• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republicans have no one to blame but themselves

That was because we were there. Now, since Turkey is partially responsible for ISIS in the first place, let them deal with it.

-VySky

They are not worried about ISIS in fact they were helping them against the Kurds.

Republicans bemoaning the fate of the Kurds have no one to blame but themselves

3fd4fa4b-2ea7-4551-908e-a92b7409857e-smallScale_AP19268564395379.jpg

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.)

Amen :applaud

All his life Trump has betrayed everything and everyone. Now Republicans are all surprised and infuriated? Go to Hell.
So, then are you advocating continued and possibly increased US military presence in the Middle East?

So, then are you advocating continued and possibly increased US military presence in the Middle East?

Um yes when it is in the interests of our national security. You seem to think Putin will protect us.

LOL What? You don't think combating ISIS was good? Why do you think we should let Russia call all the shots now?

I don't give a rip what happens in Syria! I have made my point. Let those with a dog in the fight handle it. No more American blood spilled on Bush and Obama illegal wars

America first

-VySky

Um yes when it is in the interests of our national security. You seem to think Putin will protect us.

if you want us to do better in terms of our national security , help make the borders less porous.

I don't give a rip what happens in Syria! I have made my point. Let those with a dog in the fight handle it. No more American blood spilled on Bush and Obama illegal wars

America first

-VySky

America last is what you are really proposing. Isolation will be our downfall. Putin will eat us for lunch.

America last is what you are really proposing. Isolation will be our downfall. Putin will eat us for lunch.

Isolation? Are you implying NATO would leave America hanging come WWIII?

-VySky

if you want us to do better in terms of our national security , help make the borders less porous.

Invasions in Syria are pale in comparison to the invasion of the US through our vulnerable borders. This is both Dems and Pubs fault. As both parties benefit politically, which enables financial gain from inaction. Its like the drug trade, nobody wants to stop it because elites are making $$$$ off the trade

-VySky

Isolation? Are you implying NATO would leave America hanging come WWIII?

-VySky

NATO? Trump called it obsolete and slapped tariffs on it's members. I'm implying that leaving our allies out to dry is a threat to national security.

(CNN)Donald Trump's accusation that NATO is "obsolete" has led to "astonishment and agitation" within the alliance, Germany's foreign minister has said.

Speaking in Brussels before a meeting of EU foreign ministers, Frank-Walter Steinmeier suggested the alliance was rattled by the remarks by Trump.
In a joint interview with the Times of London and the German publication Bild, Trump signaled that US foreign policy in a range of areas could be turned on its head. He suggested that sanctions imposed after Russia's annexation of Crimea could be eased in return for a deal to reduce nuclear weapons, that German Chancellor Angela Merkel had pursued "catastrophic" policies on refugees, and that his son-in-law Jared Kushner could lead a Middle East peace effort.

Trump rattles NATO with 'obsolete' blast - CNNPolitics

Where did I say anything about Putin protecting us,, wise guy? Show the exact post(s) or admit your lying.

Republicans bemoaning the fate of the Kurds have no one to blame but themselves

3fd4fa4b-2ea7-4551-908e-a92b7409857e-smallScale_AP19268564395379.jpg

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.)

Amen :applaud

All his life Trump has betrayed everything and everyone. Now Republicans are all surprised and infuriated? Go to Hell.

Oh look how clever Bullseye's post is. I'm sure I"m the only one who noticed that he is hamfistedly attempting to dumb a comment about a specific situation down to "all situations in an area ever". Then if RV says "yes, this time," Bullseye can totally win the internets by saying "I bet you criticized the Iraq war! Hypocrisy!" Nobody has ever tried playing that retarded game on a debate board.

:roll:

I guess that's just Trumpists for you. RV laments the orange lout's decision to betray needed anti-ISIS allies to torture and death. Trumpist plays stupid games to try to score internet points.

We need a "spit on the ground in disgust and contempt" emoji

Last edited:

Shame the GOP in the senate kept vetoing all the house bills providing for mixed border security measures - billions for it - because it felt it politically advantages to dupe the ignorant into thinking Democrats want open borders when really, they just don't want a wall along the entire thing because that is stupid, useless, bad, and dumb.

Invasions in Syria are pale in comparison to the invasion of the US through our vulnerable borders. This is both Dems and Pubs fault. As both parties benefit politically, which enables financial gain from inaction. Its like the drug trade, nobody wants to stop it because elites are making $$$$ off the trade

-VySky

The drug trade can't be stopped because Americans keep buying drugs. It's called supply and demand.

The drug trade can't be stopped because Americans keep buying drugs. It's called supply and demand.

Good luck with that. Our elected leaders have no interest in stopping the drug trade. They are not just making $$$ on foreign soil unethically

-VySky

Turkey is an ally of convenience (like SA), while the Kurds have fought and died (in far, far greater numbers) alongside U.S. service members for many years.

But they didn't fight in Normandy!

Unlike Trump's friends the Saudis. Right? I mean that has to be the case, that the Saudis were there at Normandy, because that is how this President decides who to fight alongside with and who not to.

Oh look how clever Bullseye's post is. I'm sure I"m the only one who noticed that he is hamfistedly attempting to dumb a comment about a specific situation down to "all situations in an area ever". Then if RV says "yes, this time," Bullseye can totally win the internets by saying "I bet you criticized the Iraq war! Hypocrisy!" Nobody has ever tried playing that retarded game on a debate board.

:roll:

I guess that's just Trumpists for you. RV laments the orange lout's decision to betray needed anti-ISIS allies to torture and death. Trumpist plays stupid games to try to score internet points.

We need a "spit on the ground in disgust and contempt" emoji

I've never seen Bullseye make a clever post.

Based on the logic by some in this thread, there must be an abundance of support in us going to war with Iran. I argue they have killed and maimed far more American's than ISIS. Never knew there were so many hawks

-VySky

if...... if..... I'm sure if ISIS reforms, Congress will declare war if appropriate

From your posts, you don't seem at all informed about anything relevant here.

Quite the opposite, Erdogan allowed tens of thousands of violent Islamist's free passage through his county and into Syria, better known as the Jihadi Highway.

Over the past five years, I can't recall even one small battle the Turks have had with ISIS is Syria.
Not only that, he also allowed IS fighters in from the South to have their injuries tended. Not to mention having initially supplied them with arms.

Until he realized he could in no way control a beast he had unleashed for his own gain of sticking it to Assad and the Kurds at the same time, seeing how IS extended its suicide bombings into Turkey.

Some people like to preserve their ignorance by not looking, others by forgetting.

From your posts, you don't seem at all informed about anything relevant here.

Ah, I see. Tow the line... narrative or be silenced. What a hoot

-VySky

Back
Top Bottom