• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

President George W. Bush's Center Video on COVID-19

oh, the confederacy was supported by Southern Conservatives. just like the Republican Party of 2020. that's why you feel that kindred spirit.

You are out in left field making things up.

Geo.W.Bush wasn't the sharpest knife in the political drawer but compared to Trump and McConnell he is virtually Plato.

source.gif

Former President George W. Bush released a video statement through the George W. Bush Presidential Center.

https://twitter.com/TheBushCenter/status/1256607729151619073

Yeah, this one got to me. Thank you, Mr. President.

---Dubya, as much as you pissed me off for eight long years, you got to me [too] this morning. I guess being out of the bubble and back with your lovely family full time has done some wonderful things in your life. Whatever it was, this old lefty appreciates your thoughtfulness.
Respect.

Meanwhile, back in Washington, it is once again "ALL ABOUT DONNIE".

So now Trump's repurposing a rerun of "nobody wants to take care of me".

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

.@PeteHegseth “Oh bye the way, I appreciate the message from former President Bush, but where was he during Impeachment calling for putting partisanship aside.” @foxandfriends He was nowhere to be found in speaking up against the greatest Hoax in American history!

It's funny. The left absolutely despised Bush when he was president. They ridiculed and derided him every step of the way. How did Bush react? He was very 'presidential'. He didn't fight back. Didn't argue with his critics? The result? He got fricking BURIED in the polls. He did exactly what the left wanted and he got destroyed.

President Trump is far too smart to play that game. He knows what entreaties for bi-partisan harmony really mean. The intent is to get conservatives to shut up and agree with the left. Leftwingers have NO interest in getting along. Their interests are purely in getting their way. Trump isn't playing. That's why he's polling at his highest level ever, despite the incessant hammering he's gotten from the leftwing media the past five years.

Back to Bush, he's now a hero to the left again, because he's being useful to them in bashing Trump. But I remember well how they despised him.

This is the ranting of a fellow who has given up on Democratic principles. A classic Trump supporter.

The left cares about none of those things.

we sure know the right doesn't care about those things (in fact they want to take those rights away), so if liberties are being recognized it must be by the left

The usual asshole tweet

Trump's tweet is crazy. Although frankly, rather than stay quiet, Bush should have publicly supported impeachment.

Bystanders are worse than perpetrators.

LMAO if you think Trump works for any group. The guy is solely in this for the American people.

Let's rephrase that: "Trump [doesn't] work for any group. The guy is solely in this for himself."

Y'all make noise about those issues, but you don't care about them. The left doesn't care about anyone or anything but their own power.

the power to protect people's rights

Pysch professors are all bearded flaming leftwing nuts.

you say that to deflect from the fact that you couldn't even read the class textbook

---Dubya, as much as you pissed me off for eight long years, you got to me [too] this morning. I guess being out of the bubble and back with your lovely family full time has done some wonderful things in your life. Whatever it was, this old lefty appreciates your thoughtfulness.
Respect.

Meanwhile, back in Washington, it is once again "ALL ABOUT DONNIE".

So now Trump's repurposing a rerun of "nobody wants to take care of me".

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Bush is really pissed at Trump for trashing Low-Energy Jeb. So if he has to cuddle up to the left to get back at Trump, he'll do it.

You are out in left field making things up.

no. we read your posts. we all know which side you emphasize with.

even as those Southern Conservatives fought a war so they could continue to buy and sell people this age...

paralyzed-girl.jpg

no. we read your posts. we all know which side you emphasize with.

even as those Southern Conservatives fought a war so they could continue to buy and sell people this age...

paralyzed-girl.jpg

'emphasize with' lol.

In the last election, we had to hold our noses as we voted—both candidates stunk. This election will be no different.

I had Trump shoved at me. However the man is a splendid president. Biden would be a good man to threaten Ukraine with and proved he is able to threaten countries.

Back
Top Bottom