• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rachel Maddow is a moron.

So did we ever get a quote of which part was so bad?

rough, from the beginning of this thread I have said she's a moron because of her attempt to parallel the story of this band's breakup with the tea party as a whole. She was very polite in the clip, as I have said a few times. However, I don't trust people who stab someone in the back every single night and then smile sweetly at them when they're right in front of them. She's a phony.

It's amusing that you all seem to think she genuinely wanted them back together playing for tea parties.
I think your suggestion that this isn't something she wanted is just a projection on your part.

Last night she had a fife and drum 2-person band on that aren't playing together at tea parties anymore supposedly because they disagree over a local election (they both support conservatives). She tried SOOOOOO hard to make their little break-up (which didn't seem like a break-up since they were laughing together and played together at the end of her show) somehow connected to tea parties as a whole breaking up. Too bad they didn't give her what she was itching to hear.

I thought it was actually quite a decent interview. There was no idiocy and the conversation was civil.. hardly grounds for suggesting she is a moron. I thought that she was showing that even in the hard core ranks of the libertarian tea party .. there is lots of discontinuity.

I've actually thought I wouldn't mind it if she had my babies.. if she isn't lesbian of course. I quite enjoy her show and it provides solid exploratory reporting.

I thought it was actually quite a decent interview. There was no idiocy and the conversation was civil.. hardly grounds for suggesting she is a moron. I thought that she was showing that even in the hard core ranks of the libertarian tea party .. there is lots of discontinuity.

I've actually thought I wouldn't mind it if she had my babies.. if she isn't lesbian of course. I quite enjoy her show and it provides solid exploratory reporting.
Hopefully you're not married. :lamo

Hopefully you're not married. :lamo

Well I came close to doing that once with a woman I lived with for 10 years(in sin) but no not married. If that qualifies me then I'd be more then willing to make my contribution. :devil:

Here is that awful disgusting interview.

Rachel Maddow reunites Tea Party musical duo.

[video]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/vp/38548854#38548873[/video]

Here is that awful disgusting interview.

I've never seen anything so awful in my whole life!!! :mrgreen:

Seriously, though, that was a cute little interview. I can see criticism of Rachel on the grounds that she acts like a smart ass and can seem a little/lot pretentious at times. However, I really appreciate her civility and I think she's one of the few commentators who displays both overt partisanship and journalistic integrity. I still won't watch her show, but it's really hard to make the argument that she's a "moron." Hence, the OP's complete failure to do so.

I've never seen anything so awful in my whole life!!! :mrgreen:

Seriously, though, that was a cute little interview. I can see criticism of Rachel on the grounds that she acts like a smart ass and can seem a little/lot pretentious at times. However, I really appreciate her civility and I think she's one of the few commentators who displays both overt partisanship and journalistic integrity. I still won't watch her show, but it's really hard to make the argument that she's a "moron." Hence, the OP's complete failure to do so.

I think Maddow said it best herself and showed us why she's a moron... her entire show is dedicated to bashing anything conservative or republican. She had a 1 year review showing the "best of" clips. If Hannity is hated and moronic, if O'Reilly is hated and moronic... the same applies to man/boy Maddow.

Here's the 11+ minute clip of the "niche" she speaks of...

Rachel Maddow Promises to Continue to Expose Right Wing Extremism

Oh and way to go DP --- Google "maddow moron" and the DP thread is #3. Sweet!!! :2dancing:

Rachel Maddow reunites Tea Party musical duo.

[video]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/vp/38548854#38548873[/video]

I looked for them playing on YouTube, but couldn't find it. I wonder why it wasn't included in the first video.

Think this was a great human interest story, Rachel, in my view was genuinely concerned that these two men were no longer playing together. Politics while mentioned, had no role here. It's too bad some people can't see what it really was. I hope they had a couple of beers together and sent Rachel the bill.

Rachel Maddow in a treasure.

I think Maddow said it best herself and showed us why she's a moron... her entire show is dedicated to bashing anything conservative or republican. She had a 1 year review showing the "best of" clips. If Hannity is hated and moronic, if O'Reilly is hated and moronic... the same applies to man/boy Maddow.

Here's the 11+ minute clip of the "niche" she speaks of...

Rachel Maddow Promises to Continue to Expose Right Wing Extremism

Oh and way to go DP --- Google "maddow moron" and the DP thread is #3. Sweet!!! :2dancing:
So you think Maddow is a moron. So what? Who the heck cares? Rachel is a great investigator and she approaches interviews well rearched.

Maybe you don't know that Rand Paul picked her show to announce his candidacy for Senator.

Maddow's interview style is horribly mean and moronic. She should take a page or two from the ever so professional, Megyn Kelly. :lol: :lamo

Annnnnnnd how is this different from Hannity and Beck and Limbaugh along with the rest of the right wing sales staff? Same ****. Rachael isnt as bad as those I listed either.

Annnnnnnd how is this different from Hannity and Beck and Limbaugh along with the rest of the right wing sales staff? Same ****. Rachael isnt as bad as those I listed either.

Saying Maddow is a jerk doesn't automatically mean Hannity and company aren't.

Maddow isn't a moron and she's rather bright. What she is is a typical arrogant lib talking head who assumes that anyone who doesn't have the same world view of her must be stupid. That is a classic weakness of the over-educated left. They cannot fathom that an intelligent person-especially someone intelligent enough to control others would be against a paternalistic "we know best" for you government. SOme on the right do the same thing and assume that all lefties are too stupid to exist without government help and thus ignore the fact that many dem elites are as bright as they are power hungry. However, the right's normal blindness comes from attacking the lefty elites as being over educated underperforming types--ie the Art history PhD who has to take a job waiting tables or teaching nursery school

Maddow's world view is based on the assumption that the right isn't enlightened when it comes to her sexual preferences (she's an out of the closet lesbian) and therefore they must be stupid on every other issue.

She and coulter ought to be sentenced to 10 3 minute rounds of a mixed martial arts contest-mixed between UCF and jello wrestling.

Maddow isn't a moron and she's rather bright. What she is is a typical arrogant lib talking head who assumes that anyone who doesn't have the same world view of her must be stupid. That is a classic weakness of the over-educated left. They cannot fathom that an intelligent person-especially someone intelligent enough to control others would be against a paternalistic "we know best" for you government. SOme on the right do the same thing and assume that all lefties are too stupid to exist without government help and thus ignore the fact that many dem elites are as bright as they are power hungry. However, the right's normal blindness comes from attacking the lefty elites as being over educated underperforming types--ie the Art history PhD who has to take a job waiting tables or teaching nursery school

Maddow's world view is based on the assumption that the right isn't enlightened when it comes to her sexual preferences (she's an out of the closet lesbian) and therefore they must be stupid on every other issue.

She and coulter ought to be sentenced to 10 3 minute rounds of a mixed martial arts contest-mixed between UCF and jello wrestling.

*puts money on Maddow.

*puts money on Maddow.

she might attack with the pulsating ***** hold and muffin dive but coulter will counter with the knee jerk crotch shot.

it would be worth a few bucks to see. coulter's a bit older I think but she's skinnier-harder to get a hold on.

I've actually thought I wouldn't mind it if she had my babies.. if she isn't lesbian of course.

I'm 99.9% sure she's a lesbian.

she might attack with the pulsating ***** hold and muffin dive but coulter will counter with the knee jerk crotch shot.

it would be worth a few bucks to see. coulter's a bit older I think but she's skinnier-harder to get a hold on.

Bah. Maddow would have her in knots pretty quick. Coulter is to stick man like to provide more then a couple flings of jello, then she'd be done.

I am not a big fan of hers, but she is certainly smarter, better presented and better spoken than any of the commentators on FOX. Compared to a moron like Beck, she is pure Mensa caliber intellect, and a moderate. Of course, Beck makes almost every one look moderate in comparison, and intelligent.

uhm, she called the defund acorn act a republican witch hunt despite the dominance of democrats in the house and senate, and a near unanimous vote. She's a moron. but then again, I'm not a big fan of Beck either.

She is pretty with makeup. Without it she looks like a boy.

True enough but there are other factors that make someone sexy. I'm biased for intelligent women myself. I was walking to work today and I walked past this young woman that reminded me of a boy.. in manner etc. Even her face but her breasts gave her away.

I am biased for an intelligent woman though.. its the other half of sexy in my opinion.

I'm 99.9% sure she's a lesbian.

yeah she's a muffin muncher of the most obvious sort

NTTMAW except that it colors most of her rants

Back
Top Bottom