• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should america ban far-right MAGA and paraphernalia symbols just like Germany bans far-right nazi symbols?

Should america ban far-right maga symbols just like Germany bans far-right nazi symbols?

• Yes

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • No

Votes: 51 91.1%

• Total voters
Antifa put a guillotine outside of Bezos’s house.

The crowd was about 100 strong.... Seems there wasn't a part of the crowd that picked up a battering ram to break into his house.

"Should america ban far-right MAGA and paraphernalia symbols..."

No, of course not. Though I have no idea what "paraphernalia symbols" really are.

Not at all. We want people to label themselves so we know who they are. I want nazis to wear nazis symbols.

I only did one enlistment and I count my military experience as education.

Absolutely. A GED is education. Reading just one proper book is education (not some O'Reilly or Sarah Palin crap). For example, a book about the Cold War history of Korea leaves one educated. These people actually thought that Trump was going to denuclearize the peninsula? Cuz he said so? That's a lack of education. Another example is the Iran deal. They have no idea what walking away was going to cause and today they simply shrug.

Thus, there is absolutely no way these people read anything. They simply blindly follow along with the decisions of their politicians and defend them over a misguided sense of partisan loyalty. From here, they wish to compare education?!

What college is mostly about, and what people who've never been fail to understand, is critical thinking. Secondly, it's about personal growth. An environment conducive to both is provided. That's an education. It's not about memorizing a textbook or formula or table. It's about brain skills. While textbooks may have been few and far between in the military, it's an educational experience and environment just like college and complete with diversity.

Just sayin'

You're not wrong. An education arms you with the ability to question and to see events through multiple perspectives. The same simple fact can create two distinct perspectives. But unless people are able to appreciate those other perspectives, they are blind. This is so very important when it comes to understanding history and foreign policy.

Censorship is never good and its totally anti-American.

the suppression or prohibition of any parts of books, films, news, etc. that are considered obscene, politically unacceptable, or a threat to security.

Yeah, some things absolutely require censorship.

Only because home school education has been sorely lacking.

Those folks still buying and flying those flags didn't learn to do that in any modern day public classroom, no, they got it from ma and pa.

That's a ridiculous and overly broad generalization about home schooling, as well as being patently false since home schooling doesn't have a ton of numbers.

Sure, in other countries. I just don't see that as a road I think we should go down. The 1st Amendment is meant to protect unpopular speech.

within limits

I believe we need to ban these symbols if we are going to move on from trumpism.
I will go away by itself when Trump is prohibited ever holding office again and he will be. McConnell will make sure of it.

That's a ridiculous and overly broad generalization about home schooling, as well as being patently false since home schooling doesn't have a ton of numbers.
Give me a break. He never even mentioned home schooling. Parents are the major influencers of their children no matter where they go to school. There seems to be a rash of adults that have never heard that lying is wrong and bad.

Give me a break. He never even mentioned home schooling. Parents are the major influencers of their children no matter where they go to school. There seems to be a rash of adults that have never heard that lying is wrong and bad.

He literally said home schooling and that they didn't learn it from public education. WTF did you read?

He literally said home schooling and that they didn't learn it from public education. WTF did you read?
Every child is home schooled to a large extent. Especially in politically and race related ways.

The Person Formerly Known As Tweety. As he has been banned from Twitter, calling him Tweety just doesn't seem fair, so I used the Prince method.
That is funny.

If the stolen votes are found and Trump wins back his presidency, his symbols will become the acceptable norm for America.
And then maybe the Confederate flag can be raised again to demonstrate white supremacy in America?

It's all good either way. Trump is not needed to keep up the fight against all people who aren't acceptable to white America.

As a Canadian, I want no part of the filth and degeneration that America has become. It's just a free circus to the rest of the world.

Racism has come around full circle to destroy America.

Every child is home schooled to a large extent. Especially in politically and race related ways.

He specifically said that in opposition to public schools. FFS...why are you dying on this really shitty dung-hill?

NSFW

bullshit. you presume they would actually murder someone. I call BS on that. remember Kathy Griffin and her bloody faux View attachment 67313287Trump head? I guess you believe she was ready to decapitate him?
Saw
FB_IMG_1609885815315.jpg
this one this week

you lose. and you are lying. Shall I say you are the same as the people shot down unarmed students at Kent State? shot unarmed villagers at My Lai? Same thing.

While this is between you and MSgt, I can still point out that If Trump was president then, he would have probably pardoned the perpetrators of My Lai as he did with the merchenary thugs in Iraq. And this is the person you chose to support for 4 years.

Discounting every orphan every other child in the USA has been home schooled, not as some publicly mandated education, but as pertains what parents, grand parents, older siblings etc. teach them.

I would not ban them outright merely their public display and use in any digital communication supporting the twisted bullshit those symbols represent.

I'd let the cretins have their circle jerks surrounded with symbols of their manly macho alpha dog supremacy.

to be clear I'm talking about the MAGA auxillary = the fascist racist white nationalist Qanon low lifes. The average redhat gullible bigot should be allowed to wave their trump don't tread on me flags and proudly wear their trump merchandise (on sale at every outlet you can find near you) without penalty.

Back
Top Bottom