• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racism Towards Whites [W:427, 577]

Re: Racism Towards Whites

I was responding to the question regarding the agenda of people who think that black racism against white people is a significant problem. My observations are based on comments posted on these forums by many people who claim that black racism is a major problem. They don't apply to every individual, but I think they are an accurate reflection of the views of most people who think that black racism against white people is a significant problem.

Or come live in Deep South Texas wear some stores won't serve you if your not Hispanic.

There is a huge difference when you come to a country by choice vs when you come by shackles. Go take your racist **** else where

No one disagrees with that fact. However, the background of people is crucially important for their success. And, in the case of Blacks who were sold into slavery primarily by their "bros".....over a century of freedom from slavery indicates that their extremely low average intelligence and cultural background being almost nonexistent accounts for their preposterously slow progress.

And if the status quo is just not good enough for them......then they should stop whining and relying on handouts......and, instead.......study and work hard.

Last edited:

Wow. People who spew garbage like this still exist?

Please tell me you're in your eighties and lose your slippers daily.

Re Stormfront: The fact that barnacles attach themselves to the hull of a sloop does not make them part of the boat or even welcome. If you were wrongly accused then I apologize.

The thing is poverty prevents getting a good education--the attitude you display is another reason why people have trouble "rising up"

The thing is poverty prevents getting a good education--the attitude you display is another reason why people have trouble "rising up"

This idealism is LARGE FONT absolute BS...

This attitude is why people "don't rise up" .... whatever that's suppose to mean.

Persons with this attitude should spend more time with the ASPCA and get out of the way; quit making excuses for people to hold them back by enforcing self pity for personal circumstances.

Personal experience guides my attitude in this matter; not rhetorical 'blame everyone else for one's problems' huggy bear kissy face feel good about me cuz' I care about the little people garbage.

Thom Paine

Right, I just logged off the site and shut down my computer when I saw that.

The african american community isn't exactly known for placing high value on education in general. So as I mentioned earlier offering people access is only one step, the other is a willingness to take advantage of it

AGAIN !!! Typical factless retort by the followers of the Messiah Obama who cannot refute a single fact in my post.

NOT FOR MORE THAN A HUNDRED YEARS....GET REAL !!!

Low average IQ, and almost a ZERO Cultural Background become the OBVIOUS reasons.

spot on !!!

The african american community isn't exactly known for placing high value on education in general. So as I mentioned earlier offering people access is only one step, the other is a willingness to take advantage of it

That's so frigging OBVIOUS.

WHY DO THEY DELUDE THEMSELVES WITH THIS OBSESSIVE DENIAL ?!?!?

Right, I just logged off the site and shut down my computer when I saw that.

Given your state of mind......that's quite understandable.

Keep running away from the TRUTH ......and see how you develope.

ROFLMAO.

Given your state of mind......that's quite understandable.

Keep running away from the TRUTH ......and see how you develope.

ROFLMAO.

I have two words for you....spell check.

You cannot be serious.

THE ABYSMALLY LOW IQ of the Sub Saharan Blacks from whence the American Blacks came to America......as slaves.....primarily sold into slavery by their fellow African bros.

This is an UNIVERSAL FACT.....easily checked out.

They just can't get the OBVIOUS !!!

It's really frustrating.

AGAIN !!! Typical factless retort by the followers of the Messiah Obama who cannot refute a single fact in my post.

Your assertion that the average IQ of Sub Saharan Blacks" is 67...show us some evidence supporting that.

I have two words for you....spell check.

And, to think, he has the nerve to challenge the IQ of others. :lol:

Re Stormfront: The fact that barnacles attach themselves to the hull of a sloop does not make them part of the boat or even welcome. If you were wrongly accused then I apologize.

And both of those statements are why I said you have my respect...and out of all the hundreds of people I've debated with online over the past twenty years, I can count on one hand the ones who did what you just did. I wish others from all sides would learn from your example.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…