• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Proud Boys Arrested in Oregon

You brought it up. If you didn't want to get caught lying, you shouldn't have mentioned it.

You sore?

Nice try.

And animal loving, vegetarian, pharma bro Hitler would be a hipster.

hitler.jpg
"Eva 4 Eva"?

Man, I hate to laugh at anything Hitler. But that's freaking hilarious! :lamo

Is that why you said 2 dead cops are no big deal?

When about 20% of the force falls in the "good" territory, you tell me? Just because paid thugs that haven't yet killed anyone, or had an excessive force charge stick yet, is "good cops" to you guys.... :roll:

Last edited:
It's about time the cops arrested the real trouble makers at these peaceful protests.

Its about time the protest saboteurs got stomped. THIS is what has gone on too long.

Proud Boys = POS domestic terrorits. Good, toss em in GITMO for all I care....

Lose the key, not redeemable....

When about 20% of the force falls in the "good" territory, you tell me? Just because paid thugs that haven't yet killed anyone, or had an excessive force charge stick yet, is "good cops" to you guys.... :roll:

I’m not gonna buy any unsourced numbers from a clear cop hater, sorry.

Proud Boys = POS domestic terrorits. Good, toss em in GITMO for all I care....

Lose the key, not redeemable....

Arson, rioting and looting, however, those are fine if from the left. :lol:

For the 50th time;

Why do you lie so much? Is the need for attention?

Context is everything. My post even makes reference to it.

"Well, in that case two dead cops is no big deal at all."

Arson, rioting and looting, however, those are fine. :lol:

Those responsible should be held responsisble.

Difference is BLM has a legit grivance, and is also not one set movement with a set agenda, shared by the membership entire; not just hatred, white suprmacy, and white victim culture.

Context is everything. My post even makes reference to it.

"Well, in that case two dead cops is no big deal at all."

In what case would 2 dead cops be of importance to you, Cop Fan?

never ever forget the leftist hypocrisy standards.

So you're not bright enough to realize that they can both be wrong?

In what case would 2 dead cops be of importance to you, Cop Fan?

In any case when the American Nazi Party isn't trying to use their deaths as an excuse to shut down protests against police violence.

Besides, one of the vics wasn't even a cop. He got shot working security at a pawn shop. That is kind of a high risk occupation.

In any case when the American Nazi Party isn't trying to use their deaths as an excuse to shut down protests against police violence.

Besides, one of the vics wasn't even a cop. He got shot working security at a pawn shop. That is kind of a high risk occupation.

Remember when you called dead cops bacon, Cop Fan?

Back
Top Bottom