• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist conservatives on parade: who knew?

designing a parade float calling the president a lying african/african lion on the 4th of july of all holidays, is insanely racist, why do you need that explained to you?

So it's the reference to "African" that's racist, not the toilet. Then maybe Obama needs to stop reminding everyone of his African heritage. Why does he call himself an "African-American" if that's such a bad thing?

And yes, I see your point. I mean, never criticize the President on the 4th of July of all holidays. That was always the day you communists sat around and showed George W. Bush oodles of love. Amirite?

Of course, we all know that everyone would just love President Obama if he were 100% white. That's the only reason everyone criticizes him - because he's one of those African-Americans. Oops, I can't say "African". That's racist!

Ever since Bush got out of office, Republicans have been going out of their way to prove every bad thing that's ever been said about them.

Especially the fella behind this whole thing, scum and nothing more.

First the OP incorrectly broad brushes conservatives. Now you're incorrectly broad brushing republicans. Excellent.

Because it's racist to associate black people with flushing a toilet?

Well, there is that contingent on the Left that doesn't think Obama's **** stinks so perhaps not flushing is merely an expansion of not stinking.

Last edited:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

They're a black hate group that verbally assaults and threatens people on busy streets around the country. They have chapters in NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta, San Francisco, Oakland, etc.

Here's one of their posters that they display when they speak in public, showing their goal of enslaving white people. The chained baby is a really classy touch.

View attachment 67203785

He's in BHI posters? That Samuel L. Jackson is ubiquitous, isn't he?

Of course the above just the opinion of a lone crank with no substantiation behind it. Also quite common here on DP.

That certainly is a pretty accurate summary of your posts.

And what did Joe Biden say about Obama before he was picked as VP?

I will never forget that description of Obama by Joe Biden. He was sitting in a diner at the time, wasn't he?

He is a male version of Palin.

I will never forget that description of Obama by Joe Biden. He was sitting in a diner at the time, wasn't he?

He is a male version of Palin.

I tried to find it on Google, but I don't have time to sift through all the other stupid things Biden has said over the past 7 years.

The title of the OP is

"Racist conservatives on parade: who knew?"

This is plural.

The OP only speaks of one man on a float.

Where are the other racist conservatives that were referenced?

The title of the OP is

"Racist conservatives on parade: who knew?"

This is plural.

The OP only speaks of one man on a float.

Where are the other racist conservatives that were referenced?

The article cites two men on different floats in different cities. I even excerpted it for you.

This entire thread is nonsense from the OP on down.

A single man in a parade all of a sudden convicts 40-47% of Americans for be racists?

How small and narrow minded some people are!

Nobody said that all conservatives are racists. But they all DO condone racism in their political parties. See the difference?

Actually, I'm saying that this trumped up charge of racism against some old man pales in comparison to real racism.
Proof positive: even if conservatives claim not to be racist, they still condone it. Being old is not an excuse, not for either one of you.

Proof positive: even if conservatives claim not to be racist, they still condone it. Being old is not an excuse, not for either one of you.

and exactly how do conservatives condone racism? I would love to see examples of this.

it's more like: Democrat Supporters love to cry about conservatives condoning racism, not actual racism.

What I said is true, it doesn't apply to all of them, just enough of them.

There is one man on a float who says he isn't a Republican and he isn't a Democrat and he isn't a conservative. Now how does this implicate Republicans? And do you think if Obama was white, the Republicans would think he's A-Okay? I think Harry Reid is horrific. He's white. I think John Kerry was a moron. He's white. I think Joe Biden is a buffoon and can't wait to see him leave office. He's white.

Do you think the man driving this float only dislikes Obama because he's (half) black?

Not all conservatives condone racism. Making a generalization like that isn't very wise.

Back
Top Bottom