• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Recipient of Hunter Biden Email Confirms Authenticity

Did you learn that on Twitter? OOPS. How silly of me.

I did learn on Twitter that Trump was actually in Hunter's email chain, and that Joe is resting comfortably in Farrakhan's Big Wheel in the Sky.

It's been reported that Bevan Cooney, a guy in prison who was in Hunter's inner circle, gave access to his account full of emails to Peter Schweizer.
Bevan was pissed that he was the only one of the 3 in Hunter's gang who took the rap.
It was only one of 3 separate passels of emails related to Hunter but I believe it was the one that included ...
"Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate." A proposed equity split references "20" for "H" and "10 held by H for the big guy?" ... the big guy being Joe Biden and related to China.

“It’s been reported”

By whom? You either don’t know, or don’t want to cite your sources.

Peter Schweitzer’s name all but assures that this is the same old BS once again. That’s what Schweitzer does. Now that Jerome Corsi is too well know for the fakery.

“It’s been reported”

By whom? You either don’t know, or don’t want to cite your sources.

Peter Schweitzer’s name all but assures that this is the same old BS once again. That’s what Schweitzer does. Now that Jerome Corsi is too well know for the fakery.
The Biden crime family rivals Vito Corleone and made far more than Vito ever dreamed of.

I am not an attorney. But, accepting payoffs from China won't be liked by voters.

If it were true, but it's just another Trump-lover daydream.

They should look at the faults of their own candidate before judging anyone else.

If it were true, but it's just another Trump-lover daydream.

They should look at the faults of their own candidate before judging anyone else.
People don't want a guy who accepts bribes as president. You watch.

No there isnt. Your opinion is dismissed for lack of evidence
As a registered voter my opinion counts as well as every other registered voter. You can't dismiss me as long as I show up at the polls. Hopefully the truth will not be suppressed by a corrupt party and the media who is owned by the rich and powerful. Only then can the people choose between a leader of the people instead of a corrupt party puppet.

As a registered voter my opinion counts as well as every other registered voter. You can't dismiss me as long as I show up at the polls. Hopefully the truth will not be suppressed by a corrupt party and the media who is owned by the rich and powerful. Only then can the people choose between a leader of the people instead of a corrupt party puppet.
I can dismiss your opinion here. And you can dismiss mine.

Facts can not be dismissed.

Present some and let's see where that goes

You can no longer claim the emails aren't real Dems. Onto strategy #2--admit they're real, but say Russian intel obtained them.

Oh oh Dems. Your strongest argument against the veracity of the Biden email dump is falling apart. 😲
Yes, attack Biden's son. Great strategy trumpists!

Meanwhile, trump is calling scientists trying to preserve American lives idiots and threatening not to honor the election results if he loses.

There's a maniac loose in the WH and trumpists are wasting their time chasing Rudy's latest character assassination attempt of the Bidens.

You can no longer claim the emails aren't real Dems. Onto strategy #2--admit they're real, but say Russian intel obtained them.

Oh oh Dems. Your strongest argument against the veracity of the Biden email dump is falling apart. 😲
Strong stench of double standard in this post. Aren’t you one of those Trumpsters who normally disparages anonymous sources?

Oh, Fox News talked to one guy.

lol

Got some names? I thought y'all hated anonymous sources.

Reactions: jpn
I am not an attorney. But, accepting payoffs from China won't be liked by voters.
Is that the Shepilov spin on this then? Well I suppose in 2024, the Republicans can attempt to put someone competent up to beat Biden's re-election.

Is that the Shepilov spin on this then? Well I suppose in 2024, the Republicans can attempt to put someone competent up to beat Biden's re-election.
Biden won't be elected but if he was Kamala would take over in less than a month.

Biden won't be elected but if he was Kamala would take over in less than a month.
Likely Biden will win, if he is I expect him to be a 1-term President. But that's going to depend on if the GOP doubles down on stupid, or if they regroup and come up with someone competent next time.

Really?

You might have a point.

Not trying to go for any whataboutism, (even though it may seem that way) but if you are correct, what do you think the voters will think about this? ---->
https://apnews.com/article/0a3283036d2f4e699da4aa3c6dd01727

SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

The approvals came three months after Ivanka Trump announced she was dissolving her namesake brand to focus on government work. <snip>

Voting machines? The Trump's are in the voting machine business? Whoda thunk? What do you think voters might think about that?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Really?

You might have a point.

Not trying to go for any whataboutism, (even though it may seem that way) but if you are correct, what do you think the voters will think about this? ---->

SHANGHAI (AP) — The Chinese government granted 18 trademarks to companies linked to President Donald Trump and his daughter Ivanka Trump over the last two months, Chinese public records show, raising concerns about conflicts of interest in the White House.

In October, China’s Trademark Office granted provisional approval for 16 trademarks to Ivanka Trump Marks LLC, bringing to 34 the total number of marks China has greenlighted this year, according to the office’s online database. The new approvals cover Ivanka-branded fashion gear including sunglasses, handbags, shoes and jewelry, as well as beauty services and voting machines.

The approvals came three months after Ivanka Trump announced she was dissolving her namesake brand to focus on government work. <snip>

Voting machines? The Trump's are in the voting machine business? Whoda thunk? What do you think voters might think about that?

No no, it doesn't count if Trump does it. Only if allegedly Biden or someone loosely related or connected to him, does it...allegedly.

Likely Biden will win, if he is I expect him to be a 1-term President. But that's going to depend on if the GOP doubles down on stupid, or if they regroup and come up with someone competent next time.
You are listening to WAYYYYYY too much Goebbelsian hacks. The polls are worthless because they are national.

You are listening to WAYYYYYY too much Goebbelsian hacks. The polls are worthless because they are national.
You're listening WAYYYYYYY too much to Shepilov Hacks. There are many polls and many track the States and the EC as well.

Really?

You might have a point.

Not equivalent.

Yeah, that’s the racist nonsense you Trumpsters are telling each other.

Just some BS you just made up!
Over $80,000 a month just in shaking down Burisma and untold millions form China. Many mafia dons are rolling over in their graves that they had to kill scores of people to get that kind of money and Biden didn't have to fire a shot. It was known as the Biden Crime Family Protection racket.

Back
Top Bottom