• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin Defectors Say They've Seized Belgorod Towns, Vow to 'Liberate Russia'

I wonder how long before everyone realises just what you are up to with posts like these. Same with the other fellow, you both have one single aim in these threads and that's to run interference.
Yeah. Its been patently obvious to anyone who tracks far right movements that they get a not insignificant portion of their funding directly from Russia. I’ve been tracking them for around 5-6 years.

I wonder how long before everyone realises just what you are up to with posts like these. Same with the other fellow, you both have one single aim in these threads and that's to run interference.
The only thing i am interfering with is lies and weaponised ignorance.

Because he is a white nationalist himself. You drank too much putin apologia. I gave you the evidence. He funded far right russian separatists in Ukraine too.

Think about it. Who does the far right now see as their biggest hope? Putin. Why did faux news look up to Putin during Obama’s and Trump’s presidency? Why does RT want Tucker on their network?
So what we have is a Russian Bank doing what Banks do, lend money
Yeah. Its been patently obvious to anyone who tracks far right movements that they get a not insignificant portion of their funding directly from Russia. I’ve been tracking them for around 5-6 years.
So what we have is a Bank loan from a Russian Bank, thats what Banks do lend money, and some nonsense about a fake Russian Oligarch in Ibiza, next you will be telling us Trump was a Russian asset Lol!

So what we have is a Russian Bank doing what Banks do, lend money

So what we have is a Bank loan from a Russian Bank, thats what Banks do lend money, and some nonsense about a fake Russian Oligarch in Ibiza, next you will be telling us Trump was a Russian asset Lol!
Actually he was working with agents of the former Lukashenko regime and sharing campaign data with them. It was revealed in the Manafort probe. Konstantin Kilimnik. It aint just bank loans tool. Ive been tracking the far right for 5 years. I think i know what i am talking about. You have not substantiated anything about Putin in regards to him not being a far right ideologue.

Like i said you have offered nothing but blind defense of Putin and its rather disgusting.

At least one of the suspects in the case was linked to the far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD) political party, and the group had sought to make contact with Russian authorities to solicit help stabilizing their government once they had taken over. Moscow has long cultivated links with different parts of Europe’s right wing, from mainstream politicians to proscribed terrorists. Given existing social tensions in Europe, this provides an ideal space for Russian meddling.

The only thing i am interfering with is lies and weaponised ignorance.
At least one of the suspects in the case was linked to the far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD) political party, and the group had sought to make contact with Russian authorities to solicit help stabilizing their government once they had taken over. Moscow has long cultivated links with different parts of Europe’s right wing, from mainstream politicians to proscribed terrorists. Given existing social tensions in Europe, this provides an ideal space for Russian meddling.

You are being a patsy. Russian authorities…. Not bank loans.

There is a clear pattern of Putin wanting to seize territories that were never his.

The French Maquis executed many Vichy French and other collaborators, were they murdered? the Americans and their so called allies killed god knows how many people with Drones some of them at wedding parties, that's what i call murder.

In other words... Bandera was murdered.

Bandera was “murdered” as much as Bin Laden was 🙄

“Murder” implies the strike was unjustified; Bandera’s killing was anything but unjustified.

Bandera was not murdered. He certainly wasn’t turning himself over to face justice. So, much like Bin Laden, they took him out,

Nope. Just as Bin Laden wasn’t “murdered”.

As usual, Fledermaus has nothing but that.

More Fledermaus failure to disprove any of what I pointed out.

Much to the horror of Cold Warriors, Bandera was held accountable for his complicit in the Holocaust and collaboration with the Nazis.

He was no more “murdered” than Bin Laden was.

Much to the horror of Cold Warriors, Bandera was held accountable for his complicit in the Holocaust and collaboration with the Nazis.

He was no more “murdered” than Bin Laden was.

And more Tigerace misrepresentation.

His "complicit" with the Holocaust was sitting in a Concentration camp due to his nationalist beliefs.

Are you really too stupid to grasp this?

And he was murdered by the KGB who had no jurisdiction in West Germany.

Bandera’s followers were slaughtering Jews before, during, and after his internment. His men butchered six thousand Jews in Lviv barely a week after the Germans had rolled over the border, and continued duing so right up until Nazi Germany was utterly crushed. Trying to avoid facing the facts doesn’t make them go away.

Guess what? The US had no jurisdiction in Pakistan. We went in and killed Bin Laden anyway. States tend not to worry about “jurisdiction“ once you commit a certain number of murders.

Bandera’s followers were slaughtering Jews before, during, and after his internment. His men butchered six thousand Jews in Lviv barely a week after the Germans had rolled over the border, and continued duing so right up until Nazi Germany was utterly crushed. Trying to avoid facing the facts doesn’t make them go away.

Guess what? The US had no jurisdiction in Pakistan. We went in and killed Bin Laden anyway. States tend not to worry about “jurisdiction“ once you commit a certain number of murders.

When did BANDERA get thrown in the Concentration Camp?

When did the Holocaust begin?

After his men had already begin butchering Jews by the thousands.....something they continued to do throughout the war.

Which no amount of denial can change.

Bandera supported the massacre of the country’s Jewish population, which had been declared “Bolshevik colonists”.

His men carried out his wishes.

After his men had already begin butchering Jews by the thousands.....something they continued to do throughout the war.

Which no amount of denial can change.

Bandera supported the massacre of the country’s Jewish population, which had been declared “Bolshevik colonists”.

His men carried out his wishes.

You didn't answer because you are either ignorant or you know and refuse to admit you are wrong.

I already answered....by pointing out the fact that his men began butchering Jews well before his internment. This fantasy you seem to cling to that they were somehow forced, or going against Bandera’s wishes, is simply not born out by the historical record.

As already pointed out, past a certain number of murders nobody gives a shit about “jurisdiction“.

I already answered....by pointing out the fact that his men began butchering Jews well before his internment. This fantasy you seem to cling to that they were somehow forced, or going against Bandera’s wishes, is simply not born out by the historical record.

As already pointed out, past a certain number of murders nobody gives a shit about “jurisdiction“.

You didn't answer because you are either ignorant or you know and refuse to admit you are wrong.

Back
Top Bottom