• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops

Does MI6 know about you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With respect, MI6 is a tool for America secret services to use to tell the American people lies about Iraqi wars etc as well helping with rendition, foreign murder, blackmail and assassinations, of even American.
Now MI5 .... that is a possibility.....!
I have been told by my family to restrict my output we had one politician Willie MaRae the second autopsy found he had been shot in the back of the head! But after he committed suicide, got out of the car, walked fifty yards threw the keys and gun away, walked back got into the car, locked the doors..... and died!
Yes we are a "democracy, like yours"!

With respect, MI6 is a tool for America secret services to use to tell the American people lies about Iraqi wars etc as well helping with rendition, foreign murder, blackmail and assassinations, of even American.
I have been told by my family to restrict my output we had one politician Willie MaRae the second autopsy found he had been shot in the back of the head! But after he committed suicide, got out of the car, walked fifty yards threw the keys and gun away, walked back got into the car, locked the doors..... and died!

Now MI-6 is a PR firm?

So, Al Qaeda.... Got anything yet?

With respect, no.

With respect, no.

What's no respect? Your inability to understand we have like minded government run by duel American zionists and UK thugs, Boris etc, and even Boris has fallen out with Pompeo as he's not following the USA plans for war! So not only did Pompeo get the Zionist board of England to work against the sitting opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn, he now works with his UK Zionist MPs and friends of Israel to overthrow Boris!
Being an engineer and supposedly logical and organised in planning methods are you political leanings just taught emotional weaknesses?
Or is it you haven't much to say?

BUT ONE THING I DID NOTICE.... YOU CONTRADICTED NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN MY POST.

THANK YOU.

says American propaganda the said missile that shot it down was transferred to Ukraine in 1986 .... and Russia hasn't used the type of S-300 missile since around early 2000 as they are extremely beyond there service age .... Ukraine claims it had noperational Buks at the time yet 2 days before the attack a video of a Ukrainian ato convoy contained several buks and the video was pulled from Youtube as it was posted on MP.net days before the attack .... the simple fact was the Plane should not have been overflying a warzone ... and what would Russia have to gain from shooting down a airliner ... and while we are on the subject of shooting down airliners has America still not appologised for shooting down Iranair over Iranian airspace ??

Educate yourself. It's agonizing to read someone who doesn't know what they are talking about or who says things for a different purpose.

MH17: Four charged with shooting down plane over Ukraine - BBC News
Another comedian, you quote the BBC...... a corrupt body or partner of the Zionist CIA, FBI or any of the myriad other intelligence bodies that are grossly incompetent. The Buggering Boys Club are a parody for news and reporters!

Under no circumstances did Russia fire any missile, and those Dutch air crash investigators and American puppets are getting vastly inflated envelopes of dollars know this fact, very well!

Another comedian, you quote the BBC...... a corrupt body or partner of the Zionist CIA, FBI or any of the myriad other intelligence bodies that are grossly incompetent. The Buggering Boys Club are a parody for news and reporters!

Under no circumstances did Russia fire any missile, and those Dutch air crash investigators and American puppets are getting vastly inflated envelopes of dollars know this fact, very well!

More accusations... Zero support....

Russian backed seperatists operating BUK missiles with Russian assistance shot down the airliner. That is what the evidence shows.

The US "armed paid trained transported Al Qaeda".

Put up or shut up.

says American propaganda the said missile that shot it down was transferred to Ukraine in 1986 .... and Russia hasn't used the type of S-300 missile since around early 2000 as they are extremely beyond there service age .... Ukraine claims it had noperational Buks at the time yet 2 days before the attack a video of a Ukrainian ato convoy contained several buks and the video was pulled from Youtube as it was posted on MP.net days before the attack .... the simple fact was the Plane should not have been overflying a warzone ... and what would Russia have to gain from shooting down a airliner ... and while we are on the subject of shooting down airliners has America still not appologised for shooting down Iranair over Iranian airspace ??

More accusations... Zero support....

Russian backed seperatists operating BUK missiles with Russian assistance shot down the airliner. That is what the evidence shows.

Put up or shut up.

I have no need to put up or shut up!

The information is clearly available to any inquiring mind.

But to change someone's dogmatic approach to supporting American Zionist propaganda media policies lies and deceit, or from the truth.... no point in farting against thunder or you're Zionist friends...... !

I also notice you haven't replied to my question..... again.

I have no need to put up or shut up!

The information is clearly available to any inquiring mind.

But to change someone's dogmatic approach to supporting American Zionist propaganda media policies lies and deceit, or from the truth.... no point in farting against thunder or you're Zionist friends...... !

I also notice you haven't replied to my question..... again.

Blah blah Zionist blah blah...

Your claim.

Support or retract.

:lamo

I guess that link hit close enough to grate on a nerve.

What's no respect? Your inability to understand we have like minded government run by duel American zionists and UK thugs, Boris etc, and even Boris has fallen out with Pompeo as he's not following the USA plans for war! So not only did Pompeo get the Zionist board of England to work against the sitting opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn, he now works with his UK Zionist MPs and friends of Israel to overthrow Boris!
Being an engineer and supposedly logical and organised in planning methods are you political leanings just taught emotional weaknesses?
Or is it you haven't much to say?

BUT ONE THING I DID NOTICE.... YOU CONTRADICTED NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN MY POST.

THANK YOU.

You did well until you got to "Zionists", who only exist in your paranoid mind.

What you clearly did not notice is that my "no" contradicted everything you said.

Blah blah Zionist blah blah...

Your claim.

Support or retract.

I quote:- That this was not going to be an honest and objective inquiry into the shooting down of MH 17 was reinforced by the fact that the four original nations signed a secret non-disclosure agreement, the key component of which for present purposes was that there would be no public announcements unless all four nations unanimously agreed. This must be the first time in recorded history where a potential prime suspect is given a veto over the investigation.

The other factor that raised suspicion among independent analysts was that the existence of this agreement was not widely publicised. To this author’s knowledge, it has never been publicised in the Australian mainstream media.

The Malaysians, whose plane it was, refused to sign that agreement. They were initially excluded from the official inquiry, although as we now know, they instigated their own investigation. This included, inter alia, sending a team to the Ukraine where they were able to recover the plane’s “black box”, which they retained for analysis despite attempts by the British to recover the boxes before the Malaysians had completed their investigation.

One other factor that proved to be of crucial importance was the claim by John Kerry, the then United States Secretary of State, that the Americans knew what had happened because their satellites, in stationary orbit over what was a war zone involving Ukrainian government and Dombas region Russian speaking objectors to the fascist coup that had earlier that year, with United States assistance, overthrown the elected Ukrainian government. The wider geopolitics are crucial to an understanding of the tragedy and its sequelae.

More than five years after the shooting down of MH 17 a trial finally commenced in the Netherlands, with four accused: three Russian and one Ukrainian citizen. No doubt to the surprise of the Dutch prosecutors, one of the accused, the Russian Oleg Pulatov was legally represented at the trial.

There were other unpleasant surprises waiting for the Dutch prosecution team, whose jurisdiction to actually prosecute the crime is, to say the least, extremely dubious. The trial commenced earlier this month (March 2020) and after two days of hearings has been adjourned to 8th June 2020.

The presiding Dutch judge (of a judicial panel of three) has given the prosecution team a very unpleasant surprise. He has made an order that the prosecution provide the photographs from the American spy satellites, whose existence had been alleged by Mr Kerry, as well as Dutch politicians, to have photographed the whole incident.

These photographs are crucial, assuming they exist and there is no reason to doubt your existence. There is very good reason to believe that the Russians have identical photographs from their satellites, similarly in orbit over the war zone. The Russians however, have chosen not to publicise that fact.

End quote-

From the secret agreements, American Zionist agenda needs being met..... aye your friends are tripping themselves up! Unless of course you bribe or murder the judge.... as you did yesterday to a judge and her son in New brundswick..... the long hand of the Zionist creed.

Aye..... the two words that spring to mind is " despicable filth". I'll let you decide to whom I'm referring.

You did well until you got to "Zionists", who only exist in your paranoid mind.

What you clearly did not notice is that my "no" contradicted everything you said.

Let's pretend....

Explain to me.... who you think I'm referring to when I mention zionists, then we can both discover the links between the filth, I refer to as zionists..... but please reply to the question asked in a constructive way.... perhaps you might open my mind and with sporting revelations to my mistaken beliefs you obviously think I have .........enlighten me.......

I quote:- That this was not going to be an honest and objective inquiry into the shooting down of MH 17 was reinforced by the fact that the four original nations signed a secret non-disclosure agreement, the key component of which for present purposes was that there would be no public announcements unless all four nations unanimously agreed. This must be the first time in recorded history where a potential prime suspect is given a veto over the investigation.

The other factor that raised suspicion among independent analysts was that the existence of this agreement was not widely publicised. To this author’s knowledge, it has never been publicised in the Australian mainstream media.

The Malaysians, whose plane it was, refused to sign that agreement. They were initially excluded from the official inquiry, although as we now know, they instigated their own investigation. This included, inter alia, sending a team to the Ukraine where they were able to recover the plane’s “black box”, which they retained for analysis despite attempts by the British to recover the boxes before the Malaysians had completed their investigation.

One other factor that proved to be of crucial importance was the claim by John Kerry, the then United States Secretary of State, that the Americans knew what had happened because their satellites, in stationary orbit over what was a war zone involving Ukrainian government and Dombas region Russian speaking objectors to the fascist coup that had earlier that year, with United States assistance, overthrown the elected Ukrainian government. The wider geopolitics are crucial to an understanding of the tragedy and its sequelae.

More than five years after the shooting down of MH 17 a trial finally commenced in the Netherlands, with four accused: three Russian and one Ukrainian citizen. No doubt to the surprise of the Dutch prosecutors, one of the accused, the Russian Oleg Pulatov was legally represented at the trial.

There were other unpleasant surprises waiting for the Dutch prosecution team, whose jurisdiction to actually prosecute the crime is, to say the least, extremely dubious. The trial commenced earlier this month (March 2020) and after two days of hearings has been adjourned to 8th June 2020.

The presiding Dutch judge (of a judicial panel of three) has given the prosecution team a very unpleasant surprise. He has made an order that the prosecution provide the photographs from the American spy satellites, whose existence had been alleged by Mr Kerry, as well as Dutch politicians, to have photographed the whole incident.

These photographs are crucial, assuming they exist and there is no reason to doubt your existence. There is very good reason to believe that the Russians have identical photographs from their satellites, similarly in orbit over the war zone. The Russians however, have chosen not to publicise that fact.

End quote-

From the secret agreements, American Zionist agenda needs being met..... aye your friends are tripping themselves up! Unless of course you bribe or murder the judge.... as you did yesterday to a judge and her son in New brundswick..... the long hand of the Zionist creed.

And you quote what?

Source?

RT.com?

David Icke?

Sputnik?

Pravda?

Who did you quote?

A wall of text that does nothing to disprove Russian involvement in the shooting down of MH17.

Let's pretend....

Explain to me.... who you think I'm referring to when I mention zionists, then we can both discover the links between the filth, I refer to as zionists..... but please reply to the question asked in a constructive way.... perhaps you might open my mind and with sporting revelations to my mistaken beliefs you obviously think I have .........enlighten me.......

We can't know what you mean by Zionists since you will not clarify who you speak of.

It's your mind. We can't read it.

BTW - The US "armed paid trained transported Al Qaeda".

Your claim.

Support or retract.

Back
Top Bottom