• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops

Stop that.... we both know Trumps unable to string words together, and come on.... no way is he going make a sentence, by himself.... no chance!
But his opposition, Biden, he also is nearly 80 years old and a penchant for children..... speak about the blind leading the blind!
Come on.... who on earth would vote for these disgusting spent human beings! Ooh that's right you lot are arguing over them!
I'm amazed..... even my grandchildren would see the obvious.

Biden has been in politics and government since John Kennedy was Potus so he started out with a good model and legacy of how to lead and inspire.

On the other end of the political spectrum Biden experienced Reagan in action for two terms as the recognized great communicator of his 'morning in America.'

Yet among the trash you post against Biden is "a penchant for children." So you need to be advised your posts are devoid in the absolute of any merit, credibility, quality.

Goodness me, waken up for gods sake!
Who is threatening China?
Who is threatening Iran?
Who is threatening Russia?
Who is threatening France?
Who is threatening Germany?
Who is threatening Venezuela?
Who is threatening Yemen?
Who is threatening Libya?
Let me tell you, the degenerates in your country .....that's trying to start WW3. But don't you worry, those that make the decisions to send your brothers sons mothers fathers sisters to die on behalf of the Zionist extremists again.... will not be there brothers, sisters, mother or fathers .... again! When are you going to open your eyes, and defend those YOU are responsible?

You're a bold example of love hate.

You love the bad guys while you hate the good guys.

The history of the United States should advise you however that your bad guys are driving straight for a brick wall with you as a fellow traveler on board.

Which part cannot you understand?
REPEATING THE SAME GARBAGE DOESNT MAKE IT TRUE.
THE TIMES.... okay.... show me that proof which I already know doesn't exist....which they have admitted doesn't exist..do you ever read a story or just the headlines? Goodness me!
I have already clearly stated, the Taliban made a statement and continually repeated the statement, every single foreigner in their sovereign territory is a target, to be killed or maimed. It would be rather stupid of Russia to offer money for something the Taliban are already doing fir nothing! It's a privilege. But at present it's the mercenaries and colilition troops being hit as Americans are hiding like Israelis two miles up in the air, or in their secret prisons and torture chambers in Camp Bastion.

Anybody who's nobody is denying it.

Yea you kind of do now that you mention it.

You both ha e a whole lot in common. Constantly lying, never backs up claims, and both have never been the military.

Hmmn. Trump is this really you.

You and Trump are the perfect fit.

Frauds.

Neither has any military honor to steal.

ct... what does that mean?

At no time have I said I'm brave, rather the opposite!
But I have to admit, I am opinionated....I love reading history...which gives me a balanced outlook based in factual information.
If you want to be a fortune teller, just read history.

That is exactly what you don't have.

Well.... was it a pretty one?

And I'm still laughing....

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you aren't chair of the history department at the University of Edinburgh and are just in here on a lark pretending to know something.

No!

Russia did what it was invited in to do. Once complete, it left, after thousands of Russians were butchered by the American security services who armed paid trained transported Al Qaeda you know those that was supposed to of attacked America!

But, that was the last straw for Russia, Since 2002 Russia has quietly rearming, as has China, using intelligence, education, supporting there nation, planning and now have got America exactly where they designed it to be! Bankrupt, the petrodollar on the point of collapse, superior Russian nuclear weapon, hopefully stopping those that run you're America from first strike philosophy. But in the need for a defence, Russia can stop most missiles with the S500. As that too is Mach 30. Something which frees from Americas conceit threat and intimidation, ensures Russian peace.
And Americans can have time for a just self deserved inquisition, picking the bones of each other as they have picked the bones of those murdered by them. Plenty time..... as they are now, in fact, becoming a third rate economy regardless of changes to banking, companies, military because justice is going to be served cold. If no one buys from you, and you have no money, you are going to reach poverty self recrimination and hopefully the gutter at least it will get you out of the sewer, those that runs you're America put you in in the first place.
Have a nice day, tomorrow is a new and better day for the worlds nations.

Of course your loved and cared for, the worlds taking actions against you.

Al Qaeda didn’t exist when the Russians left Afghanistan, and they “entered” only after murdering the Afghan president.

Operation Storm-333 - Wikipedia

But expecting you to know basic history is apparently too much to ask.

Al Qaeda didn’t exist when the Russians left Afghanistan, and they “entered” only after murdering the Afghan president.

Operation Storm-333 - Wikipedia

But expecting you to know basic history is apparently too much to ask.

With the greatest respect, you're right for a change, I don't believe any basic information, certainly not wiki for god sake! I believe you need to go indepth to understand the Machiavellian behaviours of your Zionist leaders, in your dictatorship when the attack a defenceless country, information you avoid....America has been attacking ?afghanistan for forty years and still counting!

With the greatest respect, you're right for a change, I don't believe any basic information, certainly not wiki for god sake! I believe you need to go indepth to understand the Machiavellian behaviours of your Zionist leaders, in your dictatorship when the attack a defenceless country, information you avoid....America has been attacking ?afghanistan for forty years and still counting!

Wow...

What a disjointed bit of nonsense.

You know nothing of Afghanistan history and you are clueless about Al Qaeda.

In other words, you don’t have any actual evidence, but you think yelling “Thaaaa Jooooosz” is an argument. Got it. And no, America is not a “dictatorship.”

How is the Soviets invading Afghanistan “America attacking it”.

Russia shot down MH17.

At least that is what the evidence shows.

Have you EVIDENCE to the contrary?
The evidence does not show Russia took down the aircraft, but your friends portray this story as facts, and we all know the NYT is a Zionist mouth piece, your friends!

You are incorrect.

All the evidence points that way.

I agree all accusations point one way, but the facts, another.
But what would one expect from a Zionist owned country! Oooh.... and a Zionist inspired appointed and paid politicians? We would call them traitors.
But just ask your Zionist friends.....I'm sure if you don't know or understand the answers I've given you, I'm sure they will explain how they pull the wool over the eyes of those you consider goyem!

I agree all accusations point one way, but the facts, another.
But what would one expect from a Zionist owned country! Oooh.... and a Zionist inspired appointed and paid politicians? We would call them traitors.
But just ask your Zionist friends.....I'm sure if you don't know or understand the answers I've given you, I'm sure they will explain how they pull the wool over the eyes of those you consider goyem!

Incorrect.

All EVIDENCE points that way

The rest of your "Zionist" claptrap is ignored.

Still waiting for your evidence the US "armed paid trained transported Al Qaeda".

So far all you have presented is that accusation.

I have to wonder, what depths the United States might have went to, when the Soviet's were in Afghanistan, to help the Taliban take the lives of Russian soldiers.

Not saying two wrongs make a right. Just saying.

Do we really want to open this can of worms?

He who is without sin..............................

I have to wonder, what depths the United States might have went to, when the Soviet's were in Afghanistan, to help the Taliban take the lives of Russian soldiers.

Not saying two wrongs make a right. Just saying.

Do we really want to open this can of worms?

He who is without sin..............................

Slight correction...

Mujahideen, not Taliban.

Back
Top Bottom