• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist conservatives on parade: who knew?

Yes, the last two words of the headline were sarcastic. :)

Source

According to your source, there was just one guy involved, and it seems he was universally disliked by everyone quoted in the article.

So why does the title of your thread say "Conservatives" as in plural, more than one?

Was that a slip of your fingers while typing, or confirmation of your extreme bigotry?

According to your source, there was just one guy involved, and it seems he was universally disliked by everyone quoted in the article.

So why does the title of your thread say "Conservatives" as in plural, more than one?

Was that a slip of your fingers while typing, or confirmation of your extreme bigotry?

According to my source, there were two different parades. I cited passages about both. Why do you lack the simple ability to read past the headline?

:lamo

The next time you address "the other guys" will be the first time. See...thats why you have zero credibility. You only have eyes for white racists. Which makes you...well...a lot of things, really. But mostly...just...funny as hell to watch.

I wonder what your conversation with that group would look like. Honestly...I might pay the price of admission to watch that show.

Unless you were trying to drop a hint about your being a white racist, that made no sense at all.

What makes you think it was "my" parade? And would it even have happened at all if two non-threatening suspects were gunned down by cops in the same week?

Your title thread

Racist conservatives on parade: who knew?

There was a protest parade last night in Dallas where things didn't turn out very well.

The shooters were pure racists...............and you darn sure know who they were not conservatives ............ don't you.

But you implied we conservatives are all racists just because you got your panties in a wad over some jack azz with a toilet.

It was irony to me, especially after seeing your thread again.

According to my source, there were two different parades. I cited passages about both. Why do you lack the simple ability to read past the headline?

Well yes, but the second parade involved someone who had no political ideology identified, and explained the purpose of his float.

Why do you invent connections where none appear to exist?

So, my question remains'

Why does the title of your thread say "Conservatives", as in plural, more than one, when it's only vaguely possible one person could fit that description, according to your source?

Was it a slip of your fingers, or confirmation of your bigotry?

Well yes, but the second parade involved someone who had no political ideology identified, and explained the purpose of his float.

So, my question remains'

Why does the title of your thread say "Conservatives", as in plural, more than one, when it's only vaguely possible one person could fit that description, according to your source?

In the second parade, the person was clearly lying about their ideology. Very common among those who like to make wild rightwing accusations.

So, my question remains'

I think your last sentence probably nailed it.

Not so. You answered the question, although it was in a rather round about way.

So nothing invented, simply confirmed in your own words.

Have a nice day! :peace

You didn't answer my question, therefore I'm right.

Clearly that's the only argument structure you understand.

You didn't answer my question, therefore I'm right.

Clearly that's the only argument structure you understand.

There was nothing to answer. It doesn't make sense to respond to a question born of desperation. You've confirmed the attitude that drives you in your own words. What more needs to written?

There was nothing to answer. It doesn't make sense to respond to a question born of desperation. You've confirmed the attitude that drives you in your own words. What more needs to written?

With you, there's always more. Having the last word is essential to your (totally unfounded) feeling of correctness.

So I'll just sit back and wait for it now. . . :peace

Back
Top Bottom