• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Post your personal DGU (defensive gun use) stories or the positive use of a firearm by a friend or family member, that you know are factual.

That's pretty weak. It ignores the comment about the US and adds a whataboutism. Do you believe our current efforts to reduce gun deaths in the US are working? Yes or no?
Efforts? Do you understand that your party doesn’t want to fix it? Recidivists account for OVER 80 percent of violent crime and your party pushes bail reform and other soft on criminal policies. They refuse to punish those actually committing violent crime. They refuse to fully enforce current gun laws. Once again it’s you and your party responsible for our current dilemma.

So do you believe that the politician you support, who are marshmallow soft on crime and criminals, bear any responsibility for our current problem?

Thanks for the defense but I really don’t give a crap what they believe. They probably came to troll. It kills them that guns are used many thousands of times more in defense or for benefit. They just can’t stand anything positive being reported. It’s one of the reasons why I started the thread to begin with. Make their hair catch fire lol.

Yeah I see it, nothing but trolling and baiting. That's all they've got I suppose.

Lol the funny thing is that you are so ignorant of the danger those “children” posed and you are so sheltered that you just don’t understand how it is living in the hood. Doesn’t matter. I have actually seen what a small group of youths can do to a grown ass adult. Had a video of three kids beating the brakes off 6ft tall 190lb muscled up adult. He got one swing in and missed miserably. They knocked him down and kicked him like a soccer ball. Stole a trunk load of old military bolt action rifles while the man lay semi conscious next to the vehicle. Anyway had you been there and actually had a gun, you would have pulled it. If you didn’t pull it you would have had your ass beaten by a bunch of children. Your gun would now be in the hood being used for bad.

And don’t be foolish you know I didn’t need a gun to play basketball. Obviously I needed the gun because it was a park in a dangerous area. Thank god I had it.

And please explain how I could have used my head to get out of the incident? This should be fun lol.

You faced a gun lol suuurree. Probably needed to bleach the streaks in your britches after you shat yourself.

What utter horseshit.
Criminals will go out of their way to break into a home if they know there are guns there.
What the **** does that have to do with their number one fear? Your posts are always irrelevant trash.

Glocks are the poop.
Yes they are! As in the shizzle!
Are you that ignorant and incapable of comprehension that you are just forced to spout this hate filled nonsense?

The group was openly verbally threatening us. Now to leftist filth those threats mean nothing. To me they meant that an attack was imminent. To the moronic leftist the guys being teens equals not capable of causing death or GBH. To me just a few could do the job. I’ve seen it.

And I don’t believe you faced a gun. If you did I would imagine you shitting yourself and begging for mercy.

There are not many stories because there are so few incudents. And your gun generally makes it worse not better.
Wrong and wrong. Expected though lol.

Was you the one who told of someone pulling a gun on you because you were suspected of trespassing? That was a hilarious story.
Faced a gun lol. Sounds like he bit the Aubrey story.

Yeah, these real life encounters are above your posting pay grade.

And yeah, the first dirt road I flew up in reverse.
Sure you did. Drove at high speed in reverse lol and you question my story. This is classic. So you have multiple shit stained underwear lol.

Happened in 1990 or 91. The ghetto was College Hill which was also the center of the Tampa riots in 1987. I’m obviously Hispanic so it wasn’t a racial thing IMO.

And it does still happen today. A customers kid and 2 friends were beaten up in a similar incident only different park.

I don’t care what you think.

I believe you. Heck I remember around that time, walking into a bar full of people who looked just like me... and very quickly realizing we were still not welcome, because we were not locals or known by a regular.

Took about 30 seconds for me to look around, take in the unfriendly stares, and say to my bud: "Hey Robby... let's go." 40 to 2 not being my idea of reasonable odds ya see...

All I can say is mine are true. I don't lie and I don't post made up bullshit. Most people who have been here a few years know me for an honest man... if you don't, then oh well whatever.
Same here.

The only thing they can do is TROLL. I started the thread because the gun grabbers constantly tout how guns are bad. This is the guns doing good counter. While I expected them to need duct tape to prevent their heads from exploding, I didn’t anticipate them flat out calling us liars lol. Maybe deep down I did.

He is yet another. This one is provable as it made the news. A friend and former coworker was outside his work taking a smoke break. He heard yelling coming from the Chinese restaurant attached to the same strip mall. He began to walk over to see what the commotion was all about. The restaurant was being robbed by two young men. As the first guy ran out my friend yelled hey stop. The guy was holding a gun and a bag of what turned out to be money. The guy quickly spun around and began to turn his gun hand/arm toward my friend who was already in the process of drawing his openly carried colt 1911. My friend was forced to fire one round which hit the ground between the two and went through the calf of the robber. Surprisingly the guy ran as if not hit but dropped the gun and money. He was later arrested at the hospital. His accomplice turned to the sound of the gunshot and was hit in the head with a two by four. He was unarmed. The blow knocked him down and the store owner held him down until police arrived.

Yes they are! As in the shizzle!
Yes they are fine. Like Rugers, M&Ps etc. you can break them down and build them up how you want. I've seen Glocks done up as full Open guns. Crazy. Here's one.

Attachments

• 1685105261000.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 0
I know it's hard to admit that your posts lack the kind of content that would interest many people.

Like this one.

His like ratio outshines yours by far. Better reassess your snark.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…