• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racist conservatives on parade: who knew?

And what s the point of this post?

Just another in a long line of examples where people with hackish motives will pick out the one person behaving badly and then attempt to use that person to try to broad brush everyone else.

I think racism is good. It gives people like Jess Jackson and Al Sharpton, and Barack Obama something to do every day. Boy, Lyndon would have had to stay home with Lady Bird if it hadn't been for racism. Where would all the race-baiters have to go to work each day if it weren't for Racism, Inc.?

Just another in a long line of examples where people with hackish motives will pick out the one person behaving badly and then attempt to use that person to try to broad brush everyone else.

Don't you just love the broad brush of generalizations?

so your saying racism is a good thing? because a black guy yelled at a white guy one time?

I'm not saying that at all...which you would know if you had actually read my post or watched the video.

You are dismissed.

Of course the above just the opinion of a lone crank with no substantiation behind it. Also quite common here on DP.

shrug...

You are the one who is implying that you are a hypocrite. Don't blame me.

I believe he's just trying to claim that racism is okay because the 'other side' does it.

Actually, I'm saying that this trumped up charge of racism against some old man pales in comparison to real racism.

I also countered your trumped up charge with a typical liberal tactic of saying "the other side does it...but more".

But my overall point...that you finally came to realize (thanks to me leading you along by the hand) is that this thread is just plain asinine.

Don't you all agree that the Old Man's tableau would have been a lot more poignant if the Obama caricature had been eating a watermelon while taking a dump?

This entire thread is nonsense from the OP on down.

A single man in a parade all of a sudden convicts 40-47% of Americans for be racists?

How small and narrow minded some people are!

Figures someone with a Lady Gaga icon would think criticizing someone that is black is automatically racist. Standard intelligence level for anyone that would willingly allow such garbage music into their ears.

Figures someone with a Lady Gaga icon would think criticizing someone that is black is automatically racist. Standard intelligence level for anyone that would willingly allow such garbage music into their ears.

Oh my God. It's Lady Gaga? I thought it was a monkey. :lol:

WTF is a Black Hebrew Israelite?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Hebrew_Israelites

They're a black hate group that verbally assaults and threatens people on busy streets around the country. They have chapters in NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta, San Francisco, Oakland, etc.

Here's one of their posters that they display when they speak in public, showing their goal of enslaving white people. The chained baby is a really classy touch.

NZbAjYU.jpg

Yes, the last two words of the headline were sarcastic. :)

Source

Yes, those are the kinds of people that are Trump supporters.

How patriotic of them. A day to celebrate the country, and instead of doing that, all they think of is how to insult their countrymen's race and be crudely negative about our sitting duly elected President. What patriots! Makes you proud to be an American, doesn't it? (sarcasm)

They're a black hate group that verbally assaults and threatens people on busy streets around the country. They have chapters in NYC, Chicago, Philadelphia, Atlanta, San Francisco, Oakland, etc.

Here's one of their posters that they display when they speak in public, showing their goal of enslaving white people. The chained baby is a really classy touch.

View attachment 67203785

That is truly titanically awful photoshop.

Of course, these guys have no intelligence to speak of.

View attachment 67203785

Wow. They are about as reprehensible as Black Hitler.

Wow. They are about as reprehensible as Black Hitler.

San Francisco is such a confusing place, that these guys assaulted a feminist.... And the feminist got arrested!

The police actually protect these guys, it's like the complete opposite of what you'd expect to happen.

San Francisco is such a confusing place, that these guys assaulted a feminist.... And the feminist got arrested!

The police actually protect these guys, it's like the complete opposite of what you'd expect to happen.

Ooh, I've seen that video before. That was a good one.

But I want to share a video with you. Here's a terrible video with this reprehensible piece of **** guy named Gazi Kodzo AKA "Black Hitler" along with his group of pro-Africa morons who try to shut this guy's business down.

Trigger Warning: This video is infuriating.

Ooh, I've seen that video before. That was a good one.

But I want to share a video with you. Here's a terrible video with this reprehensible piece of **** guy named Gazi Kodzo AKA "Black Hitler" along with his group of pro-Africa morons who try to shut this guy's business down.

Trigger Warning: This video is infuriating.

Looks like some typical hood s**t to me. If that guy decided to close his store and boarded up his store, those same people would be very sad that they have no where to shop. Same kind of thing happens everyday, in order to run a business in the hood, you gotta put up with a lot of nutty people.

I'm not saying that at all...which you would know if you had actually read my post or watched the video.

You are dismissed.

its just black people yelling at white people right, you posted it to justify white supremacism in america? thats what your saying, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom