• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should america ban far-right MAGA and paraphernalia symbols just like Germany bans far-right nazi symbols?

Should america ban far-right maga symbols just like Germany bans far-right nazi symbols?

• Yes

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • No

Votes: 51 91.1%

• Total voters

99percenter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
I believe we need to ban these symbols if we are going to move on from trumpism.

nope. i like seeing who flies Confederate Flags, wears the Red Hats and owns all the Nazi/neo-Nazi stuff. and, if you watch closely, who sympathizes with them.

if it isn't self evident why banning red dummy hats would be both impossible and stupid, then i'm not sure what else i can add to bring you up to speed.

maybe support you opinion in a more "weighty" manner

Flapping one's lips to the word "dumb" is not exactly presenting a considered, insightful opinion.

Again, in English, please.
I think it was supposed to be, "You should remember what MAGA lead to."

...which of course has nothing to do with hats, but it's my interpretation.

I believe we need to ban these symbols if we are going to move on from trumpism.

Education is the way to move on from Trumpism in America, not paraphernalia eradication.

Get the people educated as to just how bad Trump is and they will dump the Trump gear garbage themselves.

Reactions: AJG
maybe support you opinion in a more "weighty" manner

Flapping one's lips to the word "dumb" is not exactly presenting a considered, insightful opinion.

does the first amendment permit the government to ban hats which read "i'm a gullible duped fool?" perhaps a legal scholar could weigh in.

does the first amendment permit the government to ban hats which read "i'm a gullible duped fool?" perhaps a legal scholar could weigh in.
No one is asking you to weigh in on the intricacies of the law. Pretend it was possible and humor me.

hate symbols are banned regularly

Doubt it...Confederate flags are still sold and flown.

Only because home school education has been sorely lacking.

Those folks still buying and flying those flags didn't learn to do that in any modern day public classroom, no, they got it from ma and pa.

I think it was supposed to be, "You should remember what MAGA lead to."

...which of course has nothing to do with hats, but it's my interpretation.

what other hats that might lead to things should be banned? i'm not much for slippery slope fallacies, but i'm also not much for attempting to give TPFKAT's legacy the Akhenaten treatment. people need to learn from that shit and not do it again.

No one is asking you to weigh in on the intricacies of the law. Pretend it was possible and humor me.

the first amendment doesn't allow for banning red dummy hats, as i said.

Back
Top Bottom