• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden

It is not. You can violate a policy, make a bad ethical decision, or show poor judgement, without breaking the law. Many on the left seem to apply this standard of "there was insufficient evidence to prove a crime occurred" to their own candidates. We need to take a higher standard of our public officials.
Do you still not understand what a self-indictment of hypocrisy that comment is while you support the most corrupt and filthy person to ever occupy the WH?

I'm licensed to practice law in CT. People all over the world are throwing millions at me for my legal expertise - so long as Daddy happens to be VP.
IOW, you're charging H. Biden's with the crime of capitalism.

Do you still not understand what a self-indictment of hypocrisy that comment is while you support the most corrupt and filthy person to ever occupy the WH?

What makes you think I support Clinton? :)

The topic here, is Biden.

What makes you think I support Clinton? :)

The topic here, is Biden.
What is it with you people and these lame-ass-limp-dick comebacks? It suggests a slightly modified version of an old saw: "It's better not to slap back if it ends up slapping yourself when you try."

What is it with you people and these ____? It suggests a slightly modified version of an old saw: "It's better not to slap back if it ends up slapping yourself when you try."

You were the one with the weak attempt at a whataboutism, thanks. When your reply consists of personal attacks, you've lost the debate. Obviously, you aren't interested in a discussion. Take care.

The title is false. They found that criminal charges couldn't be brought. They did not find "no wrongdoing."

Please do. You make a good punching bag and provide a lot of humor at your expense.

Oh yeah? It's funny, because I've been posting here for a decade, I have no idea who you are.

Oh yeah? It's funny, because I've been posting here for a decade, I have no idea who you are.
Bully for you, then. I knew exactly who and what you are from the first comment I saw from you.

The title is false. They found that criminal charges couldn't be brought. They did not find "no wrongdoing."
Never mind the fact that lack of evidence of a crime is synonymous with lack of wrongdoing, so okay, joko.....cite the "wrongdoing" found in the report. Failure to do so or respond at all will once again be evidence of lying.

You were the one with the weak attempt at a whataboutism, thanks. When your reply consists of personal attacks, you've lost the debate. Obviously, you aren't interested in a discussion. Take care.
So, we'll add "whataboutism" as another word/concept you don't understand.

Beijing Biden? Quid Pro. Cute.

So let's say he did speak with Hunter and lied about it. What do you propose to do?

You say he lies constantly. Can you give us, oh I don't know.....15 examples of recent lies from Biden? I mean if he's lying "constantly" this should be super duper easy for you to document.

Beijing Biden is corrupt.

No one familiar with politics is ignorant of this.

Much of the hatred the oligarchs have for Trump, and the Oligarchs - Soros, Bloomberg, Slave owner LeBron, Bill Gates, etc. DO hate him. The usurper can't be bought; Obama was reasonable, he had a price, but the usurper doesn't need the Oligarchs money, doesn't care about the Oligarchs money. What is REALLY infuriating is that the usurper upset the gravy train.

Hillary Clinton set up a sweet deal in Ukraine, American aid money flowed to companies who would play ball, like Burisma, then the money flowed back to the democrats as kickbacks through mules, layabout adult children like Hoover Biden, Chis Heinze, Paul Pelosi Jr. Paul Jr. as bagman ensures that Nancy has her Napa vineyard. But the Usurper stuck his nose in and screwed the whole thing up. Corruption is the RIGHT of democrats, it's an OUTRAGE that Trump would upset the apple cart - he'll PAY. In fact, the crooks impeached him for interfering in their kickback scheme.

Will the deep corruption of Quid Pro Joe hurt him in the elections? Die hard Marxists think corruption is clever and cool, they don't care that he is a crook, in fact they LOVE it, he's like them. But Independents paying heavy tax burdens may not be as happy with Beijing Biden stealing their hard earned money from them.

I see a MASSIVE silent majority that will CRUSH the Bolshevik democrats in November. The Maoists think the riots are charming, but there is an anger in the 325 million Americans not involved with the direct war against America who are not amused by this all.

I think the Marxist democrats have seriously misread the situation and are in for complete annihilation in November. And yes, they will increase the violence they are already engaged in, but the democrats are fielding about 300,000 terrorists to wage war on America now. I figure the Stalinists can up that to maybe 5 million. They will face 100 million gun owners, whome will ALL have voted for Trump.

So, we'll add "whataboutism" as another word/concept you don't understand. And what's with all this whining whenever you people's BS gets slapped down. You wingers are always telling us how manly tough you are and liberals are the "snowflakes." Of course, we've known that's always been one of self-deluding myths you people need to cling to.

Never mind the fact that lack of evidence of a crime is synonymous with lack of wrongdoing, so okay, joko.....cite the "wrongdoing" found in the report. Failure to do so or respond at all will once again be evidence of lying.

That is incorrect. Crime is a category of 'wrongdoing'. The two aren't equivalent.

Much of the hatred the oligarchs have for Trump, and the Oligarchs - Soros, Bloomberg, Slave owner LeBron, Bill Gates, etc. DO hate him. The usurper can't be bought; Obama was reasonable, he had a price, but the usurper doesn't need the Oligarchs money, doesn't care about the Oligarchs money. What is REALLY infuriating is that the usurper upset the gravy train.

Hillary Clinton set up a sweet deal in Ukraine, American aid money flowed to companies who would play ball, like Burisma, then the money flowed back to the democrats as kickbacks through mules, layabout adult children like Hoover Biden, Chis Heinze, Paul Pelosi Jr. Paul Jr. as bagman ensures that Nancy has her Napa vineyard. But the Usurper stuck his nose in and screwed the whole thing up. Corruption is the RIGHT of democrats, it's an OUTRAGE that Trump would upset the apple cart - he'll PAY. In fact, the crooks impeached him for interfering in their kickback scheme.

Will the deep corruption of Quid Pro Joe hurt him in the elections? Die hard Marxists think corruption is clever and cool, they don't care that he is a crook, in fact they LOVE it, he's like them. But Independents paying heavy tax burdens may not be as happy with Beijing Biden stealing their hard earned money from them.

I see a MASSIVE silent majority that will CRUSH the Bolshevik democrats in November. The Maoists think the riots are charming, but there is an anger in the 325 million Americans not involved with the direct war against America who are not amused by this all.

I think the Marxist democrats have seriously misread the situation and are in for complete annihilation in November. And yes, they will increase the violence they are already engaged in, but the democrats are fielding about 300,000 terrorists to wage war on America now. I figure the Stalinists can up that to maybe 5 million. They will face 100 million gun owners, whome will ALL have voted for Trump.
You're hilarious. That pile of Dirtbag cult BS is self-mockery at its highest.

What's the issue you take with this? You call it a conflict of interest, elaborate. I'd really love to see you try and set a standard that finds Joe Biden guilty but somehow gives a pass to the Trump family.

Marxist democrat bullshit;

Trump once had a Russian Dish in a Manhattan restaurant- IMPEACH COLLUSION AHHHGGGGHGGH

Biden through his son took a $3,5 million bribe from Putin's stooge - nothing to see here

No matter how often you say any of this, it won't make it any less divorced from reality.

for those who think there's no there there:

That is incorrect. Crime is a category of 'wrongdoing'. The two aren't equivalent.
And yet none of you cultists can cite one specific example from the report of "wrongdoing." The only thing mentioned in the report was some unspecified "conflict of interest" but how could H. Biden have that when he had no place in the government. The only time conflict of interest matters is if some government official is involved in the matter and the report found nothing of the sort regarding Joe. You people are scuffling furiously to come up with something and you can't find anything.

The lack of self-awareness on the part of cultists is amazing.

for those who think there's no there there:

All that rightwing propaganda and innuendo and not a shred of an example of an actual criminal act. What's more is all that effort to create imaginary scenarios while Dirtbag & Co. have actually been doing those acts with foreign countries isn't really a smart move. But the best part of the clip is when the blatherer himself says "And all of this [alleged H. Biden business activity] may not be illegal!!!!" Guess what party and what "president" like it that way and want to make it even easier for them to get away with.

That's the very definition of finding no wrong doing. Just because the Cult of Dirtbag orders you to continue believing there was doesn't mean it's true. In fact, it means the opposite of truth.

The Senate is not a criminal investigatory body.

It has already been referred to the DOJ for a criminal investigation.

A couple of possibilities,

the Americans sweep the election and hold both houses of Congress with a reelected Trump (highest probability) and the DOJ goes after Biden, Kerry, and Pelosi with a vengeance based on the in your face corruption revealed here

The Americans win the house and keep the Senate , but Trump loses, in which case they immediately impeach and remove Biden. (least likely)

Of course the Maoists could retain the house as well, zero chance of them gaining the Senate.

Back
Top Bottom