• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

I have for over a year pilloried the Marxists over the severely retarded conspiracy theory that they have vomited out - long after it was debunked by their own Marxist Inquisition.

But I have to offer a mea culpa. It turns out Russian Collusion is real and did in fact happen.

{Among other serious conflicts of interest and shady practices, the report states Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from the wife of Moscow's mayor. }

Say it ain't so, Quid Pro Joe.

democrats ALWAYS accuse their enemies of what they are doing - ALWAYS.

I mean seriously, we knew that Obama is Putin's little bitch, we had to expect that the corrupt dims were getting bribes - now we have proof.

i predicted denial. you just proved it.

LMAO. is this the latest sad attempt at a smear job?

He didn't receive it. Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC did.

"On Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC (Rosemont Seneca Thornton) bank account for a “Consultancy Agreement DD12.02.2014.” 302 Rosemont Seneca Thornton is an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden that was incorporated on May 28, 2013 in Wilmington, Del.303 According to The Financial Times, Rosemont Seneca Thornton is a consortium that consists of Rosemont Seneca Partners and the Thornton Group, a Massachusetts-based firm.304 In June 2009, Biden co-founded Rosemont Seneca Partners with Archer and Christopher Heinz.305 The Thornton Group’s website states that it has offices in Boston and Beijing, lists Rosemont Seneca Partners among its list of alliances and clients, and includes photographs from multiple events attended by Hunter Biden.306 "

So this payment didn't even go to Rosemont Seneca, it went to a consortium account with the Thornton Group.

What was this for? The report never says, outside of the above statement saying it was for a "Consultancy Agreement DD12.02.2014".

LOL and this is somehow some kind of proof of Hunter Biden being corrupt. What a joke.

ROFL

Wow, the stupidity of the Marxist is jaw dropping - and pathetic.

I have for over a year pilloried the Marxists over the severely retarded conspiracy theory that they have vomited out - long after it was debunked by their own Marxist Inquisition.

But I have to offer a mea culpa. It turns out Russian Collusion is real and did in fact happen.

{Among other serious conflicts of interest and shady practices, the report states Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from the wife of Moscow's mayor. }

Say it ain't so, Quid Pro Joe.

democrats ALWAYS accuse their enemies of what they are doing - ALWAYS.

I mean seriously, we knew that Obama is Putin's little bitch, we had to expect that the corrupt dims were getting bribes - now we have proof.

What's the issue you take with this? You call it a conflict of interest, elaborate. I'd really love to see you try and set a standard that finds Joe Biden guilty but somehow gives a pass to the Trump family.

LMAO. is this the latest sad attempt at a smear job?

He didn't receive it. Rosemont Seneca Thornton LLC did.

"On Feb. 14, 2014, Baturina wired $3.5 million to a Rosemont Seneca p LLC (Rosemont Seneca Thornton) bank account for a “Consultancy Agreement DD12.02.2014.” 302 Rosemont Seneca Thornton is an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden that was incorporated on May 28, 2013 in Wilmington, Del.303 According to The Financial Times, Rosemont Seneca Thornton is a consortium that consists of Rosemont Seneca Partners and the Thornton Group, a Massachusetts-based firm.304 In June 2009, Biden co-founded Rosemont Seneca Partners with Archer and Christopher Heinz.305 The Thornton Group’s website states that it has offices in Boston and Beijing, lists Rosemont Seneca Partners among its list of alliances and clients, and includes photographs from multiple events attended by Hunter Biden.306 "

So this payment didn't even go to Rosemont Seneca, it went to a consortium account with the Thornton Group.

What was this for? The report never says, outside of the above statement saying it was for a "Consultancy Agreement DD12.02.2014".

LOL and this is somehow some kind of proof of Hunter Biden being corrupt. What a joke.
Ohhhhh.... so it didn't go to Hunter Biden, it went to Hunter Biden's company. Well that's TOTALLY different!!

giphy.gif

They were not able to identify a crime - that doesn't mean that 'nothing was wrong with Biden's actions'.
That's the very definition of finding no wrong doing. Just because the Cult of Dirtbag orders you to continue believing there was doesn't mean it's true. In fact, it means the opposite of truth.

Ohhhhh.... so it didn't go to Hunter Biden, it went to Hunter Biden's company. Well that's TOTALLY different!!

No, it makes it totally irrelevant. H. Biden's joining of the Burisma board is a perfectly legal act and he did nothing illegal to get it or while he was on it. Just because he's a Dem doesn't mean he can't do what any businessman can. You. People.

No, it makes it totally irrelevant. H. Biden's joining of the Burisma board is a perfectly legal act and he did nothing illegal to get it or while he was on it. Just because he's a Dem doesn't mean he can't do what any businessman can. You. People.
So you're cool with corruption. Maybe I should be surprised, but...

ROFL

Wow, the stupidity of the Marxist is jaw dropping - and pathetic.

Can't address the point, because you don't have any defense. All you have is that a consortium entity related to a company Biden was involved with received a wire transfer for consulting services. That's as far as the Senate committee went in their report. Lol so now this is somehow evidence that Joe Biden is corrupt. By conspiracy theorist standards that's even a ridiculous stretch.

The report doesn't go any further because they didn't find any further evidence that this was any kind of wrongdoing. If they did they would've included it in their report.

giphy.gif

How do you know it wasn't a payment to Thornton group? How do you know it wasn't in relation to services provided by someone else at the firm? You have literally nothing to go on here. Your entire position is a sad joke. You are so convinced there's corruption here yet you can't find any evidence of it. Congress couldn't even find any despite months and months of "investigating". Maybe it's time to reckon with reality.

That's the very definition of finding no wrong doing. Just because the Cult of Dirtbag orders you to continue believing there was doesn't mean it's true. In fact, it means the opposite of truth.

It is not. You can violate a policy, make a bad ethical decision, or show poor judgement, without breaking the law. Many on the left seem to apply this standard of "there was insufficient evidence to prove a crime occurred" to their own candidates. We need to take a higher standard of our public officials.

It is not. You can violate a policy, make a bad ethical decision, or show poor judgement, without breaking the law. We need to take a higher standard of our public officials.

You just relish the hypocrisy and goal post moving don't you?

Was it just a month ago that Hunter claimed he was too poor to pay child support? Does anybody know why foreign companies aren't lining up for his "investment expertise" right now with his dad out of office?? :ROFLMAO:

Was it just a month ago that Hunter claimed he was too poor to pay child support? Does anybody know why foreign companies aren't lining up for his "investment expertise" right now with his dad out of office?? :ROFLMAO:

lmao you really are having a hard time pushing the conspiracy theory in this thread

"The important take away here is that this means nothing."

Hahaha

Don't give me that right wing BS. The investigation did *not* exonerate Hunter Biden, nor did it clear him of any wrongdoing. The stench of corruption is very much still in the air.

You know this isn’t working. It didn’t work back in the summer. No one cares about HILLARY’S EMAILS this time.

Soooooorrrrrrry! Better luck with Gaetz or Carlson in 2024!

lmao you really are having a hard time pushing the conspiracy theory in this thread
Is this where you tell us more about how multimillion dollar payments to Hunter Biden's company don't benefit Hunter Biden?

We know he accepted a $3.5 million dollar payment from a known associate of one of the most powerful organized crime groups in Russia. His ties to corrupt Russian oligarchs are troubling and deserve further investigation.

Then there are the numerous ties and transactions with foreign nationals that caused all sort of red flags to spring up across the state department and treasury.

At the very least, we should get to the bottom of the payments made by Biden to foreign nationals in the U.S. that appear "related to an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring."

That's bought and sold. Talk about human trafficking.

Is this where you tell us more about how multimillion dollar payments to Hunter Biden's company don't benefit Hunter Biden?

Your entire position in this thread is predicated on the assumption that there was not just an investigation that took place and found no evidence of wrongdoing.

Which pop up book did you receive your legal training from?
I'm licensed to practice law in CT. People all over the world are throwing millions at me for my legal expertise - so long as Daddy happens to be VP.

Back
Top Bottom