• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Recipient of Hunter Biden Email Confirms Authenticity

This is why you have no credibility, you cannot discuss or debate issues, how much does it pay to be an internet poster as I am retired and would like to supplement my income but my problem is I cannot lie like you do on the issues

Excuse me? Are you accusing me of being paid to post here? Don't be coy.

Excuse me? Are you accusing me of being paid to post here? Don't be coy.

It does appear that way, tell me how much it pays to post the lies, distortions, and politics of personal destruction? You going to explain to us what Trump has done that has hurt you, your family, or the country? Cannot seem to get that out of even paid posters

It does appear that way, tell me how much it pays to post the lies, distortions, and politics of personal destruction? You going to explain to us what Trump has done that has hurt you, your family, or the country? Cannot seem to get that out of even paid posters

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If I really were a "paid poster," as you so eloquently put it, I would have taken that money to hire someone to write an AI script that would post for me. Would have easily recouped my outsourcing costs!

You realize this is about Joe Biden, who is running for office?

Email: ”A proposed equity split references “20” for “H” and “10 held by H for the big guy?”​
Sources also told Fox News that “the big guy” was a reference to the former vice president.

So, some guy made a proposal. Which fact is the pertinent fact, if we are making an assessment about my finances?

1. someone proposed that I get a $100k commission if I sold his jet.

2. I didn't sell his jet, and I didn't get a commission.

In case you are unable to figure it out, the answer is #2

Now then, unless you have evidence, we must assume, about Joe, the answer is #2, he didn't make money or meet the person or had anything
to do with that person. See, Biden's son is probably going get approached regarding access strategies given his dad is the vice president
of the United States, especially if that person is acting on behalf of Putin, who is determined to destroy America, undermine it's leadership, etc.

If you have evidence, produce it. If Biden were the type of person where something like that is consistent with who I know that person to be,
that is one thing, but Biden is known by many senators, congresspersons, he's been in an around the halls of power for many years, and
never had a serious integrity problem. Most of us have little mishaps, once in a while, but I'm talkin' serious.

I mean, if Biden is this corrupt person, why didn't republicans make a stink about it when he was running with Obama as veep?

Why now? I'll tell you why, because with Trump, republicans have totally abandoned any sense of ethics, and they are desperate.

I mean, if you, as a republican or a Trump fan, why are you concerned about corruption, when it's well established that Trump is the most
corrupt president in history? Why would it be an issue, if all this crap about Biden were true?

I mean, it doesn't even make sense, unless, of course, all y'all are interested is raw power by any justifiable means.

Oh, okay, there it is. That's it. It's The only thing that makes sense.

Last edited:
1. The report is a month old and the findings of a Republican-led investigation. Schiff is a Democrat, my friend. Did you not know that?
2. Spell-check. Look into it!
1. The report is a month old and the findings of a Republican-led investigation. Schiff is a Democrat, my friend. Did you not know that?
2. Spell-check. Look into it!

Schiff is a democrat, for sure. He's a stranger to the truth, and has been busted for lying so often now most don't believe his name is Adam Schiff. Why are so many willing to accept the comfort of a lie?

The new evidence of Biden corruption appears to be conclusive and damning. Turns out that the nice old guy you picked is a crook.

I use a phone here on DP these days. The laptop is buried under at least a dozen furniture drawings. If this place wasn't overrun by leftist lunatics, I might make the effort to use the laptop, or even a tablet. As it is, that's not happening. This is all you get, typos and all.

<humbolt messed up on his formatting.>
Schiff is a democrat, for sure. He's a stranger to the truth, and has been busted for lying so often now most don't believe his name is Adam Schiff. Why are so many willing to accept the comfort of a lie?

The new evidence of Biden corruption appears to be conclusive and damning. Turns out that the nice old guy you picked is a crook.

I use a phone here on DP these days. The laptop is buried under at least a dozen furniture drawings. If this place wasn't overrun by leftist lunatics, I might make the effort to use the laptop, or even a tablet. As it is, that's not happening. This is all you get, typos and all.
"conclusive and damning" yeah.. you hold out hope that the Rudy/NY Post/trump garbage has substance. The American public isn't buying it.

I use my phone to post on DP as well from time to time, and I still use spell-check when posting with my phone. Given time, I'm sure you can figure out how to do it too! And be careful about where you leave you laptop. Rudy might pick it up and claim he found evidence of your corruption on it too :)

Last edited:
People don't want a guy who accepts bribes as president. You watch.
That's a lie considering the people who has been Presidents and the one currently having said position. People love guys who accepts bribes.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

If I really were a "paid poster," as you so eloquently put it, I would have taken that money to hire someone to write an AI script that would post for me. Would have easily recouped my outsourcing costs!

Then you really are a very poor debater as you refuse to discuss issues and stick to the DNC talking points without admitting when wrong. Waiting for exactly what Trump has done that has hurt you, your family, or the country and what it is about the Biden Plan that you believe will make it better and stronger?

Then you really are a very poor debater as you refuse to discuss issues and stick to the DNC talking points without admitting when wrong. Waiting for exactly what Trump has done that has hurt you, your family, or the country and what it is about the Biden Plan that you believe will make it better and stronger?

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

So, some guy made a proposal. Which fact is the pertinent fact, if we are making an assessment about my finances?

1. someone proposed that I get a $100k commission if I sold his jet.

2. I didn't sell his jet, and I didn't get a commission.

In case you are unable to figure it out, the answer is #2

Now then, unless you have evidence, we must assume, about Joe, the answer is #2, he didn't make money or meet the person or had anything
to do with that person. See, Biden's son is probably going get approached regarding access strategies given his dad is the vice president
of the United States, especially if that person is acting on behalf of Putin, who is determined to destroy America, undermine it's leadership, etc.

If you have evidence, produce it. If Biden were the type of person where something like that is consistent with who I know that person to be,
that is one thing, but Biden is known by many senators, congresspersons, he's been in an around the halls of power for many years, and
never had a serious integrity problem. Most of us have little mishaps, once in a while, but I'm talkin' serious.

I mean, if Biden is this corrupt person, why didn't republicans make a stink about it when he was running with Obama as veep?

Why now? I'll tell you why, because with Trump, republicans have totally abandoned any sense of ethics, and they are desperate.

I mean, if you, as a republican or a Trump fan, why are you concerned about corruption, when it's well established that Trump is the most
corrupt president in history? Why would it be an issue, if all this crap about Biden were true?

I mean, it doesn't even make sense, unless, of course, all y'all are interested is raw power by any justifiable means.

Sounds like a great argument against Russian collusion with Trump that has been bought and paid for by the radical left and sold to the American people for the past 4 years. Joe Biden has been a public servant for over 47 years and is a multi millionaire while on the public dole. Trump has been in public office 4 years and yet is accused of things that make no sense. Russia isn't stronger because of Trump, NATO is as is our military and economy

Thank you for continuing to show that all you liberals want is attention, not debate. Get it now from someone else

Says a supporter of the neediest, most narcissistic president in modern times. Funny how you're perfectly fine with that!

Ding ding ding we have a winner!

Trum
Thank you for continuing to show that all you liberals want is attention, not debate. Get it now from someone else
Your posts are dismissed because they lack evidence

I Vladimir Putin confirm the authenticity of the laptop. It was found plugged into Hillary's server.

Noticed that you ran from my response as you always do showing that radicals don't like being challenged, the cost of the Covid 19 lockdown was extremely high and giving you exactly the economic numbers you want to blame on Trump ignoring the reality that governor's control when the states reopen and thus those economic numbers. Here is more of an explanation

EMAILS! That's it, that'll be the way y'all take back the narrative! :ROFLMAO:
denial fallacies are no longer valid.
You know something you guys never had on trump evidence.

this is what you call evidence.

now lets see you put your credibility on the line here and condemn biden and his son and
call for a federal investigation and that biden should step down in running for president.

not that you will.
you leftist hacks are only consistent in your faux outrage.

when it comes time to step up to the plate leftist slither back to the sewer where they came from.

Sounds like a great argument against Russian collusion with Trump that has been bought and paid for by the radical left and sold to the American people for the past 4 years. Joe Biden has been a public servant for over 47 years and is a multi millionaire while on the public dole. Trump has been in public office 4 years and yet is accused of things that make no sense. Russia isn't stronger because of Trump, NATO is as is our military and economy

Anyone, on a decent salary, after 40 years of wise investing, can be millionaire if one is prudent, especially, if you become well known, do speaking engagements, write books. This is not out of the ordinary.

Working as a public servant is not 'on the dole' so your comment reeks of the absense of objectivity, and that diminishes your credibility to zero.

MR documented over 130 instances of contacts with Russia. IG report told us that the Russia investigation was proper and predicated.
Were there irregularities? Sure, but irregularities are not uncommon. Shit happens.

If there was 'nothing to see here', the MR report was over 400 pages, and Senate report was over 900.

Manafort gave secret demographic RNC data to a Russian agent. now why would russia want such info, espeically after Trump, on TV encouraged Russia to commit cyberespionage on his opponent, which, the very next day, is precisely what they did..

Trump said he 'had nothing to do with Russia' during his campaign, know for a fact he was welcoming dirt on hillary the russians,
encouraged Russia to provide it, did nothing to stop it, and was trying to get a building in Moscow built.

Mueller when asked if the Russia thing was a 'hoax' he said no. He said that, insofar as 'obstruction of justice' that Trump was not exonerated.
The fact that, after the impeachment, the senate did not convict, hell, they didn't even allow evidence or a trial, Trump directed his team to not comply, commit obstruction of congress, with any subpoena, en masse, before the fact, and the senate, including the lead
senator, and Graham, said there minds were made up before a trial, and thus there was no trail, not in the true sense of the word, so it was a sham.
Sure, one has the right to contest a subpoena, but that doesn't mean one should not honor it. Others have done this in the past, but not en masse, before the fact, in a blanket fashion.

In terms of legal jeopardy, Trump is not in the clear, and that is a fact. Moreover, he is currently being investigated for financial crimes.

there were over 80 indictments and a couple of dozen convictions, most the result or ultimate result of Mueller's investigation.

Last edited:
Anyone, on a decent salary, after 40 years of wise investing, can be millionaire if one is prudent, especially, if you become well known, do speaking engagements, write books. This is not out of the ordinary.

Working as a public servant is not 'on the dole' so your comment reeks of the absense of objectivity, and that diminishes your credibility to zero.

MR documented over 130 instances of contacts with Russia. IG report told us that the Russia investigation was proper and predicated.
Were there irregularities? Sure, but irregularities are not uncommon. Shit happens.

If there was 'nothing to see here', the MR report was over 400 pages, and Senate report was over 900.

Manafort gave secret demographic RNC data to a Russian agent. now why would russia want such info, espeically after Trump, on TV encouraged Russia to commit cyberespionage on his opponent, which, the very next day, is precisely what they did..

Trump said he 'had nothing to do with Russia' during his campaign, know for a fact he was welcoming dirt on hillary the russians,
encouraged Russia to provide it, did nothing to stop it, and was trying to get a building in Moscow built.

Mueller when asked if the Russia thing was a 'hoax' he said no. He said that, insofar as 'obstruction of justice' that Trump was not exonerated.
The fact that, after the impeachment, the senate did not convict, hell, they didn't even allow evidence or a trial, Trump directed his team to not comply, commit obstruction of congress, with any subpoena, en masse, before the fact, and the senate, including the lead
senator, and Graham, said there minds were made up before a trial, and thus there was no trail, not in the true sense of the word, so it was a sham.
Sure, one has the right to contest a subpoena, but that doesn't mean one should not honor it. Others have done this in the past, but not en masse, before the fact, in a blanket fashion.

In terms of legal jeopardy, Trump is not in the clear, and that is a fact. Moreover, he is currently being investigated for financial crimes.

there were over 80 indictments and a couple of dozen convictions, most the result or ultimate result of Mueller's investigation.

SO you tell me that a 47 career public servant with no meaningful legislation to make this country better who now says he has the answer to all the problems he ignored for 47 years qualifies as someone who should be a multi millionaire paid by the public? There is nothing Biden has done that justifies a vote for him and nothing he has promoted makes this country stronger and your life better. Your Russia mania ignores the real problem, CHINA!! Russia isn't better off because of Trump, China would be better off with Biden and their 1.4 BILLION people. Your economies of scale are a real problem

That's a lie considering the people who has been Presidents and the one currently having said position. People love guys who accepts bribes.
Your evidence Trump asked for or took bribes?

SO you tell me that a 47 career public servant with no meaningful legislation to make this country better who now says he has the answer to all the problems he ignored for 47 years qualifies as someone who should be a multi millionaire paid by the public? There is nothing Biden has done that justifies a vote for him and nothing he has promoted makes this country stronger and your life better. Your Russia mania ignores the real problem, CHINA!! Russia isn't better off because of Trump, China would be better off with Biden and their 1.4 BILLION people. Your economies of scale are a real problem

You'd have point if you were correct, and obviously, you haven't done your homework. But, it's a moot point, this election is a referendum on Trump, people are sick of him, which is a good thing because he is a threat to the national security of America, not to mention the health of America.

You'd have point if you were correct, and obviously, you haven't done your homework. But, it's a moot point, this election is a referendum on Trump, people are sick of him, which is a good thing because he is a threat to the national security of America, not to mention the health of America.
It's Hiden Biden that is a threat. China has him under their thumb.

There is no reason to point to anything because your mind was made up in 2016 and nothing is going to change it, you will be or have already voted for a 47 year career public servant with the onset of dementia and a radical who is a heartbeat from the Presidency. Facts, logic, and common sense have no place in the mind of a radical who is only out to create chaos and that liberal utopia that is impossible to create as it destroys incentive and only benefits the liberal elite

There is no reason to point to anything because your mind was made up in 2016 and nothing is going to change it, you will be or have already voted for a 47 year career public servant with the onset of dementia and a radical who is a heartbeat from the Presidency. Facts, logic, and common sense have no place in the mind of a radical who is only out to create chaos and that liberal utopia that is impossible to create as it destroys incentive and only benefits the liberal elite

Rebuttal is incompetent; non-argument

Incompetent rebuttals are arguments where the salient premise is based on: [highlighted pertains to your comment]
non arguments, a non argument isn't really debatable or it's not worthy of debate owing to any of the following types, they come in many different flavors, especially those which contain vacuous declarations and/or allegations (which cannot be substantiated, i.e., 'making stuff up' or repeating some manufactured group-think narrative that is essentially drivel), rebuttals rife with weasel words ( improper use of generalities such as 'some people are saying' 'everyone knows' 'well-established fact'.) ad hominems, loaded terms & phrases,, off topic/irrelevant deflections, sentiments (words that reveal emotional attitude devoid of fact, logic and reason) off point arguments/deflections (off point is a sibling to off topic, where off topic is attempting to highjack the thread. It's done a lot in internet forums, and if the person to whom you directed the topic change accepts it, then you're off into a new direction, but, as such, of course, doesn't refute the original premise offered), egregious strawman arguments, off-the-charts ill-logic, 'kill the messenger" tactics, i.e., attacking the person presenting the argument rather than the argument, itself ( the only time kill the messenger is valid is for a well-established discredited source, such as Alex Jones, David Duke, etc, ), childish remarks, trivialising your opponent's argument -- cheap shot, childish or sophomoric comments arising from ignorance (for example, NYTimes is a 'radical leftist rag' -- that's a remark born out of ignorance, it's also an 'kill the messenger' tactic) and then there is the classic
thought-terminating cliché
; these are cult-tropes, born out of groups who have a demagogue leader who is the master of implanting them in his flock. See, the demagogue doesn't like dissent, so when anyone challenges someone in his flock, he, being a master mind manipulator, will have planted a number of thought-terminating clichés into the minds of his subjects ( via repetition) so they will toss it up to the opponent in an attempt to kill the conversation ( wrongfully thinking it improves their argument ) so TTCs are simple terms catch phrases or words whose sole purpose is, to kill the conversation, such as 'TDS' "NeverTrumper" "Leftist Loony" "Liberal elite" (noting that the terms are not necessarily devised by the demagogue himself, they could be created by other believers, or have already been around and adopted by and they catch on with the group ) etc. last, but not least, and a significant debate sin, is posturing; posturing type comments, come in two basic categories, one is where you flaunt, i.e, for example, your military service, but of course if the argument can be improved by your qualifications of expertise in a field, that is okay, what I mean is something like 'I served while you were dodging the draft" whereupon your service doesn't improve your argument about whether dodging the draft was moral, or not, or flaunting your education, or authority of some kind, unless it's pertinent to the argument, and the other type of posturing are those comments which are motivated by puffing oneself up, and this is done by shaming, belittling, mocking, patronizing, 'mansplaining', flaming, where one talks down to ones opponent in order to puff oneself up.

Back
Top Bottom