• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Recipient of Hunter Biden Email Confirms Authenticity

truthatallcost

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
You can no longer claim the emails aren't real Dems. Onto strategy #2--admit they're real, but say Russian intel obtained them.

One email, dated May 13, 2017, and obtained by Fox News, includes a discussion of “remuneration packages” for six people in a business deal with a Chinese energy firm. The email appeared to identify Hunter Biden as “Chair/ Vice Chair depending on an agreement with CEFC,” in an apparent reference to now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co.

The email includes a note that “Hunter has some office expectations he will elaborate.” A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?” with no further details.

Fox News spoke to one of the people who was copied on the email, who confirmed its authenticity. Sources also told Fox News that “the big guy” was a reference to the former vice president.

While Biden has not commented on that email or his alleged involvement in any deals with the Chinese Energy firm, his campaign said it released the former vice president's tax returmns and returns, which show no involvement with Chinese investments.

Oh oh Dems. Your strongest argument against the veracity of the Biden email dump is falling apart. 😲

You can no longer claim the emails aren't real Dems. Onto strategy #2--admit they're real, but say Russian intel obtained them.

Oh oh Dems. Your strongest argument against the veracity of the Biden email dump is falling apart. 😲

EMAILS! That's it, that'll be the way y'all take back the narrative! :ROFLMAO:

Wait, wasn't it last week or so that conservatives said unnamed sources are garbage and everything they say can be ignored? You guys are dizzying with your twists and turns. Next you'll say a Supreme Court justice CAN be confirmed before the election.

Wait, wasn't it last week or so that conservatives said unnamed sources are garbage and everything they say can be ignored? You guys are dizzying with your twists and turns. Next you'll say a Supreme Court justice CAN be confirmed before the election.

if the senate and the president agree, yes she will be confirmed. and I think that is more important than whether Trump wins or not. If he loses, the GOP will win big majorities in both houses in 2022

You realize you're talking about Hunter Biden who isn't running for office?

You realize you're talking about Hunter Biden who isn't running for office?

You realize this is about Joe Biden, who is running for office?

Email: ”A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?”

Sources also told Fox News that “the big guy” was a reference to the former vice president.

Of course not. See: everything Rs said about why they wouldn't vote on Garland. They can't possibly be so hypocritical as to do a 180 on that now, can they?

Now we both can agree that we don't know if Garland had a vote, what would happen. But friends of mine who practice in that circuit note that Garland is very hostile to gun rights. He was opposed to the Heller decision and was one of the 4 (out of ten) who wanted an en banc hearing of the 2-1 decision that struck down the DC ban. I am also aware that some of the pro gun senators planned on grilling him on Heller and I suspect he would not have been affirmed. BTW I believe he should have had a hearing-just as appellate court nominees Estrada and Keisler (a close friend since freshman year in college) should have had-they both were denied hearings by the dems, even though they had the votes to be seated.

Now we both can agree that we don't know if Garland had a vote, what would happen. But friends of mine who practice in that circuit note that Garland is very hostile to gun rights. He was opposed to the Heller decision and was one of the 4 (out of ten) who wanted an en banc hearing of the 2-1 decision that struck down the DC ban. I am also aware that some of the pro gun senators planned on grilling him on Heller and I suspect he would not have been affirmed. BTW I believe he should have had a hearing-just as appellate court nominees Estrada and Keisler (a close friend since freshman year in college) should have had-they both were denied hearings by the dems, even though they had the votes to be seated.
No problem with any of that. Aside: please participate in the thread I'm about to start, as I would be fascinated to hear your input. (Also, I am always right and you are always wrong.)

No problem with any of that. Aside: please participate in the thread I'm about to start, as I would be fascinated to hear your input. (Also, I am always right and you are always wrong.)
probably tomorrow strike that-later today-its past 1 AM here in flyover country.

:ROFLMAO:

EG8HuVzX0AAqdVs.jpg

trump-label.jpg

f03fdd118e6365ba654ab976a6e8028ae21e2137.png

Republicans wouldn't use fake news from dubious sources to try and smear their opponents, right........

...Oh wait.

_92861496_flynn.jpg

They have already proved to us that they have less than zero credibility.

Who confirmed the emails authenticity....the article didn't say.

You realize this is about Joe Biden, who is running for office?

Email: ”A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?”​
Sources also told Fox News that “the big guy” was a reference to the former vice president.
Oh well in that case I'm convinced. 😂

Problem is they still don't show anything. It's almost as if since the Clinton mails - which also didn't show much - the word 'email' itself is a substitute for gotcha. It isn't. It's just a word.

EMAILS! That's it, that'll be the way y'all take back the narrative! :ROFLMAO:
It's the exact same game plan they used in 2016.

They're even chanting to lock someone up.

Who confirmed the authenticity of the emails? Name them. Rudy, his lawyer, and an anonymous columnist at the NY Post don't count.

/// Kamal Toe /// <---- More disgusting misogyny/demeaning of females that offers nothing positive to the DP goal of productive discourse.......👎👎👎👎👎

I agree, an apt description is a horses ass

if the senate and the president agree, yes she will be confirmed. and I think that is more important than whether Trump wins or not. If he loses, the GOP will win big majorities in both houses in 2022

Well, if the right wing think tanks, pressure groups, secretive ultra right wing billionaires and K Street have a new fake grass roots campaign ready to go after the election, that could happen.

The talk radio right would certainly fall for the same scam again. They are very predictable in that respect. You can lie to limbaughloonies every single day, and they will still tune in tomorrow.

And the limbaughloonies are easy marks for all kinds of con men.

Ho hum. This is such a nothing burger.

Call me when a arrest is made

Mitch is willing to lose the senate over this nomination, I agree with you there. However I disagree with you wholeheartedly about 2022. Trump will be facing legal troubles when he gets the boot next month which will drag on and on and remind people why they shouldn't trust the R's. Plus if the dems control everything and start passing things most people actually like, it's all over for the R's for quite a long time.

Back
Top Bottom