• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Revealed: pro-Trump activists plotted violence ahead of Portland rallies

You lied. There was more to the comment I responded to. You cherry picked and lied.

I read the responses in order.

*shrug*

The quote feature is your friend.

Post #20 stands for itself, really.

You can apologize now.

Then maybe the rioters shouldn’t have ESCALATED by stalking and murdering a pro-Trump activist in the street.
Of course not. And anti-BLM folks shouldn't have driven vehicles through crowds of people. Do you deny that these vigilante militias showing up from out-of-state have escalated things even further?

From what I could see from a whole bunch of clips one thing stands out to me. Most of the time I'm seeing violence it's from people dressed in all black where you can't see who they are. Part of the black umbrella group? Mourners? Men in black? Deep state folks? The grim reapers?
They're Fascists. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blackshirts

Of course not. And anti-BLM folks shouldn't have driven vehicles through crowds of people. Do you deny that these vigilante militias showing up from out-of-state have escalated things even further?

I do. Because the protestors/rioters aren’t doing anything new that they weren’t before.

I do. Because the protestors/rioters aren’t doing anything new that they weren’t before.
I see our disagreement now, because I'm also thinking in terms of escalated tensions, not just more physical violence by either or both sides.

Don't pretend these moonbats are defending themselves or their own property either. They're coming from across town and even from other states to be vigilantes at "ground zero". If you don't understand how that's escalation then you must be choosing to not understand. They're not cops and they have no business acting like they are.
You doubled down on stupid commentary. iLOL
1. Ha, ha, ha,ha. There is no taking the law into their own hands. Clearly you do not know what vigilantism is.
2. When they are attacked it is responding and defending.
3. Yes some do come from out of the area to help defend against the violent idiocy of the left, many of whom also come from out of town.

Well, apparently it's not 'BLM' causing the violence in much of the Portland rallies. Who would have thunk it?

Straight from the files of "I ****ing told you so."

Right-wing extremists are dangerous "people." They want to harm those who don't agree with their fanaticism. They want the Reichstag Fire, and if they don't get one, they'll light it themselves.

This is what "escalation" looks like, really?

If you call people discussing possible responses to ongoing riots happening on a regular basis for months "escalation? Riots which have cost billions of dollars in damage, destroyed "mom and pop" businesses, and already resulted in numerous deaths and injury?" Riots which have still not stopped, and are clearly expected to continue until something is done to confront them "escalation?"

Then IMO you have misidentified those who are actually causing such "escalation," and YOU are a part of the real problem.

I'll tell you what; I would not sit back and allow anyone to burn down my business, attack my friends and family, or assault and batter me in the streets with impunity either.

If the State or local government is unwilling or unable to defend my rights, then I will do so by any means necessary too. 🤷‍♂️

You're making the OP's point way better than you probably intended. :oops:

I do. Because the protestors/rioters

Who are not even remotely the same thing. The overwhelming majority of protesters are peaceful.

The violent thugs are disproportionately on the Right.

Who are not even remotely the same thing. The overwhelming majority of protesters are peaceful.

The violent thugs are disproportionately on the Right.

They’ve always been the same thing. They have always commingled and, if you recall, “protestors” were assisting rioters in evading police while they were blinding officers with lasers and trying to burn down a federal courthouse. They’re complicit if not responsible so spare me the fake distinction.

They’ve always been the same thing.

Really?! :D Then you must think all those tea-partiers back in 2010 were a bunch of "rioters"! 🤣

And if you don't, your views are complete hypocrisy and deserve nothing but disrespect. 😊

Really?! :D Then you must think all those tea-partiers back in 2010 were a bunch of "rioters"! 🤣

And if you don't, your views are complete hypocrisy and deserve nothing but disrespect. 😊

Nobody in the tea party was aiding and abetting the progressive riots of 2010.

Nobody in the tea party was aiding and abetting the progressive riots of 2010.

And there it is. Napoleon deliberately and intentionally conflates the overwhelming majority of peaceful, liberal protesters with the minute numbers of anti-government rioters, yet he's more than willing to make the distinction on his own side of the aisle. :LOL:

Perhaps, but ONLY if you look through the hyper-partisan blinders of your leftist confirmation bias. 🤷‍♂️

Oh really? You think you're entitled to take the law into your own hands? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

And there it is. Napoleon deliberately and intentionally conflates the overwhelming majority of peaceful, liberal protesters with the minute numbers of anti-government rioters, yet he's more than willing to make the distinction on his own side of the aisle. :LOL:
So you feel the leftists aren't getting enough credit for some of their protests being peaceful?

So you feel the leftists aren't getting enough credit for some of their protests being peaceful?

How about this. You read the OP and the whole article there, and take the time to digest it. Then you can try to nitpick with me over how many nines are in the 99.9-something-percent of liberal protesters who are peaceful. ;)

This is what "escalation" looks like, really?

If you call people discussing possible responses to ongoing riots happening on a regular basis for months "escalation? Riots which have cost billions of dollars in damage, destroyed "mom and pop" businesses, and already resulted in numerous deaths and injury?" Riots which have still not stopped, and are clearly expected to continue until something is done to confront them "escalation?"

Then IMO you have misidentified those who are actually causing such "escalation," and YOU are a part of the real problem.

I'll tell you what; I would not sit back and allow anyone to burn down my business, attack my friends and family, or assault and batter me in the streets with impunity either.

If the State or local government is unwilling or unable to defend my rights, then I will do so by any means necessary too. 🤷‍♂️
You do not seem to support the police at all. The police in Portland have been breaking up things since this BS started. Quit lying, State and local governments have been doing a lot to control the protests. And as far as the very limited rioting goes; its really not as bad as you seem to think.

Um, no. First of all, I don’t have a side of the aisle. Second, the issue is protestors who aide and abet rioters and whether doing so warrants a distinction. You provided zero examples of the tea party aiding and abetting rioters in 2010.

How about this. You read the OP and the whole article there, and take the time to digest it. Then you can try to nitpick with me over how many nines are in the 99.9-something-percent of liberal protesters who are peaceful. ;)
So that's a yes?

Well, apparently it's not 'BLM' causing the violence in much of the Portland rallies. Who would have thunk it?

Lol. So it hasn’t happened yet? Further proof that it has been the left doing the things that have already been done. Glad to know though the the Antifa are on these right wing group’s mailing lists so they can share them with the rag media The Guardian. Also good to know The Guardian and the Antifa are so close. All of this explains a lot. Thanks for posting.

Back
Top Bottom