• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Pro-lifers are blasphemers

No It Is Not Wrong To Kill An Animal For Food, Sport, And Defense.the Bible Gives Us Dominion Over Animals.know Your Facts Before You Post Them.

ultra conservative said:
That Is Br Far The Most Idiotic Thing I Have Ever Heard. I Am An Extrmely Strong Christian And I Know What The Bible Says About Things Like That . It Is Murder And Is An Abomination.
Funny how the Bible DOESN'T sya that. So you are lying. Well, golly gee, you just MUST be a conservative. they lie about that stuff all the time.
the Only People That Have Abortions Are People That Are Lazy, Libreal And Irresponsible.
Really? What a fascinating view to hold. banal and silly, but interesting none the less.
Remember,the Very Women That Began Roe V. Wade Now Opposes Abortion And Is Trying To Have It Illegalized.this Just Stupid You Pompas Liberal
Just your rambling lies you stupid conservative repugnican.

ultra conservative said:
No It Is Not Wrong To Kill An Animal For Food, Sport, And Defense.the Bible Gives Us Dominion Over Animals.know Your Facts Before You Post Them.
The FACTS are that the Bible is not law.

Back
Top Bottom