• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Recipient of Hunter Biden Email Confirms Authenticity

You can no longer claim the emails aren't real Dems. Onto strategy #2--admit they're real, but say Russian intel obtained them.

Oh oh Dems. Your strongest argument against the veracity of the Biden email dump is falling apart. 😲
Even if this email was verified, it was from 2017. After Biden was no longer in office.

You realize this is about Joe Biden, who is running for office?

Email: ”A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?”​
Sources also told Fox News that “the big guy” was a reference to the former vice president.
Were the "sources" Steve Bannon and Rudy Giuliani?

Who confirmed the authenticity of the emails? Name them. Rudy, his lawyer, and an anonymous columnist at the NY Post don't count.

One of Hunter's own group of friends and business associates who's in prison for fraud. I believe his name is Cooney, and he authenticated them.

You can no longer claim the emails aren't real Dems. Onto strategy #2--admit they're real, but say Russian intel obtained them.

Oh oh Dems. Your strongest argument against the veracity of the Biden email dump is falling apart. 😲

To be fair, what person did they speak to? If they are not on the record, then we should treat this anonymous source like the ones who attack Trump.

EMAILS! That's it, that'll be the way y'all take back the narrative! :ROFLMAO:
You don't care that Joe Biden got millions under the table from China?

Email: ”A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?”​
Sources also told Fox News that “the big guy” was a reference to the former vice president.

Have to wonder how much Hunter is "holding" for the Big Guy considering his ability to pay his lawyers and pay off his child support with no income.

Look, if you’re going to parrot retreads of the desparate garbage attempt by Trump to recycle the Burisma story, at least you can try and keep up with your fuhrer‘s themes.

They all know this Burisma scam fell flat, again.

So, the next chapter involved blaming social media companies for not being the reliable amplifier of right wing fake news.

Both of these plays are designed to appeal to the Trump base.

But, as with every other Trump play, it’s aimed at his angry white base, and that alone.

Did you learn that on Twitter? OOPS. How silly of me.

It might have been parler.

The Trumpsters are retreating head long away from any media that is even slightly suspect with its regard to its absolute devotion to the fuhrer.

Trumpsters now have their very own twitter (parler).

And an instant fake news site was created to substitute for Drudge, when it was decided by the right wing thought police that Matt Drudge was insufficiently devoted to the Trumpian cause.

It reminds me of the way right wingers created the ridiculous Conservapedia, a right wing alternate to Wikipedia, where they could hide from early verifiable facts that didn’t suit their prejudieces.

The Trumpsters are retreating head long away from any media that is even slightly suspect with its regard to its absolute devotion to the fuhrer.

And an instant fake news site was created to substitute for Drudge, when it was decided by the right wing thought police that Matt Drudge was insufficiently devoted to the Trumpian cause.

It reminds me of the way right wingers created the ridiculous Conservapedia, a right wing alternate to Wikipedia, where they could hide from early verifiable facts that didn’t suit their prejudieces.
This will come up in the debate. Stay tuned and watch the Biden meltdown under the barrage of fists that Trump will hit him with like Mohammed Ali against Buttibieg. Twitter, FB and CNN won't be able to bury the story any longer

Ho hum. This is such a nothing burger.

Call me when a arrest is made
It doesn't matter whether there is enough evidence to bring him to justice. There is clearly enough evidence to convince intelligent people that he is corrupt and doesn't belong as the leader of our country.

It doesn't matter whether there is enough evidence to bring him to justice. There is clearly enough evidence to convince intelligent people that he is corrupt and doesn't belong as the leader of our country.
No there isnt. Your opinion is dismissed for lack of evidence

I love the smell of desperation in the morning.

It's been reported that Bevan Cooney, a guy in prison who was in Hunter's inner circle, gave access to his account full of emails to Peter Schweizer.
Bevan was pissed that he was the only one of the 3 in Hunter's gang who took the rap.
It was only one of 3 separate passels of emails related to Hunter but I believe it was the one that included ...
"Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate." A proposed equity split references "20" for "H" and "10 held by H for the big guy?" ... the big guy being Joe Biden and related to China.

Anonymous sources, huh? What does Grim17 have to say about anonymous sources?

I don't like anonymous sources <>

More anonymous sources... Anything to go after Trump with.

2. Your CNN article lacks any quotes from Smith himself about his departure and is based on more of their famous "anonymous sources". The fact it was written by Brian Stelter should be enough to give you pause.

More anonymous sources I see... How convenient.

Should I list more?

:ROFLMAO:

Oh well in that case I'm convinced. 😂

Nevermind that these people have never identified any particular crime Joe Biden is supposed to have committed.

He acted with GOP approval and cooperation in removing the corrupt prosecutor. This whole thing is so ****ing stupid.

I think the only people who give two shits about Hunter Biden are already voting for Trump.

It's much akin to the old saying, "Preaching to the choir."

Wow really!

Good think I'm voting for JOE Biden then.

Back
Top Bottom