• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pro-lifers are blasphemers

CattyCarissa said:
Thats all Vergiss ever has is sarcastic hypocritical comments to make; there isnt any facts behind her poor taste in words. I have to remember "she's only 17". But I would have thought if she had such great parents they would have taught her to be a lady by having manners & keeping her legs closed.
Man, if all the 17 year old girls I knew in high school had folks telling them to close they're legs I would've DESPISED THEM ALL!
Like, I really don't see why all of you have such a problem with sex? I really can't figure out why anyone would have a problem with it! I mean, it's a good time, it's something to do, why not?
Here are my theories on why you all hate sex so much:
1)Can't get laid, pissed off that other people can
2)Bible says it's bad, cause Jesus honestly cares SO MUCH about what I do with my dick

I really just don't get it! She's got a boyfriend, it's not like she's ****ing random dudes at truck stops, she's having sex with her boyfriend, and I'll tell you what, that's a lot more responsible than I was when I started having sex! But even if she was, so what? Why should you care, I mean, in the ****ing least bit, what makes you think that what goes on in someone else's bedroom/car/bathroom/kitchen/living room/hallway/front porch/elevator, or inside someone else's uterus is AT ALL your business?

I would be interested to see how far you would carry the "eye for an eye". My guess is only until it was inconvenient to you. But your lack of response to my post says enough really, or would you care to comment why you can talk about personal experience and for others it is irrelevant?

galenrox said:
Man, if all the 17 year old girls I knew in high school had folks telling them to close they're legs I would've DESPISED THEM ALL!
Like, I really don't see why all of you have such a problem with sex? I really can't figure out why anyone would have a problem with it! I mean, it's a good time, it's something to do, why not?
Here are my theories on why you all hate sex so much:
1)Can't get laid, pissed off that other people can
2)Bible says it's bad, cause Jesus honestly cares SO MUCH about what I do with my dick

I really just don't get it! She's got a boyfriend, it's not like she's ****ing random dudes at truck stops, she's having sex with her boyfriend, and I'll tell you what, that's a lot more responsible than I was when I started having sex! But even if she was, so what? Why should you care, I mean, in the ****ing least bit, what makes you think that what goes on in someone else's bedroom/car/bathroom/kitchen/living room/hallway/front porch/elevator, or inside someone else's uterus is AT ALL your business?

So basically you would despise a girl for not putting out eh? WOW, the ladies must flock to your door. There is nothing wrong with sex, if you are willing to deal with the potential consequences. When someone gets an abortion because they want to go to college, or their career doesn't have time for a child, or they are worried about the father leaving, or any of those other lame excuses then clearly they are not mature enough to handle it.

One question for you? Does that whole thing about what people do in their bedroom, car, bathroom, kitchen, living room, hallway, front porch, elevator, or uterus not being our business apply to other things besides sex? Would you say what a person does in their home is none of my business?

blogger31 said:
Well if you want to put that out there go ahead. I personally don't see a woman having an abortion as an act of murder on her part, but you said it, I didn't. Still doesn't take away from the fact that no one called anyone a murderer on this board.

Whoa, hey back the truck up. I certainly didn't say it. Some guy said abortion is murder, someone else responded that women who have abortions aren't murders, and than guy number one said that of course they aren't because they didn't do it, the doctors did. I was just saying that IF you think abortion is murder, than the women would be guilty too.

I'm prochoice yo. I certainly don't think that.

blogger31 said:
So basically you would despise a girl for not putting out eh? WOW, the ladies must flock to your door. There is nothing wrong with sex, if you are willing to deal with the potential consequences. When someone gets an abortion because they want to go to college, or their career doesn't have time for a child, or they are worried about the father leaving, or any of those other lame excuses then clearly they are not mature enough to handle it.

One question for you? Does that whole thing about what people do in their bedroom, car, bathroom, kitchen, living room, hallway, front porch, elevator, or uterus not being our business apply to other things besides sex? Would you say what a person does in their home is none of my business?
No, that's not what I said at all, way to be a jackass about it. I would've despised everyones folks if all the girls were told to keep their legs shut no matter once. But yeah, accuracy doesn't really matter to you, does it?
Why not have an abortion for any of those reasons? If that fetus would cease its development the second it was taken out of the mother, I really don't know how you could possibly have a problem with that, cause that's not ****ing living! So no, I don't view any of those as lame excuses.

And I feel that whole bedroom, car, etc. thing applies to everything as long as no one other than the actor or actors is getting hurt. I think that we, as a nation, have turned into a whole bunch of lonely jewish grandmothers who just can't figure out the concept that there is **** out there that DOESN'T ****ING CONCERN US!
I mean, we can disapprove of it, even downright despise the action, but that doesn't change the fact that it's none of our ****ing business! I hate heroin, I think it's a stupid thing to do, and no one should ever do it, and I am fully willing to beat the **** out of any of my friends for trying it. But if some dude in LA is doing heroin, it doesn't concern me. I really wish he wouldn't do it, but it really doesn't concern me!
So before you go chastising women for getting an abortion, really ask yourself, "Am I just being a nosey bitch, or does this REALLY concern me?" because if you don't know the person involved, and no one else has been hurt by his or her actions, IT'S NOT YOUR ****ING BUSINESS!

blogger31 said:
Who's being ultrasensitive? I am calling you out on what you are posting, trying to turn it around won't help you out of it. You have made wrong assumptions about people on this board who post something you don't agree with and you got called on it.

Well that doesn't make her a murderer does it, accessory to murder is not murder. So it can't even be implied. Again making an assumption that is false.

You are telling someone they are putting words in your mouth? Hang on...

:2rofll: :2rofll:

OK..you said you know four women as a rebuttal to his claim. How do you know those four women are not a minority? Again I ask for your point, nothing more? Learn to read and comprehend what is being asked before assuming.

Oh wait, you're the one who said it! I'm still right. If you believe that abortion is murder, under the law, a women having an abortion would be guilty of first degree murder. She is not an accessory, she's the one who solicited it.

Kelzie said:
Oh wait, you're the one who said it! I'm still right. If you believe that abortion is murder, under the law, a women having an abortion would be guilty of first degree murder. She is not an accessory, she's the one who solicited it.

Like I said if you want to throw that out there, that's on you. Also, not in every case does a solicitation of murder charge bring first degree murder. Many times it depends on the case circumstances.

galenrox said:
No, that's not what I said at all, way to be a jackass about it. I would've despised everyones folks if all the girls were told to keep their legs shut no matter once. But yeah, accuracy doesn't really matter to you, does it?
Why not have an abortion for any of those reasons? If that fetus would cease its development the second it was taken out of the mother, I really don't know how you could possibly have a problem with that, cause that's not ****ing living! So no, I don't view any of those as lame excuses.

And I feel that whole bedroom, car, etc. thing applies to everything as long as no one other than the actor or actors is getting hurt. I think that we, as a nation, have turned into a whole bunch of lonely jewish grandmothers who just can't figure out the concept that there is **** out there that DOESN'T ****ING CONCERN US!
I mean, we can disapprove of it, even downright despise the action, but that doesn't change the fact that it's none of our ****ing business! I hate heroin, I think it's a stupid thing to do, and no one should ever do it, and I am fully willing to beat the **** out of any of my friends for trying it. But if some dude in LA is doing heroin, it doesn't concern me. I really wish he wouldn't do it, but it really doesn't concern me!
So before you go chastising women for getting an abortion, really ask yourself, "Am I just being a nosey bitch, or does this REALLY concern me?" because if you don't know the person involved, and no one else has been hurt by his or her actions, IT'S NOT YOUR ****ING BUSINESS!

I'm sorry you are right I was not accurate in that post. You would have despised the folks for saying that because now their daughters won't put out for you. Well if those are not lame excuses, what stops someone from using those excuses after the child is born.

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH! This just in....doctors have learned that anything living, that is killed ceases development. More to come as this story develops.:shock:

So just for the actor and actors, as long as they are the only ones getting hurt? So rape is cool then as long as it is behind closed doors. I mean the woman is an actress in the rape, albeit not willing. We could apply that standard to child abuse and spouse abuse. I mean again we have an actor, albeit unwilling I am sure. Of course you are right let's not get on that guy in LA for doing heroin, I mean he only has kids that see it, are exposed to his habit, and are having their childhood's ruined by it, but it's in his home and it is really none of our business is it.

Again, it all comes down to responsibility. In abortion there is another person being hurt whether you want to believe that or not.

blogger31 said:
Like I said if you want to throw that out there, that's on you. Also, not in every case does a solicitation of murder charge bring first degree murder. Many times it depends on the case circumstances.

Throw what out there? It's a fact. And every time a person hires another to commit a murder, they are guilty of murder. It does not depend on the circumstances.

Kelzie said:
Throw what out there? It's a fact. And every time a person hires another to commit a murder, they are guilty of murder. It does not depend on the circumstances.

If you want to lay blame on a woman having an abortion go right ahead, but you said it not me. The only person I blame for the death of the child is the doctor, I blame the woman for not being responsible.

blogger31 said:
If you want to lay blame on a woman having an abortion go right ahead, but you said it not me. The only person I blame for the death of the child is the doctor, I blame the woman for not being responsible.

That's ridiculous. Who made the decision to go into the doctor's office in the first place? The women holds more of the responsibility for her abortion than her doctor does.

Kelzie said:
That's ridiculous. Who made the decision to go into the doctor's office in the first place? The women holds more of the responsibility for her abortion than her doctor does.

Again, I leave that in your hands. If you want to place the murder tag on them go ahead.

blogger31 said:
Again, I leave that in your hands. If you want to place the murder tag on them go ahead.

I'm not placing a murder tag on anyone. It's not murder. But it's the mother who made the decision to get an abortion, not the doctor.

Kelzie said:
I'm not placing a murder tag on anyone. It's not murder. But it's the mother who made the decision to get an abortion, not the doctor.

OK and you are the one who brought up the whole thing about the mother being charged with murder as well, so I am going to say this once again if you want to put that label out there go ahead, it's not how I see it.

blogger31 said:
OK and you are the one who brought up the whole thing about the mother being charged with murder as well, so I am going to say this once again if you want to put that label out there go ahead, it's not how I see it.

What in the world are you talking about? I never said women who have an abortion should be charged with murder. I am PROCHOICE! What I said was that if a person thinks that abortion is murder, the woman would be just as guilty as the doctor because she solicited him. I'm talking law. As in, if you hire someone to kill your husband, you are guilt of murder. If having an abortion were murder, than hiring someone to do it would make you guilty of murder.

Kelzie said:
What in the world are you talking about? I never said women who have an abortion should be charged with murder. I am PROCHOICE! What I said was that if a person thinks that abortion is murder, the woman would be just as guilty as the doctor because she solicited him. I'm talking law. As in, if you hire someone to kill your husband, you are guilt of murder. If having an abortion were murder, than hiring someone to do it would make you guilty of murder.

Good question, what the hell are you talking about? I was here letting vergiss know she was out of line for telling someone it is a pity their mother didn't believe in abortion, and the next thing I know you are telling me that a woman soliciting abortion could be charged with murder. OK, whatever, you said it not me. I don't care about murder from a legal standpoint, it is that same legal standpoint that charged a kid with manslaugter for stepping on his girlfriend's stomach, but let her off because she had a right to choose, she asked him to do it, so why didn't she get charged. Apparently from a legal standpoint she solicited him to do it, so isn't she just as guilty?

CattyCarissa said:
Thats all Vergiss ever has is sarcastic hypocritical comments to make; there isnt any facts behind her poor taste in words. I have to remember "she's only 17". But I would have thought if she had such great parents they would have taught her to be a lady by having manners & keeping her legs closed.

:roll:

Translation: "Sarcasm and insulting people is bad! Of course, in my case, it's acceptable - vergiss has bad parents and is such a slut!"

Nice. How old are you, twelve?

vergiss said:
:roll:

Translation: "Sarcasm and insulting people is bad! Of course, in my case, it's acceptable - vergiss has bad parents and is such a slut!"

Nice. How old are you, twelve?

Again it appears what is good for the goose is not good for the gandor. One could ask you the same question.

blogger31 said:
Again it appears what is good for the goose is not good for the gandor. One could ask you the same question.

Hey, I never condemned her for insulting me, just pointed out she was being hypocritical in doing so after condemning me for it.

C'mon folks. Let's debate the topic and not each other's lives.

vergiss said:
Hey, I never condemned her for insulting me, just pointed out she was being hypocritical in doing so after condemning me for it.

I'm just making observations here, just pointing out what is obvious.

Naughty Nurse said:
If you can find a link showing a woman who was able to fit a child into her uterus, I'm sure we'd all be most interested.

So when a woman exclaims, "I'm expecting!", what is it that those within earshot understand?

Once more, you distort the truth in an effort to justify your position.

Julie Armas, mother of Samuel Armas would disagree.

http://www.nrlc.org/news/1999/NRL1299/surg.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/217939.stm

http://www.fetal-surgery.com/

Fantasea said:
So when a woman exclaims, "I'm expecting!", what is it that those within earshot understand?
That she plans on carrying a fetus to term?

Why should I care?Because a pregnate teenager means mother who will be on welfare and food stamps sucking up tax payer dollars.
If she decides to murder the baby that means the tax payer more than likely will foot the bill for the government sanctioned murder.

jamesrage said:
Why should I care?Because a pregnate teenager means mother who will be on welfare and food stamps sucking up tax payer dollars.
If she decides to murder the baby that means the tax payer more than likely will foot the bill for the government sanctioned murder.

:lol: Someone's sexually frustrated and bitter.

It's "pregnant", by the way.

Back
Top Bottom