• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops

Look I'm trying to be patient, where have I said Jews run the world? I'm talking about zionists, go on, for a laugh, just explain to me what a Zionist or the Zionist cults belong? Sometime an empty barrel makes a lot of noise, by go on prove your not just an echo!

But I can back my philosophy with factual information any time you would like to cut me down..... I dare you!

And remember.....I'm not a sheep!

Disjointed babble...

You speak of thirteenth century Jews... There were no "Zionists" then.

Goodness me, waken up for gods sake!
Who is threatening China?
Who is threatening Iran?
Who is threatening Russia?
Who is threatening France?
Who is threatening Germany?
Who is threatening Venezuela?
Who is threatening Yemen?
Who is threatening Libya?
Let me tell you, the degenerates in your country .....that's trying to start WW3. But don't you worry, those that make the decisions to send your brothers sons mothers fathers sisters to die on behalf of the Zionist extremists again.... will not be there brothers, sisters, mother or fathers .... again! When are you going to open your eyes, and defend those YOU are responsible?

You support the bounty to kill American troops and personnel deployed abroad of course.

Sounds like Trump rambling and driveling aimlessly.

Stop that.... we both know Trumps unable to string words together, and come on.... no way is he going make a sentence, by himself.... no chance!
But his opposition, Biden, he also is nearly 80 years old and a penchant for children..... speak about the blind leading the blind!
Come on.... who on earth would vote for these disgusting spent human beings! Ooh that's right you lot are arguing over them!
I'm amazed..... even my grandchildren would see the obvious.

Stop that.... we both know Trumps unable to string words together, and come on.... no way is he going make a sentence, by himself.... no chance!
But his opposition, Biden, he also is nearly 80 years old and a penchant for children..... speak about the blind leading the blind!
Come on.... who on earth would vote for these disgusting spent human beings! Ooh that's right you lot are arguing over them!
I'm amazed..... even my grandchildren would see the obvious.

The US "armed paid trained transported Al Qaeda".

Tell us the "truth".

Put up or shut up.

Oh but that's exactly what you are. It's America's fault. It's AIPAC's fault. Baa baa.

View attachment 67287741
What healthy look sheep, ooh, that's a good boy, but I know the noise sheep make!
Isn't it easy to behave childlike, when only butterflies fly between ones ears! But we need to grow up, let me know when you'd like an adult conversation.

Tell us the "truth".

Put up or shut up.

I haven't pressed your button have I..... no tantrums now.... who's your choice
Trump who cannot string a sentence together or Biden the children's threat..?

Oooh. Who's it to be... ach.... they're both picked by you're Zionist friends, so it's a sort of win win situation for you hey!

I haven't pressed your button have I..... no tantrums now.... who's your choice
Trump who cannot string a sentence together or Biden the children's threat..?

Oooh. Who's it to be... ach.... they're both picked by you're Zionist friends, so it's a sort of win win situation for you hey!

You made a claim.

Demand an answer, more than willing to prove anything in my post, so much proof out there where would you like me to start?

Put up or shut up.

You support the bounty to kill American troops and personnel deployed abroad of course.

Which part cannot you understand?
REPEATING THE SAME GARBAGE DOESNT MAKE IT TRUE.
THE TIMES.... okay.... show me that proof which I already know doesn't exist....which they have admitted doesn't exist..do you ever read a story or just the headlines? Goodness me!
I have already clearly stated, the Taliban made a statement and continually repeated the statement, every single foreigner in their sovereign territory is a target, to be killed or maimed. It would be rather stupid of Russia to offer money for something the Taliban are already doing fir nothing! It's a privilege. But at present it's the mercenaries and colilition troops being hit as Americans are hiding like Israelis two miles up in the air, or in their secret prisons and torture chambers in Camp Bastion.

I would be more concerned about the overall incompetence of the modern US military from the ranks of E-1 to 0-9

We are doing a far better job of self destruction than Russia could possibly hope for with their aggression.

I'm sorry, but I have to concur with your sentiments. But it's the officer class that's leadership, and none take that responsibility to his oath seriously other than the aircraft carriers captain, and he was sacked for his duty of care to his men! Now that was an honourable man with a duty to his nation, and his oath marginalised by and sacked by unelected political appointed administrators.

Ooh... have I hurt your feelings.... please see previous posts and links.

Go on.... which one do your Zionist prefer? You should know!

Ignorant claims don't hurt me in the least.

You made a claim.

Put your big boy pants on and try to support your claim.

Originally Posted by Highlanders
Demand an answer, more than willing to prove anything in my post, so much proof out there where would you like me to start?

Guess that was a lie.

I'm sorry, but I have to concur with your sentiments. But it's the officer class that's leadership, and none take that responsibility other than the aircraft carriers captain, and he was sacked for his duty of care to his men! Now that was an honourable man with a duty to his nation, marginalised by and sacked by unelected political administrators.

Get back to me when you want to speak of the overall competency of the US Navy, instead of your golden boy wimp who cried wolf and had emails indirectly sent to the wives of crew members.

Your golden boy was a limp dick, when a real Captain was needed in that situation.

What healthy look sheep, ooh, that's a good boy, but I know the noise sheep make!
Isn't it easy to behave childlike, when only butterflies fly between ones ears! But we need to grow up, let me know when you'd like an adult conversation.

You don't really think I'd waste my time, do you?

Now, you can go back to grazing.

Get back to me when you want to speak of the overall competency of the US Navy, instead of your golden boy wimp who cried wolf and had emails indirectly sent to the wives of crew members.

Your golden boy was a limp dick, when a real Captain was needed in that situation.
With respect he tried all avenues open to him, and administrators were ordering him to commit to orders detrimental to those he was responsible! A brave man an officer and gentleman will or should stand up to all threats in war or in peace time.... but we can see from your comments there are very few of them. The court of public opinion slander and lies win out on all occasions, the American way! Stand on the neck of the one in front!

You don't really think I'd waste my time, do you?

Now, you can go back to grazing.

Brilliant, I'm still laughing!

Hey I know a guy like you, his name too was Dave, he worked on the island off the west coast, I met him complaining...... he says, you know, I deliver the mail, regardless rain sleet or snow,
(We never get sun) I get through, and do the islanders call me Dave the post man... no! I have another job he says, I'm an electrician, I repair washing machines, hovers, almost anything..... do the islanders call me Dave the sparky... no...!
I can and do repair water pipes, replace sinks and taps, do the islanders call me Dave the plumber.... no.... but you shag one sheep......!

Do you have a sheep fixation? You do know, it does nothing for me! But you just knock yourself out my son.... live and let live I say..... but pick a pretty one!

Last edited:

Still waiting for your evidence the US "armed paid trained transported Al Qaeda".

Brilliant, I'm still laughing!

Hey I know a guy like you, his name too was Dave, he worked on the island off the west coast, I met him complaining...... he says, you know, I deliver the mail, regardless rain sleet or snow,
(We never get sun) I get through, and do the islanders call me Dave the post man... no! I have another job he says, I'm an electrician, I repair washing machines, hovers, almost anything..... do the islanders call me Dave the sparky... no...!
I can and do repair water pipes, replace sinks and taps, do the islanders call me Dave the plumber.... no.... but you shag one sheep......!

Do you have a sheep fixation? You do know, it does nothing for me! But you just knock yourself out my son.... live and let live I say..... but pick a pretty one!

Well, at least you didn't try to pretend you know anything this time. That's a start.

Sounds like Trump rambling and driveling aimlessly.

Yea you kind of do now that you mention it.

You both ha e a whole lot in common. Constantly lying, never backs up claims, and both have never been the military.

Hmmn. Trump is this really you.

Look I'm trying to be patient, where have I said Jews run the world? I'm talking about zionists, go on, for a laugh, just explain to me what a Zionist or the Zionist cults belong? Sometime an empty barrel makes a lot of noise, by go on prove your not just an echo!

But I can back my philosophy with factual information any time you would like to cut me down..... I dare you!

And remember.....I'm not a sheep!
Another hallmark of the CT true believers. Some odd ball notion that the vast majority of the world are sheep but they are the brave few who can handle the truth.

I guess if they weren't delusional then they wouldn't be CTers.

Another hallmark of the CT true believers. Some odd ball notion that the vast majority of the world are sheep but they are the brave few who can handle the truth.

I guess if they weren't delusional then they wouldn't be CTers.
ct... what does that mean?

At no time have I said I'm brave, rather the opposite!
But I have to admit, I am opinionated....I love reading history...which gives me a balanced outlook based in factual information.
If you want to be a fortune teller, just read history.

Last edited:
ct... what does that mean?

At no time have I said I'm brave, rather the opposite!
But I have to admit, I am opinionated....I love reading history...which gives me a balanced outlook based in factual information.
If you want to be a fortune teller, just read history.
It's stands for conspiracy theory. Which you are obviously a true believer in.

As are most people who hate Jews. Your just another one in a long line on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom