• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should america ban far-right MAGA and paraphernalia symbols just like Germany bans far-right nazi symbols?

Should america ban far-right maga symbols just like Germany bans far-right nazi symbols?

• Yes

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • No

Votes: 51 91.1%

• Total voters
within limits

Sure, and those limits already exist. I think freedom of speech is one of the few things the USA beats almost all the other developed countries in.

what do you think that sort of action suggests?

So Kathy Griffin wanted to murder Trump, but the rioters were just being hyperbolic? Is that your takeaway?

Discounting every orphan every other child in the USA has been home schooled, not as some publicly mandated education, but as pertains what parents, grand parents, older siblings etc. teach them.

How dare parents parent their children!

How dare parents parent their children!

Filling their precious little heads with hate and bigotry and racism celebratory ideas is fine with me if it is OK with you as a sign of good parenting.

Filling their precious little heads with hate and bigotry and racism celebratory ideas is fine with me if it is OK with you as a sign of good parenting.

Yup...all those non-hate filled educated leftists out there. That's what I think about educated leftists, such warm and accepting people full of joy.

So what restrictions are you proposing with terms of service on social media?
Their content moderation policies must be arbitrated through the court system under a first amendment framework, also criminal sanctions for conspiring to deplatform people like when Molyneux got banned from three platforms in the same week

So Kathy Griffin wanted to murder Trump, but the rioters were just being hyperbolic? Is that your takeaway?
Some rioters might have wanted to kill someone but they sure weren't as specific as that asshole Griffin.

While this is between you and MSgt, I can still point out that If Trump was president then, he would have probably pardoned the perpetrators of My Lai as he did with the merchenary thugs in Iraq. And this is the person you chose to support for 4 years.
you want to attack me based on what you THOUGHT Trump might have done? You're really reaching now.

he'll take any crumb he can get. comes with the position.

I believe we need to ban these symbols if we are going to move on from trumpism.
I don't think Germany should have banned them.
I certainly don't think we should.

Not to mention, I think banning a symbol would violate the 1st amendment somehow.

You're using the movie Jaws as an authority for what an education is?

I could cite our public education system but why belabor
failure.I mean,if these Liberal Run major cities are proof positive.
It'd be like asking what came first ... the Dumbing down of our
youth for the last few decades or how for the first time in Modern
America { according to the last Census } our Middle Class fell into decline.
Instead what came first the Chicken or the Democrat.

I grad-ge-ated 6th grade!

View attachment 67313300

I didn't not graduate Magna Cum Laude. I graduated Lordy How Come.

Seriously, I have myself a bit of education too but forgive me if I stay out y'all's dick measuring contest. I find bragging on degree or credential not only boring, but low class.

I know people, (friends and family) that have BA's, BS's, Masters Degrees, MBA's, PhD's, MD's, Juris Doctorates.... the list goes on....

Mostly really good people. But one thing I have learned, is many (most) of them couldn't pour piss out of a boot with directions written on the heel.

I respect aptitude and experience far greater than education. Having letter's next to one's name does not disqualify them from being a dumbass.

Just my observations. That is all.

I think the Idiom is ... not gonna engage a pissing contest.
It's what one accomplishes with a college degree that matters.
Just possessing a high falutin piece of sheepskin is as meaningful
as possessing the most luxury and expensive sneakers sold c/o
Marcus Neiman.Or Neiman Marcus.Whatever floats yer boat.

Nope. I'd rather see him hauled off in shackles. It would be good for the country.

Bingo ... You fail.Like Totally ... few sure.Yer math score on whatever SAT
was just about what they say a chimp is capable.They found they chimpanzees
are able to easily score over 200 on math { The lowest score given one who takes an
SAT }.That would be 200 for Math and 200 for verbal.
The highest score for an SAT is 800 for Math and 800 for verbal.
For a total of 1600.
Now what do you have to say fer yerself.
Trump supporters number in the 70 + Million range.
That's just those able to Vote.

you want to attack me based on what you THOUGHT Trump might have done? You're really reaching now.

I am attacking your slavish devotion to Trump and I use evidence from Trump's decisions as president which show that he does not give a f*ck about war criminals.

I am attacking your slavish devotion to Trump and I use evidence from Trump's decisions as president which show that he does not give a f*ck about war criminals.
you constantly lie by claiming anyone who voted for Trump is "slavishly devoted" to him. Your argument is pathetic and dishonest.

you constantly lie by claiming anyone who voted for Trump is "slavishly devoted" to him. Your argument is pathetic and dishonest.

When I see your criticism of Trump pardoning war criminals, , I will change my mind. Meanwhile, I have the right to evaluate your devotion based on the evidence I see from your posts, especially when I see you bring into the conversation war crimes as an attempt to attack others.

When I see your criticism of Trump's pardons (of war criminals), I will change my mind. Meanwhile, I have the right to evaluate your devotion based on the evidence I see from your posts.
who was convicted of war crimes-and by what tribunal. I see you as having a reactionary hatred for anyone or anything to the right of the Sendero Luminoso

who was convicted of war crimes-and by what tribunal. I see you as having a reactionary hatred for anyone or anything to the right of the Sendero Luminoso

The thugs that Trump pardoned were also convicted of war crimes!

The thugs that Trump pardoned were also convicted of war crimes!
by what tribunal and what were the actual charges.

by what tribunal and what were the actual charges.

Does not your press mention the info?

From the link I posted

Nicholas Slatten was convicted of first-degree murder, while Paul Slough, Evan Liberty and Dustin Heard were convicted of voluntary and attempted manslaughter, over the incident in which U.S. contractors opened fire in busy traffic in a Baghdad square and killed 14 unarmed Iraqi civilians.

and they were contractors, not military.

I believe we need to ban these symbols if we are going to move on from trumpism.

I believe this thread is dumb.

How is Trump comparable to Hitler?

Here, just to refresh your memory before you answer my question:

Vernietigingskamp%20Auschwitz%20-%20Beeldbank%20WO2%20-%20NIOD%2066586_4.jpg

You know what really needs to happen... is that Left Wing ******s need to stop being so ****ing offended by something that they say should be legal... burning the flag... wearing a MAGA hat... get over it. Grow the **** up.

Bingo ... You fail.Like Totally ... few sure.Yer math score on whatever SAT
was just about what they say a chimp is capable.They found they chimpanzees
are able to easily score over 200 on math { The lowest score given one who takes an
SAT }.That would be 200 for Math and 200 for verbal.
The highest score for an SAT is 800 for Math and 800 for verbal.
For a total of 1600.
Now what do you have to say fer yerself.
Trump supporters number in the 70 + Million range.
That's just those able to Vote.
It would appear that your post is representative of the lower end of both of those spectrums.

Back
Top Bottom