• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Proud Boys Arrested in Oregon

Shemp was an underrated stooge.

He actually was a serious actor in several films before he joined his brother Moe after his other brother Curly died...

Correction: Seeing racist Nazi scum try taking over my country is sad.

They’re really not taking over though. This is the last gasp of a dying demographic. The freakout is only natural. WE need to be vigilant, but our country is too liberal democratic (even with Trump’s shenanigans) to get there. Yet.

But these boys in the photo? Meh. The problem areas are police departments and GOP. We can handle both.

Okay. I now agree with the OP of another thread:

If I saw *that* crowd, the temptation to slam my car into them repeatedly in panicked attempts to get away from what I believe is a direct threat to my life would be strong.

Also, my god, can you imagine the body odor in that pool? I can practically *feel* myself turning more queer just looking at that pic.

do you think COVID makes it back to their families?

They’re really not taking over though. This is the last gasp of a dying demographic. The freakout is only natural. WE need to be vigilant, but our country is too liberal democratic (even with Trump’s shenanigans) to get there. Yet.

But these boys in the photo? Meh. The problem areas are police departments and GOP. We can handle both.

I'm actually a fan of cops...you know, the good ones.

Okay. I now agree with the OP of another thread:

If I saw *that* crowd, the temptation to slam my car into them repeatedly in panicked attempts to get away from what I believe is a direct threat to my life would be strong.

Also, my god, can you imagine the body odor in that pool? I can practically *feel* myself turning more queer just looking at that pic.

That is certainly homoerotic.

do you think COVID makes it back to their families?

What’s the difference? It’s a hoax and it’s the flu and it’s the fault of the democrat gubner.

Correction: Seeing racist Nazi scum try taking over my country is sad.

Most of you over 40s know nothing about the Proud Boys. The founder is the guy who invented hipster fashion. One of their NYC members was gay, and Antifa harassed his family after he died, trying to get his funeral cancelled. You know as much about the PB as Chris Cuomo or Anderson Cooper does, which is whatever their editors want them to say on air. Pfft.

That is certainly homoerotic.

I’m a lesbo, bud. It means whatever compartment in myself that used to enjoy cis sex with guys has been shut off due to pics like that.

Also my wife would be super confused. :)

Most of you over 40s know nothing about the Proud Boys. The founder is the guy who invented hipster fashion. One of their NYC members was gay, and Antifa harassed his family after he died, trying to get his funeral cancelled. You know as much about the PB as Chris Cuomo or Anderson Cooper does, which is whatever their editors want them to say on air. Pfft.

The only interesting thing about them is their racist ideology. The rest of it is for the true fans!

It's about time the cops arrested the real trouble makers at these peaceful protests.

Yea sure it’s not like there is video everywhere of leftist acting violent.

I’m a lesbo, bud. It means whatever compartment in myself that used to enjoy cis sex with guys has been shut off due to pics like that.

Also my wife would be super confused. :)

So conservatism turned you gay, lmao. Alex Jones said it was chemicals in the water.

The only interesting thing about them is their racist ideology. The rest of it is for the true fans!

Antifa burns down black neighborhoods like the Klan used to do in the 1920's AA. I've yet to see the PB stoop to your level.

Yea sure it’s not like there is video everywhere of leftist acting violent.
Assholes are not necessarily protesters.

But, this umbrella ****er is definitely a Nazi though.

Assholes are not necessarily protesters.

But, this umbrella ****er is definitely a Nazi though.

I didn’t say they were protesters, but they are leftists. It’s usually in a missed crowd with backs in the mix, crying about fascism while destroying things and attacking innocents.,

I didn’t say they were protesters, but they are leftists. It’s usually in a missed crowd with backs in the mix, crying about fascism while destroying things and attacking innocents.,

Nazis are not "leftists." Try again.

Back
Top Bottom