• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Proud Boys Arrested in Oregon

Remember when you called dead cops bacon, Cop Fan?

Nope...but, I do remember you spewing out your "whataboutisms" every time a white cop shoots some black kid in the back.

What is that about?

Nope...but, I do remember you spewing out your "whataboutisms" every time a white cop shoots some black kid in the back.

What is that about?

Screw your deflection, Cop Fan. I don’t care that you’re a hater. The blatant lying, though, so typical of you.

XTATPXJNXBB6FDHNOY7QQNDUJE.jpg

That is homoerotic AF.

I'm not sure I'm OK with the flag being used as the inspiration for a circle jerk...

I’m sorry, how did that prove that only 20% of cops are good? Where are you on violence toward police?

I never said the other 80% are bad, certainly isn't the case, but "neutral paid thugs of the state" well sorry if it fails to impress me....

You mean compared to Antifa thugs that walk up behind someone, say "wanna go?", then shoot them in the chest as soon as they turn around?

Do we know what they were really mad at each other about?

You know the guys involved belong to groups that have a history, right? PP/PB and Portland antifa have been going to protests to fight with each other for years.

And evidently the shooters family was called the next morning and threatened if they didn't turn him in. Which very strongly suggests they knew each other.

If you didn't it was on purpose they didn't tell you.

Makes you much madder than one idiot shooting another idiot, doesn't it?

Gets you all pumped up. They gotta keep you pumped up so your outsider can get elected and do more of what republican donors pay millions for every year, though, right?

I never said the other 80% are bad, certainly isn't the case, but "neutral paid thugs of the state" well sorry if it fails to impress me....

Do police lives matter?

Do we know what they were really mad at each other about?

You know the guys involved belong to groups that have a history, right? PP/PB and Portland antifa have been going to protests to fight with each other for years.

And evidently the shooters family was called the next morning and threatened if they didn't turn him in. Which very strongly suggests they knew each other.

If you didn't it was on purpose they didn't tell you.

Makes you much madder than one idiot shooting another idiot, doesn't it?

Gets you all pumped up. They gotta keep you pumped up so your outsider can get elected and do more of what republican donors pay millions for every year, though, right?

Actually your continued hate mongering toward a murder victim you don’t like is far more infuriating. We get it. You’re fine he’s dead because he was on the “wrong” side. Stop trying to tell everyone else why they should be just as fine with it.

Actually your continued hate mongering toward a murder victim you don’t like is far more infuriating. We get it. You’re fine he’s dead because he was on the “wrong” side. Stop trying to tell everyone else why they should be just as fine with it.

Seems you were pretty giddy about Rosenbaum meeting his maker. No?

That’s better, Cop Fan, and much more consistent with who you are as a person.

Hey, I love bacon. And, most cops. Kind of fits. No?

Most of you over 40s know nothing about the Proud Boys. The founder is the guy who invented hipster fashion. One of their NYC members was gay, and Antifa harassed his family after he died, trying to get his funeral cancelled. You know as much about the PB as Chris Cuomo or Anderson Cooper does, which is whatever their editors want them to say on air. Pfft.

So the animus between the groups is national and not limited to Portland.

See how this all begins to flesh out in the course of conversation?

How the "poor innocent right wing guy got murdered by an antifa stranger" is slowly revealed as "two guys who belong to groups of jackasses who go to protests to fight with each other got into it and one of them shot the other.

Boys will be boys, amirite?

Most of you over 40s know nothing about the Proud Boys. The founder is the guy who invented hipster fashion. One of their NYC members was gay, and Antifa harassed his family after he died, trying to get his funeral cancelled. You know as much about the PB as Chris Cuomo or Anderson Cooper does, which is whatever their editors want them to say on air. Pfft.

Yes, Gay Men still have white privilege. It makes sense.

Oh yeah, saying bacon is more important than police lives certainly proves you’re who you are.

I have and probably will call cops “pigs” in the future. But I shouldn’t. Pigs are adorable and who doesn’t love bacon?

Cops are the opposite. Not adorable, even a little. No idea how delicious they are. Probably not very - too much toxicity.

Oh yeah, saying bacon is more important than police lives certainly proves you’re who you are.

Police aren’t even in that much danger. Job isn’t that hard.

I have and probably will call cops “pigs” in the future. But I shouldn’t. Pigs are adorable and who doesn’t love bacon?

Cops are the opposite. Not adorable, even a little. No idea how delicious they are. Probably not very - too much toxicity.

Male toxicity, mostly white male toxicity and inferiority--small dick syndrome.

Eat a donut, write a ticket, repeat.

Gee, I wonder where the term “20 and out”’comes from. Never heard a firefighter say those words.

It’s almost like a lot of the folks who take the gig of cop aren’t really into it.

Well, thanks to your pals, it’s becoming far more dangerous.

It’s right wing boogbois that targeted and murdered a cop during the police riots of the summer.

Job still isn’t that dangerous.

Do police lives matter?

Everyone's does, but you damn well know that's not the issue. Who do white folks get so much longer to comply before the bullets fly? Everyone's life matters, but to go with that slogan is just a dog whistle to denigrate the idea that blacks have a legitamate grivance. Poor folks in general have a grievance, and I won't even chalk it all up to conscious racism, but we learn so much in life, gets pounded into us, some real some not, some conscious some not.

So why should anyone get killed? Changing the culture of policing protects police as much as it does citizens.

Back
Top Bottom