• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Racism Towards Whites [W:427, 577]

Re: Racism Towards Whites

....But I'm not sure what any of this has to do with the discussion, beyond being a rather transparent attempt at an ad hom, as opposed to actually addressing the arguments presented. So maybe come back when you can come with your "A game" and post something of actual intellectual worth......

I was responding to the question regarding the agenda of people who think that black racism against white people is a significant problem. My observations are based on comments posted on these forums by many people who claim that black racism is a major problem. They don't apply to every individual, but I think they are an accurate reflection of the views of most people who think that black racism against white people is a significant problem.

The reason is because its bull****. While individual discrimination exists, white people don't face racial persecution on a systemic level in the U.S. whatsoever. Overwhelming majorities that hold all the power trying to pretend they are persecuted victims is just pathetic. Try living in South Korea or Japan to get a taste of real discrimination.
Or come live in Deep South Texas wear some stores won't serve you if your not Hispanic.

There is a huge difference when you come to a country by choice vs when you come by shackles. Go take your racist **** else where

No one disagrees with that fact. However, the background of people is crucially important for their success. And, in the case of Blacks who were sold into slavery primarily by their "bros".....over a century of freedom from slavery indicates that their extremely low average intelligence and cultural background being almost nonexistent accounts for their preposterously slow progress.

And if the status quo is just not good enough for them......then they should stop whining and relying on handouts......and, instead.......study and work hard.

Last edited:

Granted none of the Racial or Ethnic groups of people suffered the prolonged slavery as the Blacks......The OVERWHELMING number of these Blacks sold into slavery by their Black Bros.

Practically ALL the Racial and Ethnic groups of people arriving in America, especially the Asians .....who at that certain time were treated a helluva lot WORSE than the Blacks......However, these Asians managed to free themselves from their woefully substandard way of life. And the Asians, in particular, with their (1) HIGH IQ.....and, (2) HIGHLY ELEVATED CULTURAL BACKGROUND......these Asians have vaulted themselves into the top tiers of citizenship.

The Blacks, the Sub Saharan Blacks....have Average IQ levels of 67......and that's pretty stupid.....ONLY the Australian Aborigines' average IQ of 62 is Lower than the Sub Saharan Blacks. ALSO, the Sub Saharan Blacks,i.e., the Blacks of America coming from Sub Sahara ( overwhelmingly sold into slavery by their own "bros") have an almost ZERO cultural background.......until recently (historical time-wise) these unfortunates didn't even have a written language .....and then only English & French.

I'm positive that this accounts for the American Blacks' inability to yank themselves outa poverty, and the astronomically high crime rate in spite of our godzillion of tax payer dollars spent on them.
Wow. People who spew garbage like this still exist?

Please tell me you're in your eighties and lose your slippers daily.

But the point remains. Racism is alive and well in America today...and the great majority of it dwells in whites. Just ask the not-so-fine folks over at stormfront.org who seem to really support the Tea Party.

Yes, I know that will be offensive to you - but consider what I've been saying all along, that it's not even a matter of race, but a matter of the all-too-natural reaction by the dominant group.

And as far as the 'hypocrisy' of my alleged references to evangelicals and rednecks goes, I thought about it last night...and I don't remember saying much of anything at all against those two particular groups (though on religious forums I do attack evangelicals for their apparent ignorance of Scripture, but that's another matter).

Think about that, Jack - I'm on record (repeatedly) for saying that it's not really even a matter of race, but a matter of conflict between dominant and not-dominant groups. How many liberals have you seen say that? How many of any political persuasion at all have you seen say that? If I sound slightly miffed, I am - because I've got this thing about being wrongly accused (it's a long story), and particularly by someone whom I respect. But next time, please be a bit more circumspect before you decide to accuse someone of hypocrisy...because their opinion might well be something that you really don't expect, or yet understand.

Re Stormfront: The fact that barnacles attach themselves to the hull of a sloop does not make them part of the boat or even welcome. If you were wrongly accused then I apologize.

No one disagrees with that fact. However, the background of people is crucially important for their success. And, in the case of Blacks who were sold into slavery primarily by their "bros".....over a century of freedom from slavery indicates that their extremely low average intelligence and cultural background being almost nonexistent accounts for their preposterously slow progress.

And if the status quo is just not good enough for them......then they should stop whining and relying on handouts......and, instead.......study and work hard.

The thing is poverty prevents getting a good education--the attitude you display is another reason why people have trouble "rising up"

The thing is poverty prevents getting a good education--the attitude you display is another reason why people have trouble "rising up"

This idealism is LARGE FONT absolute BS...

This attitude is why people "don't rise up" .... whatever that's suppose to mean.

Persons with this attitude should spend more time with the ASPCA and get out of the way; quit making excuses for people to hold them back by enforcing self pity for personal circumstances.

Personal experience guides my attitude in this matter; not rhetorical 'blame everyone else for one's problems' huggy bear kissy face feel good about me cuz' I care about the little people garbage.

Thom Paine

Right, I just logged off the site and shut down my computer when I saw that.

The african american community isn't exactly known for placing high value on education in general. So as I mentioned earlier offering people access is only one step, the other is a willingness to take advantage of it

AGAIN !!! Typical factless retort by the followers of the Messiah Obama who cannot refute a single fact in my post.

NOT FOR MORE THAN A HUNDRED YEARS....GET REAL !!!

Low average IQ, and almost a ZERO Cultural Background become the OBVIOUS reasons.

this idealism is large font absolute bs...

This attitude is why people "don't rise up" .... Whatever that's suppose to mean.

Persons with this attitude should spend more time with the aspca and get out of the way; quit making excuses for people to hold them back by enforcing self pity for personal circumstances.

Personal experience guides my attitude in this matter; not rhetorical 'blame everyone else for one's problems' huggy bear kissy face feel good about me cuz' i care about the little people garbage.

Thom paine

spot on !!!

The african american community isn't exactly known for placing high value on education in general. So as I mentioned earlier offering people access is only one step, the other is a willingness to take advantage of it

That's so frigging OBVIOUS.

WHY DO THEY DELUDE THEMSELVES WITH THIS OBSESSIVE DENIAL ?!?!?

Right, I just logged off the site and shut down my computer when I saw that.

Given your state of mind......that's quite understandable.

Keep running away from the TRUTH ......and see how you develope.

ROFLMAO.

Given your state of mind......that's quite understandable.

Keep running away from the TRUTH ......and see how you develope.

ROFLMAO.

I have two words for you....spell check.

You cannot be serious.

THE ABYSMALLY LOW IQ of the Sub Saharan Blacks from whence the American Blacks came to America......as slaves.....primarily sold into slavery by their fellow African bros.

This is an UNIVERSAL FACT.....easily checked out.

They just can't get the OBVIOUS !!!

It's really frustrating.

AGAIN !!! Typical factless retort by the followers of the Messiah Obama who cannot refute a single fact in my post.

Your assertion that the average IQ of Sub Saharan Blacks" is 67...show us some evidence supporting that.

I have two words for you....spell check.

And, to think, he has the nerve to challenge the IQ of others. :lol:

Re Stormfront: The fact that barnacles attach themselves to the hull of a sloop does not make them part of the boat or even welcome. If you were wrongly accused then I apologize.

And both of those statements are why I said you have my respect...and out of all the hundreds of people I've debated with online over the past twenty years, I can count on one hand the ones who did what you just did. I wish others from all sides would learn from your example.

Back
Top Bottom