• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Should america ban far-right MAGA and paraphernalia symbols just like Germany bans far-right nazi symbols?

Should america ban far-right maga symbols just like Germany bans far-right nazi symbols?

• Yes

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • No

Votes: 51 91.1%

• Total voters
MAGA=Swastika

If you see someone with MAGA hat on what do you think? How do you feel? Pretty similar to how you feel when you see the Swastika right?
Not, really

I don't like the MAGA movement or Trump but I also don't think banning them is the right move.
You have to beat them with better ideas and arguments.

And sticks.

MAGA=Swastika

If you see someone with MAGA hat on what do you think? How do you feel? Pretty similar to how you feel when you see the Swastika right?

Pretty much.

You need to learn more about free speech before you address the subject:

The seditious conspiracy law punishes agreements to commit crime, which may be expressed by speech, such conspiracy is viewed as constitutionally unprotected, because it is speech integral to the criminal conduct that is being planned.

The First Amendment doesn't grant people some privilege or right ... it restricts government, and rights are not absolute. It's pretty basic civics.

I don't like the MAGA movement or Trump but I also don't think banning them is the right move.
You have to beat them with better ideas and arguments.

This is the beauty of free speech. Often times it can be offensive, and that's a good thing.

I believe we need to ban these symbols if we are going to move on from trumpism.
Why? Afraid America will have a stunning burst of reality and realize they were sold a handfulll of magic beans in the image of Faux Joe and Vice Ho?

Back
Top Bottom