• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Several people injured in shooting at Florida gay club[W:133:159:195:317]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Several people injured in shooting at Florida gay club

Are another slaughter, you Yanks certainly know how to put on a good show with your crazy gun laws, on a score of one to ten I give it a 7, but I know some crazy will out do this one in the months to come

Sounds like someone is jealous we have not let our government take away our right to bear arms yet.

Keep them out until they've been cleared... And that after a full probe of 24 to 48-months, and then to the back of the line... Which could take a decade for them to get in.

There should be a freeze on Muslim immigration until we can get rid of illegal invaders and those who have overstayed their visas.

if ther not refugees but we should realy try and speed up that line

ther no reason for a freeze based on religion and that would be wrong if you value relgios freedom and not being arbitrarily discriminated against amnesty for non violent immigrants seems fine to

I don't know.

Saddam Husein had ordered almost a million people killed and the media does not think he was a terrorist. This clown only killed 20.

Or are you a terrorist when it is politically advantageous to a particular party to push an agenda?:thumbs:

I think bombing or shooting up a club in such a manner is terrorism. It was considered so in West Germany when a US Military hangout was bombed, killing 2 and injuring 230, back in 1986.

Truth is truth, and terrorism is terrorism. If one party is vulnerable to the truth because of their idiotic policies..., and they are unwilling to reform said idiotic policies... That is their problem. Let those who cast votes decide if they want more or less of this idiocy.

Maddy Albright thought 500,000 dead children was worth the cost... In addition to the 500,000 dead adults.

Seems pretty early for the FBI to say they suspect Islamic terrorism. All I can think of is that they've identified the suspect, and he was on their radar prior to this incident.

The "suspect" took hostages and probably made statements to (demands of?) police before they decided to take him out. The content of those statements might have indicated such a motive.

It is clearly labeled a terrorist attack when one party is trying to push an agenda such as restricting our rights.

Which might or might not be the case here, as far as we presently know.

Are another slaughter, you Yanks certainly know how to put on a good show with your crazy gun laws, on a score of one to ten I give it a 7, but I know some crazy will out do this one in the months to come

You see... Had the Russians not been disarmed, and the slave states of the USSR... Some 60 MILLION plus would have been spared.

You see, with guns you can kill the oppressor, and their knowing this helps stave off such idiocies.

Further... Guns are a women's best friend when faced with rape or assault. When those sick pigs do not know who is carrying, they're less likely to turn women into victims.

If this jerk who slaughtered people met someone who was armed, less carnage may have ensued,

On a score of 1 to 10, I give your skills at thinking about a 0.

FBI calls tragic Orlando shooting Radical Islam. Watch how long it takes Obama/Clinton to blame gun control and completely skip real cause.

Shooter identified as American citizen Omar Mateen.

20 slaughtered.

Let's let more Muslims into the country, and let's not screen them or look at their social media.

The Religion of Peace strikes again.

As it was homosexuals, does it qualify as a hate crime?

And how exactly do you know it was a Islamic radical attack? Are you psychic?

From what I've seen, the authorities are still in the beginning stages of figuring out why exactly this happened.

if ther not refugees but we should realy try and speed up that line

ther no reason for a freeze based on religion and that would be wrong if you value relgios freedom and not being arbitrarily discriminated against amnesty for non violent immigrants seems fine to

There is great and ample reason to freeze immigration based on religion.

Muslims are responsible for endless attacks of innocent people throughout the world. Since 911, they've been involved with 30,000+ attacks.

It is not Buddhists, Athiests, Satanists, Protestants, Catholics, Vegans, Greenies, Communists, Jews, Greek Orthodox, or Republicans doing this... IT IS MULSIMS... OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

And the masses of Muslims are silent.

If I gave you 10,000 M&M's and said take a few... BUT... There's 50 in there that will cause instant death... How many would you eat?

You see... Had the Russians not been disarmed, and the slave states of the USSR... Some 60 MILLION plus would have been spared.

You see, with guns you can kill the oppressor, and their knowing this helps stave off such idiocies.

Further... Guns are a women's best friend when faced with rape or assault. When those sick pigs do not know who is carrying, they're less likely to turn women into victims.

If this jerk who slaughtered people met someone who was armed, less carnage may have ensued,

On a score of 1 to 10, I give your skills at thinking about a 0.

Eh......not entirely true. Rifles don't really help against tanks and aircraft. Look at what happened in the Warsaw Uprising.

Eh......not entirely true. Rifles don't really help against tanks and aircraft. Look at what happened in the Warsaw Uprising.

Or Prague... But how armed were they?
I doubt they were bearing arms as Americans do.

And how about women and the vulnerable being protected by being armed?

The Finns did quite well with basic weapons and Guerilla tactics against a vastly superior military. The only country with a major border to the USSR that remained free.

Could be gang related. I haven't heard of bomb vests and hostages. But no one knows at this point..

Nothing to do with gang , more to do with terrorist ! :shock:

At least we all known about the Lt Governor of Texas's take on Christian charity at this sad time.

CkieGMaUYAEiMKn.jpg:large

20 slaughtered.

Let's let more Muslims into the country, and let's not screen them or look at their social media.

The Religion of Peace strikes again.

As it was homosexuals, does it qualify as a hate crime?

As the perp is dead, does it really matter?

Or Prague... But how armed were they?
I doubt they were bearing arms as Americans do.

And how about women and the vulnerable being protected by being armed?

Once again, even the military's M16 Assault Rifle and M4 Carbine can't penetrate the armor of a main battle tank. A group of Americans would have done no better then the Czechs had.

I'm not sure how exactly you could arm every single woman. It's a good idea in theory. In practice.....maybe.

And a crowded nightclub with flashing lights, screaming people running everywhere, the sensory effects.....an untrained good guy with a gun wouldn't have been able to do much of anything.

That must explain the swift and sure victory of the US military in Afghanistan against an enemy with no navy, air force or armor. ;)

USA is full of gay haters!!!!!!!!!!!!

That must explain the swift and sure victory of the US military in Afghanistan against an enemy with no navy, air force or armor. ;)

It would also explain the US military's amazing success in places like Vietnam. :lol:

Updated

Orlando Nightclub Shooting: Mass Casualties After Gunman Opens Fire in Gay Club - NBC News
Officials said a hostage situation developed after the gunman stormed the Pulse Nightclub about 2 a.m. The shooter, identified by several law enforcement sources as Omar Mateen, was shot dead about three hours later when a SWAT team entered the club, police said.
The law enforcement sources told NBC News that Mateen was born in New York in 1986 and was listed as living at a residence in Port St. Lucie, about 125 miles south of Orlando.

The incident is being investigated as an act of terrorism, officials said.

Yup another day another US gun massacre. No doubt he was a legal gun owner too as most of these guys usually are sadly

Now watch how quickly this guys mental health will now be blamed and how quickly they will rush out to empty the shelves of the types of guns used in this latest obscenity :(

The usual suspects will then circle the wagons for a group hug and wave a flag at those of us who point out this ongoing firearms insanity to them

Watch this space :wink:

Last edited:

USA is full of gay haters!!!!!!!!!!!!

One guy shoots up a gay club and you indict the entire nation. Brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom