• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Recipient of Hunter Biden Email Confirms Authenticity

His biggest donor asked him to nuke Iran for Israel's benefit. Perhaps you don't know what I know, and that's why you're skeptical.
Wait, whose biggest donor?

As opposed to behaving like a rabid chimp, destroying property and razing statues for 4 years simply because your candidate lost an election.
Emails and text messages are used as evidence in criminal prosecutions EVERY DAY in this country. Do you really not know what decade or millennia this is?

It's 2020, the year where your ilk acts like this:

4ees84.jpg

To the bolded: You misspelled, "trump". If it weren't for trump's abuse of his pardon power, more of his associates would be in prison than in any presidential administration in history.

Projection is trumpists only defense mechanism these days :(
Nope!

I did not see any confirmation about any big guy. When you present the evidence, come back to me. I do know though that Trump taked to the Ukainian president, telling him that he will send his minions to "cooperate" in finding some crime on Biden's son.

The Biden scheme is being peeled like an onion. Joe's ****ed. Cooney has been moved by the BOP. Bobulinski has gone public.

You can continue to deny it all you want. Doesn't matter to me. Schiff got his lyin ass shot down before he got off the ground. Fun times.

Keep running with Hilllary's emails. I'm sure that'll be the way to win in 2020. :ROFLMAO:

So when Biden is in the WH, you won't have any problem with him benefiting from China, Ukraine, pardoning his son, and bailing out liberal states for their fiscal irresponsibility?

This sounds a lot like you and the rest of the radicals in this forum in your hatred really of this country and desires to create that liberal utopia that exists nowhere else in the world

So when Biden is in the WH, you won't have any problem with him benefiting from China, Ukraine, pardoning his son, and bailing out liberal states for their fiscal irresponsibility?

This sounds a lot like you and the rest of the radicals in this forum in your hatred really of this country and desires to create that liberal utopia that exists nowhere else in the world

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What is it about liberalism that creates people like you, your loyalty, hypocrisy, and double standards?

I thought sex created me, not liberalism. Unless sex is liberal!

I thought sex created me, not liberalism. Unless sex is liberal!

No what created you was someone else willing to pay for posting false information, distortions, and promotion of politics of personal destruction. Here is the difference between you and Conservatives

The Biden scheme is being peeled like an onion. Joe's ****ed. Cooney has been moved by the BOP. Bobulinski has gone public.

You can continue to deny it all you want. Doesn't matter to me. Schiff got his lyin ass shot down before he got off the ground. Fun times.
Even if this story were true that Hunter Biden who lives in LA dropped his laptop off at a repair shop in Delaware where a blind computer technician read Hunter's emails and then alerted Rudy Gouhliani? Even if that were true the trump administration has lost all credibility. So much so the only people who believe the crap about trump's political enemies are people like you.

Please take that shit and post it in QAnon - which is where it belongs.

No what created you was someone else willing to pay for posting false information, distortions, and promotion of politics of personal destruction. Here is the difference between you and Conservatives

So you don't believe in sex. OK, Conservative.

Even if this story were true that Hunter Biden who lives in LA dropped his laptop off at a repair shop in Delaware where a blind computer technician read Hunter's emails and then alerted Rudy Gouhliani? Even if that were true the trump administration has lost all credibility. So much so the only people who believe the crap about trump's political enemies are people like you.

Please take that shit and post it in QAnon - which is where it belongs.

Biden gets busted, and Trump's lost all credibility. Somehow there's a disconnect in that. It could be that part about Trump's responsibility for Biden's now documented actions, but that's just a wild guess on my part.

I have no doubt the truth hurts, or you wouldn't be attempting to lay it all on some group like Qanon. Aside from me, I can't imagine the DOJ and the FBI appreciate your characterization of them. Historically, you've been pretty enthused about Strzok, McCabe, Comey, Lynch, et. al., so I'll just put those comments of yours in the partisan blabber pile.

Biden gets busted, and Trump's lost all credibility. Somehow there's a disconnect in that. It could be that part about Trump's responsibility for Biden's now documented actions, but that's just a wild guess on my part.

I have no doubt the truth hurts, or you wouldn't be attempting to lay it all on some group like Qanon. Aside from me, I can't imagine the DOJ and the FBI appreciate your characterization of them. Historically, you've been pretty enthused about Strzok, McCabe, Comey, Lynch, et. al., so I'll just put those comments of yours in the partisan blabber pile.
1. No, trump and Rudy have zero credibility. Then this "laptop" story comes up with trump and Rudy's poop-covered fingerprints all over it. Try to keep up!
2. Biden has not been "busted".

Busted? On what charge?

Wrong the 10,000 point stock market gain benefited by 401 K tells a different story but as usual you point to the Covid 19 results not the economic policy results showing the hypocrisy of liberalism where you claimed you wanted the economy shutdown to stop the spread of the virus but you really only wanted the negative economic numbers to blame on Trump, that is true liberal compassion and shows what a fraud your ideology is

By all means keep ignoring that in February 2020 there were 158.8 million Americans employed up from 152.2 when Obama left office. This is why liberals like you lack credibility

1. No, trump and Rudy have zero credibility. Then this "laptop" story comes up with trump and Rudy's poop-covered fingerprints all over it. Try to keep up!
2. Biden has not been "busted".

Busted. The compiter tech called the FBI - not Trump, nor Rudy.

Busted. The compiter tech called the FBI - not Trump, nor Rudy.
"And when the blind computer tech didn't get a response from the FBI he called Rudy".

Questions: 1. Why didn't the tech call Hunter to tell him to come pick up his laptop?
2. Why did the tech call Rudy?
3. The NY Post, this tech and Rudy are all trumpists. The credibility of this entire adventure is in the toilet.

No more than Russian collusion. Well, considering there's actual proof in this instance, maybe more.
Yep, just a recent report by Senate Republicans contradicting your B.S.

No more than Russian collusion. Well, considering there's actual proof in this instance, maybe more.
Proof? Great get an indictment.

If not......yawn

"And when the blind computer tech didn't get a response from the FBI he called Rudy".

Questions: 1. Why didn't the tech call Hunter to tell him to come pick up his laptop?
2. Why did the tech call Rudy?
3. The NY Post, this tech and Rudy are all trumpists. The credibility of this entire adventure is in the toilet.

As I pointed out to another, much more credibility an the Russian crap you got all excited about.

Back
Top Bottom