• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Recipient of Hunter Biden Email Confirms Authenticity

As I pointed out to another, much more credibility an the Russian crap you got all excited about.
I guess you haven't heard. Even Senate Republicans know trump and putin share warm showers together late into the evening!

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Trump campaign’s interactions with Russian intelligence services during the 2016 presidential election posed a “grave” counterintelligence threat, a Senate panel concluded Tuesday as it detailed how associates of Donald Trump had regular contact with Russians and expected to benefit from the Kremlin’s help.

The nearly 1,000-page report, the fifth and final one from the Republican-led Senate intelligence committee on the Russia investigation, details how Russia launched an aggressive effort to interfere in the election on Trump’s behalf. It says the Trump campaign chairman had regular contact with a Russian intelligence officer and that other Trump associates were eager to exploit the Kremlin’s aid, particularly by maximizing the impact of the disclosure of Democratic emails hacked by Russian intelligence officers.

I accept your apology, my mis-informed friend.

I guess you haven't heard. Even Senate Republicans know trump and putin share warm showers together late into the evening!

I accept your apology, my mis-informed friend.

Still hung up on old nrws that tirfned out to be lies. Ask Schiff.

Yep, just a recent report by Senate Republicans contradicting your B.S.

There you go again, ignored the pandemic? You bought the liberal spin as you always do. I have stated this over and over again and you continued to ignore it as do all the other radicals in this forum, he ignored the pandemic how? What legally could he have done and what exactly would you have believed? You really have no idea what you are talking about totally ignoring W.H.O. report in January and then you continue to ignore the results today that have nothing to do with what he supposedly should have done 6 months ago, just typical hate rhetoric that ignores reality and even our Constitution and the 10th Amendment. We saw Biden's response to the travel ban on China until it was politically positive to attack his supposed reaction. During Impeachment what would Trump have said that you would have believed???????? Is there some reason you and the left cannot answer a simple question, let me yell it to you, WHAT SHOULD TRUMP HAVE DONE THAT YOU WOULD HAVE BELIEVED AND SUPPORTED?

Still hung up on old nrws that tirfned out to be lies. Ask Schiff.

1. The report is a month old and the findings of a Republican-led investigation. Schiff is a Democrat, my friend. Did you not know that?
2. Spell-check. Look into it!

There you go again, ignored the pandemic? You bought the liberal spin as you always do. I have stated this over and over again and you continued to ignore it as do all the other radicals in this forum, he ignored the pandemic how? What legally could he have done and what exactly would you have believed? You really have no idea what you are talking about totally ignoring W.H.O. report in January and then you continue to ignore the results today that have nothing to do with what he supposedly should have done 6 months ago, just typical hate rhetoric that ignores reality and even our Constitution and the 10th Amendment. We saw Biden's response to the travel ban on China until it was politically positive to attack his supposed reaction. During Impeachment what would Trump have said that you would have believed????????

It's no spin. Obama was actually kind to trump. The mango menace didn't ignore the pandemic. He waged a war on his own scientists and on Democratic governors trying to protect Americans. trump is directly responsible for thousands upon thousands of needless deaths.

None of right-wing, revisionist history can refute that!

1. The report is a month old and the findings of a Republican-led investigation. Schiff is a Democrat, my friend. Did you not know that?
2. Spell-check. Look into it!

It's no spin. Obama was actually kind to trump. The mango menace didn't ignore the pandemic. He waged a war on his own scientists and on Democratic governors trying to protect Americans. trump is directly responsible for thousands upon thousands of needless deaths.

Yes he was, giving Trump declining GDP dollar growth, higher taxes but he never gave Trump historic low interest rates. Waged war on his own scientists? What war did he wage? You simply cannot get passed the radical talking points ignoring what he did exactly and what he was legally able to do. I have no idea what is wrong with you people but we live in a country built on individual freedoms and responsibilities. which you seem to want nothing to do with either. It is always someone else's fault when you make a mistake. Who did Trump blame when he got the virus? Who did my daughter blame when she got the virus?? Who do you think I am going to blame if I get the virus? Stop passing off blame and look in the mirror

And none of your desperate attempts to shift the focus away from the fact that Joe Biden has now been caught red handed can make anyone "unsee" what we've all now seen.

Emails prove that not only did Joe know about Hunter's antics in Ukraine and China, he was an active participant. The lying sonofabitch looked the American people in the eye and lied about it for years.

"I have no knowledge of and have never discussed with my son anything about any of his foreign business activities"

Remember that line? You should. Joe's only on record about a dozen times now saying it.

And none of your desperate attempts to shift the focus away from the fact that Joe Biden has now been caught red handed can make anyone "unsee" what we've all now seen.

Emails prove that not only did Joe know about Hunter's antics in Ukraine and China, he was an active participant. The lying sonofabitch looked the American people in the eye and lied about it for years.

"I have no knowledge of and have never discussed with my son anything about any of his foreign business activities"

Remember that line? You should. Joe's only on record about a dozen times now saying it.
So there is an indictment???

You can no longer claim the emails aren't real Dems. Onto strategy #2--admit they're real, but say Russian intel obtained them.

Oh oh Dems. Your strongest argument against the veracity of the Biden email dump is falling apart. 😲
Does this man have copies of the emails or is this just his word. If this man is telling the truth he ought to have copies of the emails and not just his word for it.The emails Fox has are from the so called laptop and those might all be from the Russians. And if everything is true, SO WHAT. I suspect if we got all of the info from Trump and his kids it would be a hundred times worse. Why do you think rump does not want us seeing his business papers and tax returns. Trumpster, hypocrites, on and all>>>>>>

Does this man have copies of the emails or is this just his word. If this man is telling the truth he ought to have copies of the emails and not just his word for it.The emails Fox has are from the so called laptop and those might all be from the Russians. And if everything is true, SO WHAT. I suspect if we got all of the info from Trump and his kids it would be a hundred times worse. Why do you think rump does not want us seeing his business papers and tax returns. Trumpster, hypocrites, on and all>>>>>>

Because Trump's business concerns and tax returns don't affect you or your family, Ties to China and Ukraine for personal gain of a public sector employee does. Hypocrites are people who spent 4 years destroying Trump over supposed Russian ties that are now ignoring all the money Hunter Biden made and the access he provided to the Vice President of the United States. A better question is why doesn't that bother you?

Which one of these ideologies are you part of?

Your post=we need to find out if this is real. If it isn't real, then we need to gloat and ridicule whoever believed it, but if it turns out to be real, then we'll say 'who cares?'.
Your post is pure hack.

Your post=we need to find out if this is real. If it isn't real, then we need to gloat and ridicule whoever believed it, but if it turns out to be real, then we'll say 'who cares?'.
Your post is pure hack.
The emails are fake

Of course I believe in sex but choose to who I get screwed by,

Good. Then stop forcing your views onto other consenting adults.

certainly not the liberal ideology

Says the supporter of the sexual-assaulter-in-chief. Maybe your value for consent is not as strong as you believe it is. 🤷‍♂️

The emails are fake
We'll see if Middle Class Joe denies them tonight in the debate. I'm thinking the moderators will cut Trump's mic off if he mentions the emails, a sure sign that where there's smoke, there's fire.

We'll see if Middle Class Joe denies them tonight in the debate. I'm thinking the moderators will cut Trump's mic off if he mentions the emails, a sure sign that where there's smoke, there's fire.
Then call a fireman.

The fbi sees no problem. Lol

It's 2020, the year where your ilk acts like this:

4ees84.jpg

This just shows why the left suck at memes.
200,000 would have died regardless of who was President.
And framing 6 months of riots as 'one single protestor broke a window' is the dumbest shithead comment you've been associated with in your long history of dumb shithead comments.
1603281228017.jpg

This just shows why the left suck at memes.
200,000 would have died regardless of who was President.
And framing 6 months of riots as 'one single protestor broke a window' if the dumbest shithead comment you've been associated with in your long history of dumb shithead comments.

Thank you for making my point for me, TAAC. :)

Thank you for making my point for me, TAAC. :)
In fact, Antifa has been rioting in ultra-progressive Portland, OR for 4 years.
The latest Antifa horror show arrest in Portland, was the arrest of an Islamic transvestite Antifa member. Yes, the left are so batshit loony, they've now managed to produce the 'gay, Muslim communist' that liberals used to joke about, when making fun of conservative's stereotypes of them.
Here he is Phys. This is your legacy.
antifauntermensch.jpg

In fact, Antifa has been rioting in ultra-progressive Portland, OR for 4 years.
The latest Antifa horror show arrest in Portland, was the arrest of an Islamic transvestite Antifa member. Yes, the left are so batshit loony, they've now managed to produce the 'gay, Muslim communist' that liberals used to joke about, when making fun of conservative's stereotypes of them.
Here he is Phys. This is your legacy.

Oh noes, a couple of anarchists in a city thousands of miles away from me are such a threat! :ROFLMAO:

What's next, you're gonna rant about Benghazi?! 😂

Oh noes, a couple of anarchists in a city thousands of miles away from me are such a threat! :ROFLMAO:

What's next, you're gonna rant about Benghazi?! 😂
'I don't care about rioting communists and Joe Biden's corruption, only on blaming Trump for corona deaths!'
You're probably still comparing the US' death toll to China's too, right?

'I don't care about rioting communists and Joe Biden's corruption, only on blaming Trump for corona deaths!'
You're probably still comparing the US' death toll to China's too, right?
It's fake news

Because Trump's business concerns and tax returns don't affect you or your family, Ties to China and Ukraine for personal gain of a public sector employee does. Hypocrites are people who spent 4 years destroying Trump over supposed Russian ties that are now ignoring all the money Hunter Biden made and the access he provided to the Vice President of the United States. A better question is why doesn't that bother you?

Trump has been a public sector employee since Jan 2017...

It's fake news
Given our interconnectivity with China, the coronavirus pandemic was unpreventable, but the shameful left wing rioting and mayhem was preventable. We should never give in to people who threaten us with violence.

Good. Then stop forcing your views onto other consenting adults.

Says the supporter of the sexual-assaulter-in-chief. Maybe your value for consent is not as strong as you believe it is. 🤷‍♂️

This is why you have no credibility, you cannot discuss or debate issues, how much does it pay to be an internet poster as I am retired and would like to supplement my income but my problem is I cannot lie like you do on the issues

Back
Top Bottom