your colleague Dr. Walensky and every member of Congress.” Fauci follows the same reporting rules as Walensky and similar rules as Congress.

Back
Top Bottom