• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans have no one to blame but themselves

Ah, I see. Tow the line... narrative or be silenced. What a hoot

-VySky

At least know something germane rather than Trumpian talking points.

But they didn't fight in Normandy!

Unlike Trump's friends the Saudis. Right? I mean that has to be the case, that the Saudis were there at Normandy, because that is how this President decides who to fight alongside with and who not to.
Trump is such a friggin’ moron. After we finally (double) flush the fat turd, it’s gonna take many years for America to regain it’s former level of respect, and trust around the world.

Europe has open borders. I'm sure they would be welcomed

-VySky

Shows you're just here trolling.

Not to be taken seriously one iota.

Trump is such a friggin’ moron. After we finally (double) flush the fat turd, it’s gonna take many years for America to regain it’s former level of respect, and trust around the world.

We will never be respected again by our allies. Ever. Trump and his enablers have made us the laughing stock of the world.

If God's mandate in sending Trump was the total embarrassment of this country and the loss of our standing on the world stage, it's being accomplished.

The US does not have a military to endlessly play world policeman.

I don't think protecting our national security from an international terrorist enemy like ISIS is assuming the role of world policeman.

We will never be respected again by our allies. Ever. Trump and his enablers have made us the laughing stock of the world.

If God's mandate in sending Trump was the total embarrassment of this country and the loss of our standing on the world stage, it's being accomplished.

I now kinda think either Trump is getting instructions from Putin during their secret meetings and phone calls...

... or Trump is determined to totally screw up every facet of the United States for the Democrat that succeeds him in 2020.

I don't think protecting our national security from an international terrorist enemy like ISIS is assuming the role of world policeman.

That was a recent addition to the mission, arguably caused by our "presence in the region".

Those 50 Americans were all that was stopping Erdoğan from slaughtering the Kurds. He didn’t dare attack when there was a likelihood that American service members would be injured/killed. Now he’s free to slaughter at will.

Great job **** Nuts Trump!

50 troops were going to stop the Turkish army? :lamo

Sounds like you support suicide missions. Do you hate the troops that much?

Obama had the chance to destroy ISIS when they were massed in the desert and he didn't do ****.

Blood on the hands of every Trump voter.

Our NATO allies (the Turkish) are now busy killing (some of) our ISIS fighting allies (the Kurds) inside the nation of Syria - both of them allegedly deserve our (US) support forever according to some. How anyone does not see this as insane is beyond me.

I want our troops out too but surely there is a way out without betraying those who fought with us.

Obama had the chance to destroy ISIS when they were massed in the desert and he didn't do ****.

All he did was kill Osama Bin Laden.

Where's the support for your claim? Did you hear that on Hannity? By the time Trump came in the war on ISIS was almost over.

All he did was kill Osama Bin Laden.

Where's the support for your claim? Did you hear that on Hannity? By the time Trump came in the war on ISIS was almost over.

With his bare hands? :lamo

Given another 4 years, I might agree, but if we can dump Trump next year (or earlier ;) ) I think our allies will recognize our efforts to correct the terrible error of ‘16.

50 troops were going to stop the Turkish army? :lamo

Sounds like you support suicide missions. Do you hate the troops that much?
:2no4: No, removing those 50 troops meant Erdoğan no longer had to be worried about retaliation by us if he killed any Americans. Get it now? Did you even notice how quickly Turkey attacked after Trump removed our troops?

Oh look how clever Bullseye's post is. I'm sure I"m the only one who noticed that he is hamfistedly attempting to dumb a comment about a specific situation down to "all situations in an area ever". Then if RV says "yes, this time," Bullseye can totally win the internets by saying "I bet you criticized the Iraq war! Hypocrisy!" Nobody has ever tried playing that retarded game on a debate board.

:roll:

I guess that's just Trumpists for you. RV laments the orange lout's decision to betray needed anti-ISIS allies to torture and death. Trumpist plays stupid games to try to score internet points.

We need a "spit on the ground in disgust and contempt" emoji
Best you can do is an ad hom? Don't bother responding I already know the answer.

Best you can do is an ad hom? Don't bother responding I already know the answer.

Then why are you posting?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want our troops out too but surely there is a way out without betraying those who fought with us.

Yep, by telling Turkey not to kill the Kurds and letting other NATO nations supply the (50?) US troops that Trump pulled out.

Yep, by telling Turkey not to kill the Kurds and letting other NATO nations supply the (50?) US troops that Trump pulled out.

Please, Turkey is sending their militia’s to do the cleansing, the air strikes are just softening the target. I don’t think they are listening now. They got what they wanted handed to them on a silver platter.

The US should not have pulled out of Syria. It’s not that complicated.

Turkey is a NATO Ally. You would put our troops in harms way?
I wouldn't have. We are not there to fight the turkish national army.

That would be tantamount to a declaration of war. You simply can't see past the end of your nose.
Turkey was going to attack period. If our troops where there they would have been caught in the cross
fire then you would have been yelling and screaming that he let our troops die than pull them out.

Neither choice was a good choice but the president put our guys first and pulled them out.
we where there to fight ISIS not turkey.

Turkey is a NATO Ally. You would put our troops in harms way?
I wouldn't have. We are not there to fight the turkish national army.

That would be tantamount to a declaration of war. You simply can't see past the end of your nose.
Turkey was going to attack period. If our troops where there they would have been caught in the cross
fire then you would have been yelling and screaming that he let our troops die than pull them out.

Neither choice was a good choice but the president put our guys first and pulled them out.
we where there to fight ISIS not turkey.

No, Turkey is part of NATO, they are not our allies. They allowed thousands of ISIS fighters to escape through their country. Also known as the Jihad highway.

:2no4: No, removing those 50 troops meant Erdoğan no longer had to be worried about retaliation by us if he killed any Americans. Get it now? Did you even notice how quickly Turkey attacked after Trump removed our troops?

Sorry, didn't work like that. The Turkish military had been mobilized long before for this attack. Erdogan was just waiting for Trump to remove the US soldiers ... lest they wanted to become casualties.

Sorry, didn't work like that. The Turkish military had been mobilized long before for this attack. Erdogan was just waiting for Trump to remove the US soldiers ... lest they wanted to become casualties.

Lest Turkey gets destroyed for doing so. Sorry, didn’t work like that.

Back
Top Bottom