• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President Obama: Michelle & I Are Gonna Be Renters

Okay.

Let's see your birth certificate.

Scan it...and post it.

Or are your words just a sign that you have a keyboard at your disposal?
I'm not sure but I think it might be a violation of a DP rule to reveal a member's true identity; even your own?!

Possibly Rule 13???

I'm surprised he isn't moving back to his native Kenya and get in touch with his family members.

I'm not much for Conspiracy but if I had to choose one to entertain it would be that obamas father isn't the Kenyan but the communist from Hawaii. Not enough to place a bet on but plausible none the less.

You forgot to add it looks highly defensible. Looks like a pretty sweet setup.

You also forgot to add that it doesn't matter since they won't be living there anyway.

I thought he was retiring in Mecca.

He brought all the birth certificate nonsense on himself, by not being forthright.
Somebody asks me me to see my birth certificate, 5 minutes later they have it . Shrug shoulders. No big deal. When that does NOT happen, people naturally assume you have something to hide.

You carry your birth certificate with you? Guess it makes sense, you may need to use a public bathroom someday.

And I was hoping the Obamas would move as far away from Washington DC as geographically possible__oh well!
I suppose I thought that maybe the further away they got, the quicker our nation's pain and suffering could heal!

President Obama: Michelle & I Are Gonna Be Renters | TMZ.com
5/25/2016 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
"President Obama won't be getting outta Dodge after the election, instead he and the First Lady are moving just a couple miles from the White House ... into a rental crib.
The Prez and Michelle Obama reportedly signed the lease on an 8,200 sq foot Tudor-style home in nearby Kalorama -- a quiet Georgetown-adjacent 'hood. Barack and Michelle are sticking around the Beltway so Sasha can finish high school.
"
View attachment 67201878

Wouldn't Southern California have been more suitable to their radical progressivism and flamboyant lifestyle?!
What happened to this beautiful home in Rancho Mirage, California they were looking at a couple years ago?! :(

The first family may be house hunting in California | abc7news.com
White House Denies Obamas Are California Dreamin'
Monday, July 21, 2014

The Los Angeles Times is reporting the Obamas are in the process of buying this home in Rancho Mirage.
The $4.5 million estate has a three-bedroom guest house, a gym, a pool with a 20-foot waterfall and its own putting green.
The White House denies the rumors, but a real estate agent tells the Los Angeles Times that the deal could be done by the end of the month.

View attachment 67201881

IF he is buying a house in rancho mirage, he plans on living high on the hog. I used to work in cathedral city, which is next to it, and palm springs, indian wells rancho mirage and palm desert are the rich mans land. Plus he will be right on san jaconto mountain and near idyllwild forest.

I personally would not ever want to go back to living full time in cali, but if I had millions to blow, I would buy a vacation house in that area.

That depends on whether liberal McCain would have realized that government is the problem, not the solution!

One of the worst things any president has ever done to our country...is Ronald Reagan selling that absurd idea to people who have trouble thinking.

I'm not sure but I think it might be a violation of a DP rule to reveal a member's true identity; even your own?!

Possibly Rule 13???

IF it is...I am in serious trouble.

I've posted extensively in four forums...and I have never used an alias.

I am Frank Apisa. I do live in New Jersey.

If I am to be banned because of that...I will have to accept it.

Hold on Frank, I'll get the cross.:lamo

Obama is staying so his kids can stay with their friends for school. Yet in 2008 Michelle and Barry had no problems or concerns about pulling the children out of thier Chicago school and moving them away from their friends then. Like most of his presidency his words don't line up with deeds.

I see the excuse of children and school as cover for his own ego. IMO he wants to stay in DC to keep the money flowing into his pockets.

For Trump this would be gold, he has a built in excuse of it was all Obamas continued meddling in Washington that causes nothing to be fixed. For hiLIARy it's a nightmare because everyone will second guess her and ask WWOD. what would Obummer do?

I don't see that it is anyone's business where Obama moves to, he can live anywhere he likes. Some of the posters here act like the Obama's are going to move into the trailer next door.

I don't see that it is anyone's business where Obama moves to, he can live anywhere he likes. Some of the posters here act like the Obama's are going to move into the trailer next door.

Look through any celeb mag if you dont get the interest. We live in a celebrity culture, you might have heard?

One of the worst things any president has ever done to our country...is Ronald Reagan selling that absurd idea to people who have trouble thinking.
Spoken like a well indoctrinated liberal and true hard-core believer! :peace

Your bravado is impressive and quite handsome for a man your age!

Not to worry, your secret is safe with me Franky! :ssst:

That's one helluva carbon footprint, eh? :rolleyes:

You were never under the illusion that the Professor thought he is one of the little people, did you? Besides, the Secret service will take up about a quarter of that I should think. Then the help needs a place, I suspect that there will only be one or two guest rooms by the time they are done.

That's one helluva carbon footprint, eh? :rolleyes:

It's ok. Obama gave millions to Solyndra so gets the carbon credits to offset his footprint. Besides carbon footprints are only important when someone on the right can get bashed for one.

And I was hoping the Obamas would move as far away from Washington DC as geographically possible__oh well!
I suppose I thought that maybe the further away they got, the quicker our nation's pain and suffering could heal!

President Obama: Michelle & I Are Gonna Be Renters | TMZ.com
5/25/2016 1:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
"President Obama won't be getting outta Dodge after the election, instead he and the First Lady are moving just a couple miles from the White House ... into a rental crib.
The Prez and Michelle Obama reportedly signed the lease on an 8,200 sq foot Tudor-style home in nearby Kalorama -- a quiet Georgetown-adjacent 'hood. Barack and Michelle are sticking around the Beltway so Sasha can finish high school.
"
View attachment 67201878

Wouldn't Southern California have been more suitable to their radical progressivism and flamboyant lifestyle?!
What happened to this beautiful home in Rancho Mirage, California they were looking at a couple years ago?! :(

The first family may be house hunting in California | abc7news.com
White House Denies Obamas Are California Dreamin'
Monday, July 21, 2014

The Los Angeles Times is reporting the Obamas are in the process of buying this home in Rancho Mirage.
The $4.5 million estate has a three-bedroom guest house, a gym, a pool with a 20-foot waterfall and its own putting green.
The White House denies the rumors, but a real estate agent tells the Los Angeles Times that the deal could be done by the end of the month.

View attachment 67201881

Your nation's pain and suffering has only begun. Obama and Bush will soon look like Roosevelt and Roosevelt.

You know right-wing America has lost its collective mind when this is actually a point of contention.

OP seems oddly obsessed with where Obama chooses to live.

OP seems oddly obsessed with where Obama chooses to live.

I would look at little slant eyed at anyone who claimed to not care.

EDIT: if this term runs afoul of the DP Standards and Practices Guide I point out in advance that I have yet to receive my copy, nor the rest of my introductory membership packet.

Sorry.

You know right-wing America has lost its collective mind when this is actually a point of contention.

Right wing America HAS lost its mind...and its soul, whether literally or figuratively.

Staying located until a child has a chance to complete school is done by parents across the nation all the time. There is no story here...and any "upset" simply shows the loss.

You always get upset when people make generalizations about the left. How come you do it about the right?

What is the "point of contention" here, by the way? I doubt anyone expected him to move into a trailer, and it's perfectly normal to expect him to stay where his daughter can finish school.

That depends on whether liberal McCain would have realized that government is the problem, not the solution!

Oh really; is this opinion of Sarah Palin based on your personal interactions and conversations with her?!

Or is your "Dingbat Queen" theory simply the result of years of hate propaganda by the Main Stream Media?!

The hate directed at Sara Palin was never about her 'intelligence' or lack there of___it was rooted in raw fear!

That's sort of true. Like the kind of fear I'd feel if I found out a car mechanic was about to do open heart surgery on me, or a drunk blowing a .20 was piloting the plane I'll be on a little later this afternoon. Both might work out fine, but....

I have no issue with them renting. Actually, I applaud them for trying to keep their girl in the same school during that time. My only hope, however, is that he follows suit with how most other recent Presidents have been and largely keep his head and mouth out of politics as opposed to attempting to continue to hold significant sway and demand significant attention/time related to political issues.

Good morning, Zyphlin. :2wave:

:agree: I don't think that's going to happen, though. If he starts getting requests to give speeches, he will probably get more coverage than anyone else in DC, including whoever is elected POTUS!

I read a very interesting study yesterday on Yahoo which listed, State by State, which had the most guns per capita. The usual Western States, where people actually use guns to hunt food, ranked high, but the surprise to me was Washington, DC, which earned the number one spot in the entire country - more guns per capita than any other part of the country! :wow: I wonder how the Obamas are going to like that, even with Secret Service protection?

You always get upset when people make generalizations about the left. How come you do it about the right?

What is the "point of contention" here, by the way? I doubt anyone expected him to move into a trailer, and it's perfectly normal to expect him to stay where his daughter can finish school.

Then why on earth does this thread even exist?

Back
Top Bottom