• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Saudi Press: U.S. Blew Up World Trade Center To Create ‘War On Terror’

You don't seem to GET the FACT that Wahhabism is the ONLY sect of Islam officially allowed in Saudi Arabia.
Wahhabs control schools, mosques, broadcast media, and ALL ASPECTS of public conduct in the Kingdom.
There IS NOT "Westboro" comparison because Westboro RUNS the place, ALL OF IT.
This is a FACT, a 100 percent FACT. If other Muslims live, visit or work there, it is ONLY because the Kingdom chooses to ignore their presence.
Shi'ia Muslims are considered non-Muslims, ALL OTHER Muslims are considered NON-MUSLIMS.
They are only TOLERATED.

Again, THIS IS FACT

Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself and don't even know it. You do not know the first thing about Saudi Arabia's Royal Family and their relationship with the Wahhab, nor do you know the first inkling about the House of Saud's troubles with them.

NO, there is NO opposition EXCEPT that by younger members of the House of Saud, who are engaged in a fatal game of cat and mouse with the Wahhabi. And furthermore, were it not FOR their "shaved ape mercenaries" the Americans, and our continual care and feeding of their military, the Wahhabists would have mounted the heads of the House of Saud on spikes outside Jiddah and Mecca a long time ago.

We ARE the boy with the finger in the dike and we've had that finger there so long we don't even realize that we have lost the use of one arm.
Sorry but you need to acquaint yourself with the REALITY of Islam in the Kingdom and I would be more than happy to connect you with any number of Saudis who would be happy to explain it to you.
Just ask :D

WRT Opposition:

The rule of the Al Saud faces political opposition from four sources: Sunni Islamist activism, liberal critics, including an underground green party, the Shia minority – particularly in the Eastern Province; and long-standing tribal and regional particularistic opponents (for example in the Hejaz).[74] Of these, the Islamic activists have been the most prominent threat to the regime and have in recent years perpetrated a number of violent or terrorist acts in the country.[75] However, open protest against the government, even if peaceful, is not tolerated. On 29 January 2011, hundreds of protesters gathered in the city of Jeddah in a rare display of protest against the city's poor infrastructure after deadly floods swept through the city, killing eleven people.[76]
Police stopped the demonstration after about 15 minutes and arrested 30 to 50 people.[77]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Saudi_Arabia#Opposition_to_the_royal_family

WRT reforms:

Since the 9/11 attacks in 2001, there has been mounting pressure to reform and modernize the royal family's rule, an agenda championed by King Abdullah both before and after his accession in 2005. The creation of the Consultative Council in the early 1990s did not satisfy demands for political participation, and, in 2003, an annual National Dialogue Forum was announced that would allow selected professionals and intellectuals to publicly debate current national issues, within certain prescribed parameters. In 2005, the first municipal elections were held. In 2007, the Allegiance Council was created to regulate the succession.[68] In 2009, the king made significant personnel changes to the government by appointing reformers to key positions and the first woman to a ministerial post.[69] However, the changes have been criticized as being too slow or merely cosmetic,[70] and the royal family is reportedly divided on the speed and direction of reform.[32]
In 2011, Abdullah announced that women will be able to be nominated to the Shura Council.[71]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_Saudi_Arabia#Reform

It's a work in progress.

"Fierce religious resistance" had to be overcome to permit such innovations as paper money (in 1951), female education (1964), and television (1965) and the abolition of slavery (1962).[343] Public support for the traditional political/religious structure of the kingdom is so strong that one researcher interviewing Saudis found virtually no support for reforms to secularize the state.[344]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudi_Arabia#Religion_in_society

But then, it's not easy to shift an entire population from their religious beliefs. It takes time.

You don't think that those very same businesses would restart should the economics of the world oil markets be more favorable to them?

I think they would.

Life can be pretty rough when dealing in commodities. That being said, life can be pretty good too when the commodity prices and / or demand is high. In the end, you've got to figure that it all balances out.

That's a pretty cavalier attitude towards American small business and jobs. Not to mention, woefully uninformed.

You didn't answer my question about the Saudis purposefully wishing to harm our domestic oil industry.

That's a pretty cavalier attitude towards American small business and jobs. Not to mention, woefully uninformed.

You didn't answer my question about the Saudis purposefully wishing to harm our domestic oil industry.

Do the Saudi's use their huge oil reserves for leverage? Yes.
Specifically against US domestic oil production? I don't think so.
Specifically against Canada tar sands oil production? Perhaps.

They do want to maintain their market share against the entire world oil production, they want to be in a leadership role in OPEC.

WRT Opposition:

WRT reforms:

It's a work in progress.

But then, it's not easy to shift an entire population from their religious beliefs. It takes time.

---You're face to face with an absolute monarchy, there is no shift, only revolution, and that revolution is coming, but it's not necessarily one which will be of benefit to us. In fact, I'd bet money it won't be.

And I bet many right here on this forum know who I am talking about.
HINT: It's not ISIS outright, but I am sure that if ISIS is still in existence, they will favor it.

---You're face to face with an absolute monarchy, there is no shift, only revolution, and that revolution is coming, but it's not necessarily one which will be of benefit to us. In fact, I'd bet money it won't be.

And I bet many right here on this forum know who I am talking about.
HINT: It's not ISIS outright, but I am sure that if ISIS is still in existence, they will favor it.

You may be right in that it'll take a revolution to lay the ground work for a significant shift in the society, but I don' think it's the Royal Family that's holding this shift up. I think it's the people themselves, and if there is a revolution against the Royal family, it has a good chance of going to more religious extremism rather than less, as it would seem that the Royal family the voices for moderation, but unable to institute this moderation more aggressively than they are. A bridge too far, a place too far for the populace to be shifted to.

So yeah, I can see what you are saying, so why should we place the Royal family, the only force for moderation and modernization in the country, at greater risk as Obama has done with his Iran deal? I'm not seeing the common interests in that, nor am I seeing the benefit to the US in doing that. Better to have Saudia Arabia in stable hands rather than risk the revolution that you speak of and having it turn religious extremist, such as ISIS.

You may be right in that it'll take a revolution to lay the ground work for a significant shift in the society, but I don' think it's the Royal Family that's holding this shift up. I think it's the people themselves, and if there is a revolution against the Royal family, it has a good chance of going to more religious extremism rather than less, as it would seem that the Royal family the voices for moderation, but unable to institute this moderation more aggressively than they are. A bridge too far, a place too far for the populace to be shifted to.

So yeah, I can see what you are saying, so why should we place the Royal family, the only force for moderation and modernization in the country, at greater risk as Obama has done with his Iran deal? I'm not seeing the common interests in that, nor am I seeing the benefit to the US in doing that. Better to have Saudia Arabia in stable hands rather than risk the revolution that you speak of and having it turn religious extremist, such as ISIS.

I am not advocating placing them at risk.
I demand that they take more responsibility for their state security and I demand that WE take a more honest look at the cost/benefit analysis of our relationship with them because we have gotten screwed pretty bad by them.
Yes, we absolutely acted foolishly, but our actions have largely been to defend a so called ally who has zero respect for us and became so emboldened as to allow an attack to happen.

Re Iran, we're not making friends with them. We are reevaluating our relationship in a more honest way. We have not taken them off the terror list, and we do not have normal diplomatic relations with them the way we do with, say perhaps, CHINA.
Iran IS a state sponsor of terrorism and we still acknowledge that however Iran has never launched a direct attack on our shores.
They are literally surrounded by Western military assets and facilities.
We, on the other hand, DID cooperate in a coup against Iran in 1953, thanks to our CIA and British intelligence.
I believe that merits a rethink. If they continue to cooperate with the Six Nation Nuclear deal, they deserve sanction relief.
If they don't, sanctions get reapplied and they go back to being a pariah.
They know that they cannot afford the consequences of that, at least so far.

I do not see that as risky, I see it as cautious and as a means to an end, namely reduced tensions in the region.
Iran now has an opportunity to conduct itself as a more rational actor.
The fact that several other nations agree is significant.

That's good, because I don't think that there's any advantage to the US much less the world, should the present Saudi government and the present Saudi royal family fall, and something worse take it's place.

I demand that they take more responsibility for their state security and I demand that WE take a more honest look at the cost/benefit analysis of our relationship with them because we have gotten screwed pretty bad by them. It's fair to reevaluate cost/benefit analysis of our relationship with them.

Screwed how exactly?

Yes, we absolutely acted foolishly, but our actions have largely been to defend a so called ally who has zero respect for us and became so emboldened as to allow an attack to happen.

Again, it makes little sense to hold the Saudi government and the Saudi Royal family responsible for the acts of a few religious extremists. Is the US federal government held responsible for the acts of our religious extremists? No, they are not.
Re Iran, we're not making friends with them. We are reevaluating our relationship in a more honest way. We have not taken them off the terror list, and we do not have normal diplomatic relations with them the way we do with, say perhaps, CHINA.

Most definitely not friends of the US, and not friends of many more nations outside of Russia and maybe North Korea. Violated pretty much every UN security resolution, and has shown how weak the nuclear deal is. It is a stupid deal to have been made.
Iran IS a state sponsor of terrorism and we still acknowledge that however Iran has never launched a direct attack on our shores.
We, on the other hand, DID cooperate in a coup against Iran in 1953, thanks to our CIA and British intelligence.

Ancient history from several Iranian regimes ago.
I believe that merits a rethink. If they continue to cooperate with the Six Nation Nuclear deal, they deserve sanction relief.

They have yet to comply with so many other agreements UN security resolutions among them, and having established that track record, it's foolish to believe for an instant that they'll be complying with the nuclear deal. Also revealed is that the 'marketing' of this deal to the US electorate was little more than fiction written by Rhodes, so much so that there aren't any details worth believing.

Iran should have never been released from pariah status, much less not to a position of regional power such as they've become because of the nuclear deal.

I do not see that as risky, I see it as cautious and as a means to an end, namely reduced tensions in the region.

Do not see the risk in starting a arms races, both nuclear and conventional, in the Middle East? Really? First thing that Iran did with the assets released back to their control was to march straight to Russian for a nice juicy arms deal. If you think that the nuclear deal has instant verification, guess again. It doesn't. And it doesn't allow for the inspection of Iranian military facilities. Guess where any nuclear development is going to be conducted. That's right, Iranian military facilities. The nuclear deal is a cruel joke that Iranians played on Obama and Kerry and the other nations.

Tensions in the region haven't seem to ease.

The origin of 911 attack:

911 attack was a just a sub plan from a main secret deal.

The main deal was made by the Feds (FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police. China created a drug smuggling case, the payment were: the hosting of 2008 Summer Olympic Game and the membership of WTO.

Pentagon created an incident for the Feds to justify the huge payment to the China (which at last pushed China becoming the No.2 of world economic power). That was EP-3 spy plane's incident. As a payback, the D.O.J.(The Feds) created 911 attack for the D.O.D..

A secret deal between the Feds (FBI and DEA) and Chinese secret police in 2001.

4/1/2001 EP-3 collided with a Chinese military jet and landed in Hainan Island, China.
O.O.D. created EP-3 spy plane event for the D.O.J..

4/11 The crew of EP-3 was released. Skolnick wrote article, " Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals " D.O.J. got the drug smuggling case from Chinese secret police.

4/26/2001 Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.

5/11 original planed execution date of Timothy McVeigh. It was used to distract the case of killing of Kat H.Sung. Anyhow, I didn't mail the drive license renewal letter. So the Feds delayed the execution of McVeigh.

6/11 McVeigh executed. My drive license expired on 5/25. Knowing I wouldn't renew my drive license, the Feds had to finish their plot. The planned drug case didn't break off. Former FBI director Louis Freeh resigned to take the responsibility.

7/13 China got the host of 2008 Summer Olympic. Payment to China for the secret deal.

9/11 WTC collapsed. A payback from D.O.J. to Pentagon. (for starting war in Mid-east) Atta's drive license was used as evidence.

9/17 China got the membership of WTO. Payment to China for the secret deal.

From EP-3 spy plane to 811 attack
------------------------------

I demand that they take more responsibility for their state security and I demand that WE take a more honest look at the cost/benefit analysis of our relationship with them because we have gotten screwed pretty bad by them.

I wonder what might qualify a government "a state sponsor of terrorism"?

If Iran qualifies, then so must Saudi or Israel or even the US.

84. Typical Chinese secret deal (2/24/2015)

The Feds used to make a secret deal with a hostile country to frame a case. The advantage is nobody can investigate the case in a hostile country. People also tend to believe the framed case, rarely they will think of that a hostile country would cooperate with the US intelligence.

In my case, the Feds used to bribe N. Korea. N. Korea is small and weak country, the payment it demanded is less expensive than the China. See #879 to #883.

The typical Chinese one is much bigger.

That was EP-3 spy plane hostage case took place in early April 2001. I then found an article in internet.

Red Chinese get big bucks in Secret hostage deals
By Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01
http://www.skolnicksreport.com/rcshdeals.html

……

“A top official of the US Drug Enforcement Administration, DEA, as a signatory and guarantor binding as well on successors in office, assures that that Agency will use their best efforts and most merited personnel to prevent any publicity in the mass media news outlets, of any problem, of any problems to be publicly discussed, as to “China White? the high-purity dope from Southwest China funneling into the U.S. principally through Chicago and the monetary proceeds of which are to be credited to payback the loans from First National Bank of Chicago now called Bank One. …… A top official of FBI Counter-Intelligence Division, in supervision of overseas offices, likewise is a guarantor and signatory to these embargo provisions?

………”

Though the article was vague and confuse as a cover up misinformation, I still extract some information from this passage.

It was a secret deal between US intelligence and Chinese secret police. The signatory and guarantor are agents of DEA and FBI.

Chinese secret police was to provide a smuggling case of Heroin “China White?so they need a news censorship for the reputation of China.

So said mainstream media is under control of the Feds. They can guarantee what news be released or not.

885. Huge payment to China and internet harassment (2/28/2015)

On April 1, 2001, an US EP-3 spy plane collided with a Chinese fighter jet and landed in Hainan Island. 24 crew members were released on April 11, 2001.

On same day, Mr. Sherman H. Skolnick wrote an article "RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS". He revealed a huge ransom has been paid to China by the US.

RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS
by Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01

The Red Chinese are to get massive funds and terms in the secret deals brokered by Federal Reserve Commissar Alan Greenspan. ......

===For use by the Beijing government, the Federal Reserve agreed to transfer to a neutral designated country, as a neutral depository or escrow agent, 40 Billion dollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. and foreign. Title of this is to be conveyed to mainland China sovereignty upon the safe release of the U.S. hostages.

Obviously S.SKOLNICK was an insider of the intelligence so he could quickly access to the internal information. Of course he could not release the truth of the deal and had to pack it with a lot of unrelated material and cover up information to confuse the outsiders. It took me years to find the truth. Skolnick was dead five years later in 2006. I think he was murdered for that article even though he was an insider. This article now was not available in Internet as it was in earlier years. I was lucky to save it in my memory.

Three days ago, when I wrote #884 to quote the content of that article, the window became blank and the USB lost its function. The agent who monitor on my computer disabled it. I had to use another computer (not accessed to internet) to unload the USB, then copy it word by word. When I wrote this article(#885), the window system is harassed again and I have to re-write it in notebook. It only proves my analysis on Skolnick's article is very correct, the Feds are afraid of it.

886. The real payment is to be member of WTO (3/7/2015)

At first, I was puzzled at Skolnick’s quotation of payment - 40 Billion dollars in U.S. credits, assets, gold bullion, and currencies, both U.S. and foreign. It was more like a looting list of how the FBI and DEA rob people then a payment in secret deal. It was until several years later when the economy of China had a big leap forward. When the news reported its GDP passed over German, then passed over Japan? Now becomes the second economic power of the world.I realized the real payment China demanded in that deal was to be the host of 2008 Olympic Game and the membership of the WTO.

RED CHINESE GET BIG BUCKS IN SECRET HOSTAGE DEALS
by Sherman H. Skolnick 04/11/01

…….
. That this embargo on data and press releases and public statements is to continue at least until one year after the expected Red China hosting of the International Olympics.
?.

The principal financial terms of the hostage release are not to be publicized for at least until after Red China successfully arranges hosting the International Olympics…… according to European and non-European intelligence sources.

The penetration of the super-secret hostage settlements was aided by intelligence operatives with a background from France, Portugal, and Spain.

I was also puzzled by this statement in article for some time. EP-3 spyplane case was a sheer business between China and US. Why other intelligence were involved? Now I know, to complete Chinese demand, US needed votes in Olympic Game Commission as well in organization of WTO.

Probably for this reason, Skolnick wrote this article. They could not seal the black box because too many countries joined the case. We outsiders thus know there was a secret deal.

And you're actually going to believe the Saudi press - even when it wasn't more than a few months ago that this happened...

...it was Saudi ****ing Arabia! WHAT PART OF THAT IS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND!?

887. Interest exchange(3/11/2015)

When I first read Skolnick’s article, two things were very evident for me.1. The prominent role of US side was D.O.J. (FBI and DEA were the signatory and guarantor of the deal) not D.O.D., although the hostage was the crew of spy plane. 2. The core thing was around a drug case - smuggling of China White to United States. Why D.O.D. made such a big sacrifice? Chinese dismantled that EP-3 spy plane to get all the secret of it. The later development proved there was an interest exchange between D.O.D. and D.O.J..

4/1/2001 to 4/11, EP-3 spy plane crashed with Chinese fighter jet, landed in Hainan Island. The crew members were released ten days later under a secret deal. Pentagon created a platform for D.O.J. to pay China to frame a drug case for it.

4/26/2001, Silverstein was given the lease of WTC.

Ownership, Control, and Insurance of The World Trade Center

On April 26 of 2001 the Board of Commissioners for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey awarded Silverstein Properties and mall-owner Westfield America a 99-year-lease on the following assets: The Twin Towers, World Trade Center Buildings 4 and 5, two 9-story office buildings, and 400,000 square feet of retail space.

9-11 Research: Controlling Interests

D.O.J. created a platform for Pentagon to get a “terror attack?it needed. FBI controls domestic security so it also controls the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.

D.O.D. got the war it wanted and D.O.J. got a drug case it wanted. Four months later we saw 911 bombing.

888. The first payment for the drug case (3/18/2015)

It took two months (4/11 to 6/11) for the Feds and Chinese secret police to arrange a drug case ?to smuggle heroine from south west China to US.

6/9/2001 I received warnings from the Feds.

Author:FBI <mailto:FBI@hotmail.com> (66.44.60.9)
Subject:Your Time Is UP, Kat Hak Sung !Sat, Jun 9 2001 at 8:25 am[
Email Msg</cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=emailmsgform&fid=1937-truth&mid=27> |Invite </cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?c=inviteform&fid=1937-truth>

Message: Kat Hak Sung! Your time is up! We are giving you 3x24 hours to surrender. Turn yourself in to the local authority where you are residing now.You have been sentenced to DEATH in absentia. ..... Within 3x24 hours you should surrender and turn yourself in, to serve your death sentence under the gallows. The state of California has restored this kind of death sentence just for you. ....

6/11/2001 The day of Timothy McVeigh's execution. He was accused for Oklahoma bombing. Since then I learned the feds used to create a big event to distract public’s attention from a small case ?the murder of Kat Sung.

For something unknown, the designated drug case hadn’t broken up. The Chinese secret police must have completed their duty of the secret deal. The US had to pay for it. That’s a big loss of US international interest. Someone had to take the responsibility. FBI director Louis Freeh had to resign from his post in June, 2001 when the Feds planned drug case ended.

DIRECTOR OF F.B.I. SAYS HE'LL RESIGN AFTER EIGHT YEARS

By DAVID JOHNSTON May 2, 2001

WASHINGTON, May 1?Director Louis J. Freeh of the F.B.I. said today that he would resign in June after an eight-year tenure

DIRECTOR OF F.B.I. SAYS HE'LL RESIGN AFTER EIGHT YEARS - NYTimes.com

Next month, the big winner, China, got its first payment.

OLYMPICS; Beijing Wins Bid for 2008 Olympic Games

By JERE LONGMAN July 14, 2001

MOSCOW, July 13?…… the International Olympic Committee awarded the 2008 Summer Games to Beijing today.

Eight years after a narrow and unexpected defeat to Sydney, Australia, inits attempt to be host to the 2000 Olympics, Beijing more than doubled the votes Toronto received as the runner-up.

OLYMPICS - Beijing Wins Bid for 2008 Olympic Games - NYTimes.com

889. Second payment of the secret deal (3/22/2015)

The first stage of the secret deal was marked by: Timothy McVeigh’sexecution and former FBI Chief Louis Freeh’s resignation in June and China’s awarding to host 2008 Olympic Games in July. Then the next stage started at same time.

THE WORLD TRADE CENTER TOWERS COLLAPSE AS AN ENORMOUS INSURANCE SCAM.

On the 23rd July, 2001, just seven weeks previous to the World Trade Center demolitions, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey signed a deal with aconsortium (Larry Silverstein, Westfield America Inc and Lloyd Goldman) led by Larry Silverstein for a 99 year lease of the World Trade Center complex.

The World Trade Center Towers collapse as an Enormous Insurance Scam.

On July 23, Larry Silverstein took over the control of WTC complex. It took seven weeks for them to prepare for the controlled demolition of WTC building1,2 and 7. It was a big job to install something to dismantle three giant buildings.

"WASHINGTON, July 26, 2001 (AP)

"Earlier this week, the Justice Department leased a NASA-owned G-3 Gulf stream for a 6-day trip to Western states. Such aircraft cost the government more than $1,600 an hour to fly. ?

"In response to inquiries from CBS News over why Ashcroft was traveling exclusively by leased jet aircraft instead of commercial airlines,the Justice Department cited what it called a "threat assessment" by the FBI, and said Ashcroft has been advised to travel only by private jet for the remainder of his term. "

Ashcroft Flying High - CBS News

The Feds knew the coming “terror attack?would come with “hijacked commercial airplanes? So they prevented the “threat?in advance for their master.

Less than a week after the 911 attack, China was affirmed for its second payment.

WTO NEWS: 2001 PRESS RELEASES
Press/243
17 September 2001

WTO successfully concludes negotiations on China's entry

The World Trade Organization today (17 September) successfully concluded negotiations on China's terms of membership of the WTO, paving the way for the text of the agreement to be adopted formally at the WTO Ministerial Conference in Doha, Qatar, in November.

https://www.wto.org/english/news_e/pres01_e/pr243_e.htm

So, the some Saudis and the Truthers in the U.S. are singing the same song. That's no surprise. We've had some Truthers in Congress.

Like two guys playing cards at the same table. Neither one likes each other, but they have to be there because of all the money.

That's all it's ever been.

Yet if in the wake of 9/11 we were ever going to pick a foreign land to invade solely to take their oil (and i suppose for a little revenge), why, oh why, couldn't it have been Saudi? Instead we get 4000 more americans dead in iraq and only a few enriched via no bid contracts

Yet if in the wake of 9/11 we were ever going to pick a foreign land to invade solely to take their oil (and i suppose for a little revenge), why, oh why, couldn't it have been Saudi? Instead we get 4000 more americans dead in iraq and only a few enriched via no bid contracts

The doe -rae- me baby. It would have cost too much. Our country got sold out for the buck a long time ago, that's why things are so screwed up.

So, the some Saudis and the Truthers in the U.S. are singing the same song. That's no surprise. We've had some Truthers in Congress.

That's because those responsible for 9/11 are the House of Saud.

Anyone who wants to believe this total BS has my permission.

:lol:

It will have no impact on reality.

Back
Top Bottom