• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rachel Maddow is a moron.

I can't stand her style, and to support the premise of this argument, here's her quote from the interview. She WAS looking for a bigger story @ the tea party breaking up!

MADDOW: The reason that I wanted to talk to you guys tonight is, A, because I think fife and drum bands are really cool.
And B, because I just wonder if there is a bigger story to tell here about - I guess, about whether or not the tea party politics and the sort of idea that there are irreconcilable differences is a microcosm. Whether what‘s going on between you two guys is what‘s going on in the movement in general. Whether or not you can be flexible or whether or not this is a real time to demand purity.

Last night she had a fife and drum 2-person band on that aren't playing together at tea parties anymore supposedly because they disagree over a local election (they both support conservatives). She tried SOOOOOO hard to make their little break-up (which didn't seem like a break-up since they were laughing together and played together at the end of her show) somehow connected to tea parties as a whole breaking up. Too bad they didn't give her what she was itching to hear.

Let's answer the way the Repubs always answer threads ...

""I don't believe it, do you have a link?"

or

'I don't believe that biased source!"

or

"The sky is blue-grey not greyish blue!"
:mrgreen::peace

Back
Top Bottom