• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Putin Defectors Say They've Seized Belgorod Towns, Vow to 'Liberate Russia'

I asked why you were quoting me, given your claims about me. You seem unable to provide a satisfactory answer to that.

Yes, you tried to pretend Finland joining Operation Barbarossa was Finland being attacked by Russia. Shows how little you actually know about the country, and basic history to boot.

Which makes your sputtering all the more comical.

Here’s a hint: as I clearly showed, there is no threat to Finland. It doesn’t exist.

They bought into a bunch of lies the West forced down their throats, and they will be the ones paying the price when America demands for them to send some cannon fodder to fight in another unwinnable guerrilla war for dubious reasons.

I'm going to take Mark Twain's advice here regarding discussing anything with you. I never walk away from rational discussion but your level of "discussion" is exactly the thing Twain was warning honest people about.

Goodbye. You can have the last word now.

I'm going to take Mark Twain's advice here regarding discussing anything with you. I never walk away from rational discussion but your level of "discussion" is exactly the thing Twain was warning honest people about.

Goodbye. You can have the last word now.
Your surrender, and inability to defend your accusations, is noted.

You have corrected no “errors”.

In fact, all you’ve done is desperately try to engage in apologism for Nazi collaborators.

You “corrected” nothing.

You engaged in a bunch of apologism for Nazi collaborators.

More frantic denials of reality from Fledermaus.

As always.

Still no “debunking” from Fledermaus.

Just blind denial of reality.

More Fledermaus failure to make an actual argument

And more Fledermaus failure to make an actual argument

And yet another Fledermaus failure to make an actual argument

Do you ever get tired of defending Nazi collaborators in the name of “but communism!”?

There’s no excuse for Bandera and his ilk helping carry out the Holocaust, no matter how hard you try.

There’s no excuse for collaborating with the Nazis and complicity in the Holocaust, period.

No amount of wailing about communism can change that.

There’s no excuse for collaborating with the Nazis and complicity in the Holocaust, period.

No amount of wailing about communism can change that.

Knee jerked spasm post that doesn't quote me "defending" Nazi Collaborators.

Understanding why someone does things isn't the same thing as defending their actions.

More frantic attempts to excuse Nazi collaboration and complicity in the Holocaust.

Back
Top Bottom